Christian /pol what do you answer to normies reciting "do what thou wilt"?

Of course they actually say it differently "My freedom ends where others start" and "People can do whatever they want as long as they don't harm anyone else". Which of course is just a can of worms opener cause if acquire a self destructive life-style or kill myself, I'll be hurting people that deeply care for me or just in my social, not just myself...

But it's hard for me to quickly breakdown these enlightenment sayings in a way that quickly shows how their philosophical ground is quite shaky...

What if your response?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (550x550, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IG6WM3NExP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What if your response
The rest of the bible

Liberalism was a mistake from the beginning. The French Revolution, Jacobins, and atheists ruined everything.

Christkikes are just the others side of the coin as Aliestor was a Gnostic and invented the "GNOSTIC CHURCH OF CATHOLICISM".

You want a good answer, not from a beta christcuck? Say he stole it from Nietzschie because he did and turned it into gay sex pedo gnostic jew shit

Attached: nietchie pol.jpg (767x651, 145K)

so your response is a work of fiction

we turn now brothers and sisters to chapter 8. when harry said that ron needed to study his spell book more or that prof mcgonagall was going to fail him, what did harry mean by that?

>Liberalism was a mistake from the beginning
Dumb fucking jew worshiping demon, you created this shit gnostic shit

Attached: jesus catacombs 200AD.jpg (700x438, 148K)

>quickly breakdown.
>A book.
Looking for, let's call it a meme, that "breaks their conditioning" for a moment and actually make research about what they put forward as their "life philosophy", not put them off with a wall like "read the bible" :D

STFU and level up. (((Gnostic))) homosex drug addict freemasons have no will, read Nietzsche

Attached: nietchie why live.jpg (460x695, 87K)

>Dumb fucking jew worshiping demon, you created this shit gnostic shit
Witness the degeneracy inherent in the seething atheists mind. You are just proving my point: the French Revolution was a mistake, and you heathens should have been put to death.

>Looking for, let's call it a meme, that "breaks their conditioning" for a moment
You dont know NPC gnostics, user. The bible wont work, they need the real thing Nietzsche

Attached: xfiles npc.jpg (652x990, 237K)

>read Nietzsche
Nietzsche was a degenerate faggot, much like yourself.

>You are just proving my point: the French Revolution was a mistake, and you heathens should have been put to death.
You're a fucking pedophile catholic, you and the Jews made Alestor Crowley. He's not speaking "atheism"

Attached: jesus christian pedo vatican pope cult.jpg (768x663, 105K)

the response is the rest of the law. love is the law. love under will

>Nietzsche
bless you

Why was Nietzsche a degenerate? Because he did of brain cancer like his father and the Jews said it was some STD?

Attached: nietchie jesus jews.jpg (610x350, 28K)

You will hurt the ones who love you.

>the response is the rest of the law. love is the law. love under will
Gay sex magicK

Faggot christkike bait.

READ NIETZCHE

BECOME THE HIGHER MAN ==== WHO HERALDS THE COMING OF THE OVERMAN!

Attached: nietchie jews.jpg (431x543, 36K)

Yeah my OP post english got completly slashed as I tried to re-arrange my words.

My response: Fuck you and fuck your freedom!

Attached: nietchie mind feelings shadow.jpg (480x359, 34K)

>Fuck you and fuck your freedom!
STFU COMMIE

READ NIETZSCHE

Attached: fate nietzsche.jpg (474x456, 31K)

Then you get the Karl Popper "paradox". Which is as paradoxal as the Mafia beating you, so they can provide you a protection service. Can't be helped, it's a paradox...

Attached: iu[1].jpg (614x768, 119K)

What is love under will?

>What is love under will?
SLAVERY

Attached: quote-there-is-a-master-morality-and-a-slave-morality-friedrich-nietzsche-308731.jpg (850x400, 45K)

/THREAD

Attached: nietche religion god.jpg (236x132, 10K)

Explain to them in the gentlest way possible that only in a Christian society are you granted the freedom to be degenerate and that any other society would have you castrated and hanged, by shooting them in the head.

Obey the will of God and you shall join Him in Paradise.

>do what thou wilt
>kill them
ok, did what I willed

Are you asking why that's wrong?
If you are unable to recognize the absolute necessity of God to explain the universe we are in, then that stance is the correct one, no God, no morality, no rules, they are coherent with the premise.

>only including part of the whole quote
Way to throw it out of context.

Harm is in the eye of the beholder.

A man has as many masters as he has vices.
-- Augustine

Correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=IG6WM3NExP4

>t. control freak
You and all like you have obsessive compulsive personally disorder. Get help. You are a danger to others.