2020 Trump Alternatives

Any viable alternative candidates who aren't going to be promoting sodomy and World War 3 ?

Attached: 1551572518741.jpg (1200x1200, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politics1.com/p2020.htm
constitutionparty.com/principles/platform-preamble/
constitutionparty.com/principles/platform-preamble/#GunControl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Attached: 1559879074436.gif (480x270, 1.61M)

>Alternative to Trump
Enjoy your weenie roast nigger.

Attached: Alternative2Trump.jpg (252x200, 15K)

Surely not gonna be some retard with a skullet.
True story, my buddy and I were playing a round at the Golden Valley country club. We have a cart, we come up on some long haired hippy walking his round. It is Jesse the retard. We stop to talk to him agree to let him join us but he had the ride on the back of the cart by the clubs. Guy used a 7 iron pretty much every shot, even putted with it a couple times. He had some terrible Mexican brick weed he offered us, we smoked him up with some real shit, guy went mental. Like more mental than normal. We realize this guy had only ever smoked swag.
On like the 16th hole he just disappeared

Donald Trump Jr.

cool story bro

List to chose from:
politics1.com/p2020.htm

Literally anyone is better than trump at this point. I think his only real chance of getting primaried is an establishment running since all the magatards won't be abandoning him anyway so a populist candidate won't draw them away and won't bring out many of the never trumpers. I think maybe someone like Mitt Romney could get primary the cheto. Maybe if we apologized to Jeb, he'll consider another run. America is finished. It's going to become brown no matter who is president, so we might as well have someone who isn't a literal retard in the office. He doesn't stand a chance against the dems anyway, so we'll probably have whoever they run as president. Thank God!

Meme in JEB.

you already know the vibes

Attached: D8gzAq6U8AEx597.jpg (1191x463, 106K)

I saw Jesse Ventura at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

President Donald J. Trump looks like a great alternative.

this always makes me laugh

Attached: nemesis smirk.jpg (400x300, 66K)

>Ricardo

Attached: 1540397660255.gif (364x339, 768K)

I so hope this is a real story.

newfag

One of these might be the best choice:

>CONSTITUTION PARTY:
>Don Blankenship (West Virginia)
>Scott Bradley (Utah)
>Darrell Castle (Tennessee)
>Scott Copeland (Texas)

Attached: 1532559021321.png (1920x1080, 415K)

link
constitutionparty.com/principles/platform-preamble/

>Preamble

>The Constitution Party gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States. We hereby appeal to Him for mercy, aid, comfort, guidance and the protection of His Providence as we work to restore and preserve these United States.
>This great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions but on a foundation of Christian principles and values. For this very reason peoples of all faiths have been and are afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.
>The goal of the Constitution Party is to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations and to limit the federal government to its Constitutional boundaries.
>The U.S. Constitution established a Republic rooted in Biblical principles of governance, administered by representatives who are constitutionally elected by the citizens. In such a Republic all Life, Liberty and property must be protected as unalienable rights from our Creator.
>The Constitution of the United States provides that "no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States." The Constitution Party supports the original intent of this language. Therefore, the Constitution Party calls on all those who love liberty and value their inherent rights to join with us in the pursuit of these goals and in the restoration of these founding principles.

Apu!

Attached: image.gif (128x128, 20K)

Yeah, fuck Trump. He's talking about banning suppressors. Not on my fucking watch.

>Split the Republican vote so the liberals win
Nope. Fuck off kike shill.

Attached: HH.png (1920x1080, 90K)

>have no principles then wonder why your politicians don't have principles either
People get the leaders they deserve.

i like don blankenship but he couldnt even win in west virginia

Trump derailed Blankenship's Senate campaign, just like he unfairly did to Roy Moore.

only one person I can think of

Attached: 1353218161344.png (449x548, 109K)

I'm a single issue voter. I vote in favor of 2nd amendment rights, period. I was under the impression that Trump would be the best choice so I voted for him, but since he's been in office we've had several serious losses, several of which he outright supported. I love that this guy triggers leftists and liberals and shitskins, and the entire world is a huge salt mine because of him, but despite the premium keks we got (and will continue to get) out of this, I don't know if I could morally vote for someone who has banned bumpstocks and is "thinking about" banning suppressors. This fucker got the NRA endorsement, a massive portion of his voting base is gun owners, what the fuck is he thinking?

Who IS on our side these days? Who's running who actually gives a serious shit about 2nd amendment rights, enough to actually fight for them? Having presidents who aren't actually passionate about constitutional rights just isn't enough anymore. Now that the shitlibs are cooking up more treasonous antigun bullshit more than ever, we need a man in office who isn't gonna say "eh whatever" to absurd gun control laws, we need a man who's gonna say "fuck no, absolutely not, the second amendment SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".

Constitutional Party:

>Gun Control
>The 2nd Amendment strictly limits any interference with gun ownership by saying:
>“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
>The right to bear arms is inherent in the right of self-defense, defense of the family, and defense against tyranny, conferred on the individual and the community by our Creator to safeguard life, liberty, and property, as well as to help preserve the independence of the nation.
>The right to keep and bear arms is guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution; it may not properly be infringed upon or denied.
>The Constitution Party upholds the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms. We oppose attempts to prohibit ownership of guns by law-abiding citizens, and stand against all laws which would require the registration of guns or ammunition.
>We emphasize that when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have them. In such circumstances, the peaceful citizen’s protection against the criminal would be seriously jeopardized.
>We call for the repeal of all federal firearms legislation, beginning with Federal Firearms Act of 1968.
>We call for the rescinding of all executive orders, the prohibition of any future executive orders, and the prohibition of treaty ratification which would in any way limit the right to keep and bear arms.
>To further ensure the safety of the American people and their families, we propose the elimination of all government designated “Gun Free Zones”, including military bases.

constitutionparty.com/principles/platform-preamble/#GunControl