Why don't you support a straight pride parade?

Why don't you support a straight pride parade?

Don't you want equality?

Attached: _107241529_6f47c89c-9935-4fac-8c03-80e677fce47f.jpg (660x371, 14K)

No one has ever persecuted straight people for being straight. Quit being a baby.

In recent years, being a straight white male is more or less a crime, in of itself. Don't you think they deserve a day, too?

No, that's being white and male. No one cares about straight.

I do though, everything the LBGTBRAAAP "tolerance" movement has done has degraded romance and real relationships between men and women.

Attached: Straight_Pride_HPG.jpg (375x300, 76K)

Because you fucking breeders spit on us, abused us, dragged us from cars, and lynched us. Now we have the upper hand and you expect us to be merciful? Fuck no. If you hold this fucking parade, Antifa will join us as we burn it to the fucking ground and dox every single one of you bigots who shows up.

People care about wholesomeness and standing against what depraved fuckpigs are peddling though.

Attached: wsfvs.jpg (1623x2163, 2.26M)

HAHAHAHAHAHA found the retard. With an attitude like that, I'm glad your kind was treated so poorly. Without straight people, you wouldn't be here. Go back to rimming your dog, you waste of sperm.

I do. Go ahead and parade.

Right.. that's why they need gay pride. Because you persecute them. No one says that shit about straight people. It's not even about legitimizing gay pride, you're just a moron in your retarded logic.

Well yeah I want a breeding parade where you're encouraged to fuck as many women as possible.

> no one says shit about straight people.
> I’m going to dox all of you for being prideful about being straight.

Hmm seems you are capable of holding two contradictory beliefs at the same time. Fascinating, how did you learn this?

Attached: 4BF16DB3-4560-44E1-943A-055A05675701.jpg (856x818, 56K)

Attached: P_20190606_154750_1.jpg (2765x1601, 1023K)

Well this is a lie since I never said anything of the sort about doxing. But even if it were true, it would be because of you wanting a straight pride event, not because you are straight. Logic is hard for you, isn't it?

You're gonna get doxed because you're a homophobe, not because you're straight. Holding a straight pride parade is about the most homophobic thing you could possibly do. No surprise it comes up in the Trump era, when bigots have been so emboldened. FUCK that Russian stooge and FUCK his orange face.

This guy is a definite troll.

How did I persecute anyone for calling out what depraved fuckpigs do as being depraved?

Attached: hpm.jpg (251x251, 25K)

All this really amounts to is a lame gotcha - similar to saying "the dems are the real racists"

I like it. It's not as fun as "it's okay to be white" but it still does the job.

No one spit on you you liar. Spitting on someone is assault. Where is your police report to prove your statement? Antifa might join you, but if you aren't black they don't care. Antifa's motto is black lives matter. I promise you, the fag Carlos Masa turned Mexico against him. Mexicans have thick skin. Canada can have that fag. Antifa will never stop foot in Mexico.

We need actual power and serious political figures - not another meme campaign only we care about that'll be out of fashion in a month

Nah, I think you're gunna get doxxed

I am incel, why would I support something inaccessible to me?

>In recent years, being a straight white male is more or less a crime
Lol, stop being such a pussy dude. Being a straight white male is literally the easiest identity to exist with. If you spent time outside instead of in this echochamber you would understand that nobody gives a fuck who you want to have sex with or what skin color you are until you start advocating for nazi ideals.

It is in leftism 101, chapter about ancient practices of hottentot morals.

Do you have dogs? If so what breed are they?

Don't worry. The feeling is mutual.

Thankfully we are winning and slowly dismantling your cisgender societies in the board rooms of multinational corporations that control your pathetic lives.

Attached: 1504418784886.jpg (1400x700, 74K)

I agree. We need a Rockwell, or an Adolf, but no one wants to take that responsibility, I'd do it in a heartbeat if I didn't have to worry about my family.
It's like with day of the rope, no one wants to pick up the gun and take the first shots at the corrupt

Attached: 1556761002804.jpg (474x680, 44K)

I agree with your sentiment but there are non-violent avenues I'm sure. We just need a base that isn't afraid of the mainstream. I'm sure those people will reveal themselves within the coming decade. Change is coming.

No

It us with the awakening of some normies.
The fags started preying on the children and it was the line too far so here's hoping for no violence but it will be inevitable with some the opposition.

What is wrong with being homophobic? Homos rape men, it is scary.

lol I look forward to the day we finally round you up and burn you at the stake

Btw I’ll bet everything I’m worth you were molested as a child which led to your sad disgusting ways

I actually did until i heard milo will be leading it. Fuck this gay earth

DONT HATE THE STRAIGHT, ITS OKAY TO PROCREATE!

DIDNT SAY MAYBE GAVE MY WIFE A BABY.

HETERONORMATIVE IS NATURE DONT TRY TO CHANGE HER!

TRANS COMMIT SUICIDE CURE YOURSELF WITH STRAIGHT PRIDE

WOO WOO
STRAIGHT PRIDE THATS RIGHT

>You're opinion is different from mine, therefore I would dox you if I could
*lynch* you if I could

I know this is bait, but if you're gonna make threats, you'd better not half-ass it, kiddo.

Fair point brother

Good. I hate killing dogs.

kill yourself

Attached: 1559937401165.jpg (700x734, 107K)

I don't remember doing any of those things.
Pretending that things happened doesn't make them real.
Perhaps you're just schizophrenic.
And a fag.