How can Greece increase the fertility rate?

How can Greece increase the fertility rate?

Humanity needs more white Greeks and not niggers from France or Turks from Berlin.

Attached: fertility.png (769x742, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KNx2XlmP2b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the future greece might be no more as a unified state.

its simple, theres clearly alotta white niggas on here claimin they alphas that are lying out they ass, then we get the reality and see them white fertility rates

you niggas in trouble
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KNx2XlmP2b4

It's painful to read this nigger-speak. I feel sorry for Americans.

>Humanity needs more white Greeks
t. a white(ish) greek

the truth hurt don’t it. gotta focus on the way i talk then the shit i brought up lmao

There are parts of twitter that I can no longer read.

How are you going to let a Nigger talk to you this way? This board is so bitchmade.

/thread

send your women here

Attached: kara bogalar.jpg (1137x640, 114K)

>white
>greeks
W-w-w-what do you mean by this?

Attached: 8362e628f3389bb8ab9c8412f45e6f5d.jpg (437x463, 17K)

What's fertility rate really? Is it counted across all population and not births per annum?

Ukraine has birth rates fallen out of cliff after 2014-2015, slashed twice, but it doesn't make it to headlines yet. South Korea does though.

They are White. White encompasses diverse populations not just pale looking corpse of Northwest Europe.

>They are White
ish

I don't even understand what he wrote.

Turks want only Greek semen, not women.

Attached: 1.png (850x129, 9K)

Import white Americans. We will not only increase births, but we will bleach you and make you white again.

Look, you dealth with all those years under the Ottomans. You've dealt with thousand of years before modern times underneath the oppressive sun. You've been shifting awaaaaaay from whiteness, while ironically the Jews have become white. Funny how that works.

Attached: 109 countries.jpg (960x1123, 165K)

for what reason?

Attached: 1547507390802.png (473x750, 183K)

I’ll translate it for you because you’re actually retarded:

“It’s simple, theres clearly a lot of whites on this board who claim to be alpha but are nothing but. The fertility rate disproves this.”

Right, well you see in modern times that is nor necessarily a impetus for change. We do not have to spend prolonged periods in the sun. We have ways to remedy it if we do, and we can fully reproduce before dying of skin cancer in worst cancer scenarios. Unless sexual selection chooses darker skin for whatever reason, which it hasn't white Americans will not get any darker. There is no evolutionary reason behind it.

i have a stem masters

>“It’s simple, theres clearly a lot of whites on this board who claim to be alpha but are nothing but. The fertility rate disproves this.”
It's still Greek to me.

i'm writing poorly because it is friday night and i am drunk.

>i have a stem masters
I have a doctorate. no bullshitting. it's a juris doctor. we call them professional doctorates over here, and people with PhD's will at times make fun of them as trumped-up master's degrees.

Reminder anyone with a blm meme flag is a larping faggot

anyone have a map like this for russia and the us?

Women prefer darker skin and hair, men prefer the opposite.

I look down on everyone else.

Attached: 1529819583364.png (500x530, 137K)

Fertility rates is a bogus, you need annual birth rates

Grandma had her child 50 years ago, it still counts.

There is a difference between a research and a professional doctorate. Professional doctorates are needed to be physician, lawyer, pharmacist, veterinarian, dentist, and I think I'm leaving one out. Lawyers and pharmacists are the only ones who don't get to use the honorific "doctor." It's kind of shitty.

Nigger, don't you ever sleep? Are you working in shifts?
You memeflags have been making greek threads multiple times a day for a while now.

What gives?

>Women prefer darker skin and hair, men prefer the opposite.
Right, but only a little darker. That's why I tend to date blondes and redheads. I don't have a preference for them. It's the other way around. I've dated very few girls/women with dark hair or eyes, or who possessed the ability to tan.

I might want to add in America, it's not quite the same, as there is this Med/Nord divide, and some Med women seek out Nord men. It's the whole WASP thing. The establishment thing. My brother is married to a Sicilian, granted he has brown hair/eyes: Only one in the family who came out that way, but he still has sheet of paper white skin.

2017 attached for US

Attached: usbirths.jpg (785x564, 54K)

Whys it matter if he’s LARPing if he spoke truth?

We collectively need to have more children if we are to ever preserve culture and people.

>We collectively need to have more children if we are to ever preserve culture and people.
There are 700 million white people in Europe which is also the world's second smallest continent. If North America, Australia, NZ, 8% of South Africa and actual whites in South America all pooled in their resources, there'd be more Europeans than chinks or Indians in a near equal landmass.

Greek women are kinda ugly desu so who gives af

>Greek women are kinda ugly desu so who gives af
you'd be surprised.

If the Irish trolls are able to maintain a somewhat healthy fertility rate, then Greeks should be too.

Outbreeding shitalians since 1918
Soon this province will be 80% german again

Attached: 1559582937472.png (350x526, 292K)

Greeks are not white.
Do something useful and sell yourselves, Pay debt, fetaniggers.

Racism is illegal in Germany.

I'm not a kraut.
We should drop-kick you out of the E.U and let you turned into a theme park by gooks.

Future superpower reporting in

Why do Alboniggers and Gypsies multiply so fucking fast
Zergbania isn't even a meme at this point, we need exterminatus right fucking NOW

Attached: 1522880235743.jpg (784x960, 107K)

Fuck debtniggers.

Talk to me like you incels would do irl around normal people.

Dude, get the actual fuck out of here. Even I find you annoying.

Are you autistic or something?

Get back to work faggot, those olives won't get delivered by themselves.

Why do you use this flag if you behave like an anti-Greek (=anti-white) muslim?

If you are white, why are you poor ?

I filtered you because you hide your flag and only post garbage.

Attached: a_bloo_bloo_bloo_by_ryclaude-d3ff9ad.jpg (900x674, 379K)