Space

Why are normies so obsessed with NASA?

Attached: slafhlsbg.png (620x440, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdaaGlyu7EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuz science bro! Liking science means I'm a smart NPC!

>Because SCIENCE!
>Black Science Man
>Rick and Marty
>oh yeah did I mention SCIENCE!

LE SCIENCE BITCH

Because it’s the new religion for soiboi faggots.

Attached: 2BB821CB-C9D3-482A-A47B-AAB3FD8A1312.jpg (600x316, 37K)

>He wants his descendants to die out on this giant rock we are growing out of
That's the ultimate cucking right there

WW
EE
CK
CC
Two3

Attached: 6801D084-4E73-4735-9D11-2173BEE4E240.jpg (37x28, 1K)

I see chicks wearing NASA T-shirt’s pretty often. It’s always young women and they’re often blue-haired. Why?

This.

Attached: 1557068413018.jpg (750x736, 98K)

They still believe

This has only become a fad in the past year or 2 and I hate it with a seething passion for the same reason, motherfucking normalfags. There's not even a rhyme or reason. I guess science but normies take pride in ignorance so wtf gives for this faggotry. Annoyed to no end...

Attached: 7f45d914a166d29c2dd98ea6a0772ce7.jpg (637x479, 54K)

Because SpaceEx is too woke for them?

Is that the gay guy that ruined The Flash?

They think they'll be able to live out their own star wars or guardians of the galaxy stories once we go to space. They're delusional. They just assume that the numerous corrupt world leaders would let them go in the first place because they're good goys.

>Hey Rudi, whatyadoin?
>Science man! I Looove science!
>So you gonna open up the first pizza delivery service in space?
>Rudy, yes man! Rudy’s spicy space pizza!

Science, man!

Attached: EB0584C7-10E6-4208-898F-1CC5153F3036.jpg (259x194, 11K)

What better way to run away from the problem than to go to space? Totally gonna colonize the Moon and Mars bros!

because it's literally antifa behind it. same people who do "blm. science is real." leftofascists need to pretend they care about science if only to garner support for climate change bullshit

Daily reminder that you science nerds will never even see a space ship or another planet. You will forever be a slave grub land crawling and sucking air.

LABIAPLASTY IS SCIENCE FOR ROASTIES!

All I'm saying is that the ability to build craft on the Moon exceeds any Mars mission value, since it gives both Mars and literally an infinite amount of other missions, including long-term colonization on any planet, anywhere.
Why get one planet when you can get them all?

or at least they try. god to do they try.
youtube.com/watch?v=PdaaGlyu7EQ

Attached: 51613462-FA3B-46EB-9A96-AFB895F6A6DF.jpg (666x1000, 143K)

Is that the faggot from revenge of the nerds?

Similarly, i've been wondering why so many Gen Z kids wear NASA shirts and hoodies. That and that Thrasher fire shirt. I even see it in video games with customization options (NBA 2K). Did some celebrity introduce this?

science is cool because its a process of understanding the world. for example, males have xy chromosomes and females have xx chromosomes

these cafeteria liberal faggots turned it into a fedora

Attached: mansoncourt.jpg (981x799, 139K)

I have no clue. My gf bought my one of those nasa shirt. I stopped wearing it after too many faggot looking zoomers kept talking to me because of it.

The Jews have deemed us unworthy to colonize the stars.
Instead will are doomed to babysit and interbreed with shitskins.

They don't care about space. The people that run around in those are the same faggots that would bully you for being interested in science. They're posers. EVER SINGLE ONE.

Fpbp

Attached: ZEvzWFk_d.jpg (205x246, 12K)

If earth is flat then I don’t understand how you guys can still be so passionate about politics or any other artificial social convention. if we are lied about the simplest details of our existence, then participating is a form of acceptance. I would literally become a missionary and preach in the third world as society is a lie and he’ll is hot

Space good

its a nice looking logo

Glorifying science is always good, no matter how small.

The only based science is:
>nuclear engineering
>mathematics

Everything else is pure cringe. Space is the biggest meme if I've ever seen one. We should be striving for a uptopia on Earth and making cities like Disney's original EPCOT design.

What happened to American exceptionalism? What happened to this drive to prove to the world that western innovations are the best? Space is gay and dumb and if you like NASA you're gay and dumb.

>why do people like knowing what’s out there besides this fucking rock we live on lmao
why don’t you go on Jow Forums and ask that, faggot

Attached: 1B264C3A-72CF-4EC1-AAE7-D5948EA7B18C.png (1440x1557, 821K)

prepping us for a faked space mission in 2024

Attached: FB_IMG_1559277141840.jpg (525x700, 57K)

i want to lick her anus brehs

Attached: ariana-grande-thank-u-next-music-video.jpg (2000x1326, 274K)

what

Attached: faggots41400.jpg (955x567, 75K)

They both look so brain dead.

Man we will destroy this planet before we leave it, the only ones who are leaving are the rich and powerful. So maybe a few thousand people at most

Any thong pics of that bitch out yet?
Fucking lights are barely on, let alone somebody home.

Didn't she almost blow up at that concert by the train station in manchester?

>thank you, next
That reminds of that photo of a girl on a bed with two adjacent walls full of photos of dudes with their used condom pinned in the background surrounding her on her bed.

Will the world last more 4 years?

Look how they've accelerated every insane thing in the last 6 months.

Can you imagine dicking Ariana

Compensation for being retarded.

Can't find it, but this is similar. I bet she has a notepad/journal just like this. Just a name with a rating based on the sex wihh the guy.

Attached: 1539876804781.jpg (681x592, 73K)

That's my mutt! I want to make retard half breeds with her.