Chess is political

Chess is political.
>black and white are distinct, in pieces and squares
>they are unequal, whites get priority
>white men still dominate chess
>all nigger chess involvement is in prison or on the street in nyc (playing speed chess, aka thoughtless)
>current best player in the world is a Nord named Magnus Carlsson.
>previous champs include russkies (say what you willl, light skin, more christian and better neighbors than nogs) and known anti semite Basedy Fischer.
>no nigger champs EVER (get fucked golf)
>no spics
>only a few insects, which we can accept. as in society.

I fuckin love chess. It's as action packed as counterstrike or anything else, except it's measured in Thoughts-per-second. Ability to think ahead, to compose, anticipate, and plan the movement of pieces is how it's played.

I love chess on every level. And there's no faggot illuminati tiger woods making it a nigger sport yet.

Race and competition is political.

Attached: chess.jpg (800x480, 27K)

posting based bobby fischer quotes as bumps. be warned, he does flame kasparov. which is acceptable to me, even though i am a russophile.

Attached: quote-i-object-to-being-called-a-chess-genius-because-i-consider-myself-to-be-an-all-around-bobby-fi (850x400, 89K)

Is this for a high school poly sci class? You know you have to be 13 to post.

(jews-did-this.gif)

Attached: 1524877673889.png (1080x931, 556K)

Mad incel detected.

Attached: 7f34f157044acd262bc238a44e737051145daee9d1782c9d204385b942b2d766.jpg (720x338, 77K)

dumb nigger detected

i'm over 30 i have always liked chess, but just recently learnes to love it. i can see why there are ZERO nigger champs.
I fear for hockey, even though i am not a fan, im sure (((they))) are breeding a hockey nigger as we speak

pic: Based Bobby Fischer says dont be a fat fuck

Attached: 205b959bae4c36043d602e1a4411ab4a.jpg (750x750, 73K)

Currently world champion Magnus Carlsson pays homage to
>KNOWN ANTI SEMITE!!!
based Bobby Fischer

There are a few nigger grandmasters, though. And Maurice Ashley was a pretty solid player.

pic i meant to post

user, why arent you playing chess?

Attached: quote-what-i-admired-most-about-him-bobby-fischer-was-his-ability-to-make-what-was-in-fact-magnus-ca (850x400, 67K)

it's a silly game
get your head out of your ass

Russian Jews brought petty bullshit into the professional chess world during the cold war. This is what led Fischer into being redpilled.

Kasparov is rather arrogant and overrated.

Look at this doooode, look at the top of his head

Attached: maurice-0.jpg (320x320, 33K)

there are niggers who raise their children and niggers who never rape another person.

pic: Bobby Fischer stood up vocally against kikes, even as the world champion of chess. become great user, and use your voice from there.

He had courage to match his intelligence

Say what you will about Russians, they are not cowards. here spassky admires Bobby's stand toward the... (((media)))...

Attached: quote-when-i-played-bobby-fischer-my-opponent-fought-against-organizations-the-television-producers- (850x400, 84K)

what is unmasculine about it? when your body is tired from physical pursuits, are you better to play another game?
Chess is as masculine a contest as you can find intellectually.

Attached: quote-i-like-to-say-that-bobby-fischer-was-the-greatest-player-ever-but-what-made-fischer-bruce-pand (850x400, 80K)

i said nothing about it being a silly unmasculine game. i called it a silly game. go outside kid.

>chess is political
no you retard, politics is Chessical

how is it silly? you can only be larping

is poker silly?

Chess is red pilled, except Magnus is a faget.

Magnus may be a faggot. such is common among whites today, especially so for the famous ones. But i have no reasons to think Magnus is

can you elaborate?

pic: based high IQ white world champion Bobby Fischer openly spits on the jews rather than kneel to Satan's shit

Attached: Bobby-Fischer-8.jpg (850x347, 40K)

Spassky is a russo-jewish mutt. Ethnic Russians overall had only 3 world champions (it's still more than everyone else, apart from jews, but not nearly as much as people think)

ROW ROW FIGHT THE SHOWER: The SeQuel

GOTTA HABEEB IT

Yes I forgot to mention Chess is a popular kike passtime. It is perfect for them inasmuch as it is not directly physical and involves some cunning and plotting.

There are many kike grandmasters and popular players but relatively few world champions. And they were directly called out for their crimes and deceptions by longtime world champion Bobby Fischer.

pic: focus user. even if you move from task to task, focus on what is in front of you

Attached: nimble-quotes-to-do-two-things-at-once-is-to-12479139.png (500x698, 123K)

Chess is the outlet you should be using, spend a little time every day exercising your self-discipline in a game with hundreds of years of history.

No patch notes will invalidate your progress in this game. Dabble in chess, user. Learn and play

Attached: bobby-fischer-quote-1215181.jpg (900x580, 35K)

user!! This is not your last chance!

Chess will be around forever, and has been around hundreds of years!

While other games are patched out and updated, chess will be the same for your GREAT GRANDCHILDREN. I record games with my father because they will be understandable to my children. CHESS IS LASTING. See it! Participate!

Attached: tumblr_pk57msn21F1szqwnwo1_400.jpg (400x400, 67K)

>but relatively few world champions
What are you talking about? Fischer himself was a 100% jew. This is the historical world champ standings:
Jews/Jewish mutts: 9 world champs
Russians: 3 world champs
A few other ethnicities: not more than just 1

Shut up! Chess is based!!!!

Chess....

its just so cool man... its like language, it involves composition. and its like math, it involvles calculation.

it's like IQ TEST: THE GAME! no wonder niggers can barely play.

yes theres some stuff to learn, no matter h9w smart you are, but you get better faster if youre smarter.
dummies can raise their ELO by memorization, and smart boiz can raise their ELO by seeing patterns, seeing the puzzle

>not playing the thinking man's game

Attached: neko haet terminal.png (300x300, 5K)

sieg heil

Attached: 1559906883052.jpg (720x864, 308K)