Was there ever a time you dropped a major redpill in public Jow Forums?

Was there ever a time you dropped a major redpill in public Jow Forums?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0
youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk
youtube.com/watch?v=EC26RI-Ria8&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the time, im the fuckin worst

one time at a bar with all my coworkers I asked this quadroon why it's not socially acceptable for people not visibly black to say "nigger"

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

LOOK ITS A NIGGER

youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0

*best

One time went on rant about the Jews to libtard fren. Later also went on rants about Asian barbarianism before finding out he was dating a Fijian girl he met while traveling.

Omg you fucking racists homophobes, like, why can’t we all just get along, if you’d just shut up we’d all be sooooo happy?? Like, you know??

One time the girl ringing up my groceries at Kroger told me one of my Hamburger Helper coupons had expired and they couldn't honor it. That's when I told her all about typhus.

Based Kramer. To answer your question though, I generally don’t go around yelling NIGGER in public, but I have successfully redpilled a few people on subversive (((elites)))

Attached: 859F9B77-2BAC-4491-A46B-D38699CA0B55.jpg (4471x3354, 1.21M)

Post original
youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=EC26RI-Ria8&t=1s

>tfw you realize Michael Richards was doing Terry A. Davis work long before him

I saw Tim Allen there last night. He was dropping some red pills.

I got very drunk and started talking to a Palestinian guy about how much I hated jews. He agreed and we had a good time but these bitches listening to our conversation got all pissy when we mentioned the holohoax

>work in convenience store/chinese takeout/liquor/lottery/boars head deli
>owner is angry cross eyed chinese lady, just hit the wall
>manager is aging 30yr old thot, ex stripper
>they bounce around for tips while i stock beer
>return from beer, dozen customers circling them
>thot won 10k lottery ticket
>"if i won" blah blah "you should buy this" yada yada from crowd
>I shout, "No no, now we need to politically radicalize you and use your capital to create our own financial instruments to confront the federal reserve"
one user chuckled but everyone else literally walked out.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S GOOD

Attached: c47184175f254104fe2bb4a8ccbeed5438f41e2c22026c3897ccfc89691d8ee9.png (780x620, 11K)

me too and all i get is contempt or ignored FROM MY OWN PEOPLE im so sick of it why can't god shut me up it's pearls before swine i get fucked over for being the good guy

had a joint with a latino co-worker and ended up explaining to him that his people were naturally short due to sub-species admixture. he didn't have much of a reaction though. and he also seemed interested when i explained how israel & saudi did 9/11.

TIL he's not even a heeb

Attached: 1559632272758.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

>one user chuckled
wasn't an user, just a guy laughing at your autism

sides are in orbit holy fuck

Attached: dendi.jpg (390x386, 41K)

Same

Attached: 47BBE66F-4934-42A4-8EDA-4FAB8F98F578.jpg (500x580, 85K)

Yep. Best one was when I was with my grade school son on a school trip to the Capital during a session. I said to him with state senators, representatives, lobbyists, reporters and others in the Capital Rotunda that they couldn't care less about us and they never will. Expect nothing but pain and horrors from their decisions, and you'll never be disappointed.

Never seen so many upset emperor's told off that they're naked before or since. Felt good.

Based party bowler

I was getting hit on by a girl with a septum piercing and wasn't interested, high as shit, and just proceeded to tell the entire dispensary about how capsaicin makes it easier for your body and non chemo cancer medication to fight the cancer because the capsaicin does to the mucous memebrane protecting the cancer the same thing it does to our snot -- it causes it to slough off and run. With the mucous membrane no longer protecting the cancer the medicine and the body's natural immune system can more easily fight it. She treated it like I was just trying to talk her up and didn't get it, but I know there was lightbulbs going off in some of the other heads around me.

Kek

Perfekt

I was in middle school when Michael Brown was shot. Teacher brought it up towards the end of class and this unfortunately overweight nog girl apparently had no idea about it. After she was told white man shot innocent brown boy she got all pissy the same way all nigger women do. I've always been really shy but it kind of pissed me off so I went on this rant about how he grabbed the gun, etc. Was really embarrassed that everyone was looking at me afterwards.

Attached: 1519175498274.png (254x274, 76K)

Attached: 1551473821943m.jpg (1024x1023, 128K)

I've only ever dropped subtle redpills. I'm very good about keeping my thoughts to myself.

Was talking to an ex's boomer aunt, world traveler, history buff, etc. We were talking about the Soviet union repressing religion, since I'm from a former Soviet country.
>what a shame so many of your beautiful churches got closed down and destroyed user
>oddly enough the synagogues weren't touched
>...

i dropped a trumptard on his ass. does that count?

Nice. I been fucking this two time Bernie bro. Tight little twink really. Let's me pound his ass so hard blood drips down my cock.

Good shit.

Disgraceful.

Attached: 88583.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>get a new job
>last day at old company, working in the same room as another team member
>he's put in his notice too but is going elsewhere
>bring up the chat he had with a coworker last month about trannies
>tell him I think they're mentally ill degenerates and doctors who lop their dicks off should lose their medical license.

i was at college and our annual ball was approaching, and on the posters advertising it was a picture of nelson mandela, and it said "fancy dress". so while i walked past the poster with a kenyan girl in my class, i said i was going to dress up as him. she said "thats blackfishing you cant do that, its our culture". by this point we were in the cafeteria, and i said
>"why not, you have no culture now (at this point staff were staring at me in horror), we are global now"
she looked at me and understood. i think she would be onboard for segregation and ethnostates now. the only way to get through leftism is to show them that we are claiming what is theirs for ourselves, after all we are all mixed in culture now. this horrifies them. dont believe me? try it. the girl on the student union was pretty angry at me for suggesting i come in blackface lol

I was at the grocery store with my girlfriend and i noticed pickles on the conveyer belt. Before the checker could swiped it I picked it up and said, "make sure the pickles arent kosher" The cashier asked why... I tell her I am not paying extra to have rabbis bless my pickles.

She kind of laughs not knowing what to think. At this point the bagger is now listening. I then tell them the Jews already swindle enough money out of us through the Federal Reserve they created. At this point my gf is used tobmy antics and is shoving me along before i redpill them further.

>All the time
but nothing bad-ass about it where I'm at. Small 'sleeper town' close to a city brimming with multikulti. Pretty much everyone here have been force fed red pills by personal experience over the past 15 years.

saw a ufo
at college
buddy ask hypnotist
cant go
contact of a 4th kind
bdum, dish

Plenty op pic's out there with red bowling balls