I have a confession

i'm an anchor baby (mother and father are immigrants who overstayed their visa here in the u.s)
and yet, ironically i'm a political fascist (well read on this shit mind you, not just Jow Forums shit posting) and one of the people i was radicalized by was my father, who was an avid anti-globalist holocaust denyer
and they can be deported any time like any mexican

talk about clown world

Attached: 1450716926842.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pIqu5VE59xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

from europe btw, came after the eastern bloc collapsed

yeah but what ethnicity are you?

Oh ok. Welcome home white man.

clearly nonwhite since i'm a balkannigger

You're fine.

Attached: 738291557690.png (602x491, 108K)

We can't all be Wallachian Ultra Master Race

i unironically wouldn't mind being deported. but i can't be because i'm a citizen here.

so i'm stuck here, waiting for the DOTR, but it seems by the time it comes i'll be too old to fight

how the fuck do you parents not get citizenship
the fuckin mexicans get it easily and they can't speak fucking english

> samefagging
youtu.be/pIqu5VE59xM

Post pic of your arm

I'm a US citizen too but I'm moving back to Wallachia (Rom born) and making some political moves there.

What did the discord tranny mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07-22-19-58.png (1080x1920, 365K)

THIS THREAD WAS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT TO RAISE AWARENESS ON EASTERN EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS THAT HAVE TROUBLE GETTING CITIZENSHIP BUT THE DEMOCRATS HERE HAND THAT SHIT OUT TO SPICS THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Attached: qPBF6159737.jpg (250x250, 35K)

My mother's been in this country for more than 20 years legally, but isnt handed free citizenship. Fuck the democrats

i remember when i was young, like you!

most of Jow Forums are nonwhite ironically enough

two different IDs for fucks sake. Similar color but obviously different id

It's okay. Most people like you are massive hypocrites that never practice anything they preach anyway. You'll fit right in.

but what ethnicity is she lol

That is clown world. An "anti-globalist" father who is literally a footsoldier of the globalist bourgeoisie.

Please self-deport. As a descendant of Revolutionary patriots: you'll never be an American and never be my countryman.

Wait. You're a white illegal? You're fine with me. Don't self-deport. Your people are welcome.

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

As long as you're white I don't give a shit. The spics and niggers gotta go

an American is anyone whose family came before 1965.

Except spics. No spics will ever be American.

their undesirables started showing up in the 70's. the ones who lived here prior to '65 were mainly descendants of the New Spainards who settled far from Mexico City.

Look for groups that help illegals, get the information on the non-white illegals and report them to ICE.