Add age to the Sloppy Job Honk List

This guy looks closer to 37 than 27 wtf

Attached: tarrant age issue.jpg (500x646, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Msci2ciZ4yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My bad 28.

Attached: 1553209637117m.jpg (1024x743, 109K)

We all age at different rates. Im 31 and can pass for 26... my hair is starting to thin really bad, but when I was 26 I could pass for 21. When I was 21 I could pass for 17. When I was 17, well I could pass for 16, because a 6'5" 14 yearold is rare as fuck. When I was 14 I was 6'1".

He was a typical poor kid/gamer type until he made a few bucks trading crypto. Plus he is likely on extremely restrictive housing while incarcerated which makes even basic things like hygiene very difficult.

JOPPY SLOB MOSSAD

You guys are so fucking stupid. All the newfags coming here trying to be "in" on the next big false flag. You can't just scream false flag every time something happens, especially when there's 17 minutes of unedited video from the shooting. You'd have to be a total fucking retard to think this didn't happen. This isn't Sandy Hook.

The bodies were clearly fake. How come there was no blood?

other than his hairline, his face looks pretty young

being fat also makes you look older, if he lost weight he would look closer to his age

.t 14 year old that thinks everything looks like a quentin tarantino film

>This guy looks closer to 37 than 27 wtf

I think he may be experiencing stress.

why was there no blood?

When people say it's a false flag they don't mean that they think no one died you retard. Do you even know what a false flag is? Lurk more, nufaggot.

hatred is bad for the skin

life isnt a video game you fucking retard

ok baby, ill let your parents know that you're posting on a mature website

Have you morons not heard of crying wolf? If you claim every single incident is a false flag no one will ever take you seriously when something actually is. You're nothing than a harm to the cause, and should probably go die in a "false flag" mass shooting.

>When people say it's a false flag they don't mean that they think no one died you retard.
What do you think the term "crisis actor" refers to, genius?

that's why the kikes are so desperate to call it a false flag here as much as possible

I just asked you if you know what the term means you absolute mong but apparently not since you can't answer the question. I haven't said shit related to the topic. Learn to argue you dumb zoomer shit.
>look mom, I moved the goal post again XD

Is it so hard to believe that one white man finally got fed up with the way the world is going on all continents and decided to shoot up some Muslims who have been responsible for every atrocity these past hundred years?

>zoomer
I'm 31. You're probably 15 and on summer vacation. Get off my lawn nigger.

When a muslim blows up hundreds of people at a fucking concert it's considered normal, this guy wanted revenge and you all act like it was some ploy that can't be explained by secret agents. You all are fucking idiots.

That just makes you an even bigger retard.
>people aren't allowed to have different opinions waaa
Imagine being this gay and thirty-one. Have you looked up what a false flag is or are you not familiar with the novel concept of a dictionary, hm?

spend a few months in solitary. 1 shower a week if youre lucky. 'loaf' for your meals. no contact with anyone but your guards. nothing to do but pushups and clean your cell. you will appear at least 10 years older as well.

Attached: 1552692180449.gif (155x173, 948K)

>Alex Jones is 45 years old

Attached: 1541357616468.jpg (1000x1218, 86K)

>what is operation GLADIO
>what is MOSSAD
>what is the Phoenix Program
>what is the whole of history littered with false flags
Yeah, I wonder why people might be inclined to believe that especially when the outcome was gun control. I really can't figure out why anyone would think it's a false flag. Totally blows me away.

MOSSY SLOP JOPPAD

that's what irish people look like though, he probably started smoking and drinking young too or something.

Attached: 1552926038622.jpg (1054x811, 134K)

>19 years old?

Attached: 1547624697451.png (1484x953, 975K)

hes aussie therefore he drinks

Attached: 64365756387.jpg (2577x3402, 1.01M)

>15 year old has ever used a dictionary

>4 perpetrators
sloppy

Attached: 1544846277371.png (1332x1003, 201K)

oops, wrong guy!

Attached: 1553578651959.jpg (750x625, 214K)

>resorting to shotposting when you get your shit pushed in
My job here is done.

Why are there so many schizos on pol? Why is it so hard for you to believe that actual white supremacists exist?

Attached: uYP2rM4.jpg (599x717, 45K)

A tiny bit of stress maybe, yes

>believing that this guy went to israel/pakistan/north fucking korea and hes just a normie
>had no job
>made money off crypto
>white nationalist "radicalized" on the internet
>thinks the jews are ok

yeah, who would ever question it?

"our system thinks this post is spam"
what the fuck is this? i never get this error.. what constitutes as "spam" to this shit

Attached: 1552677738016.png (723x694, 442K)

>blue socks

Attached: 1534406616315.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

>made a few bucks trading crypto.

Attached: Tarrant crypto.jpg (515x423, 74K)

Why does a literal fucking israelie have to speak common sense. So sick of these schizo retards

Brenton is fucking jacked dude what do you mean he needs to lose weight?

Because dummies don't bleed. Note the identically colored rubber feet.

Attached: NZ lol.jpg (500x916, 96K)

you're a baby who thinks they're all grown up

>white nationalist
>radicalized on the internet
>jews are ok
>"common sense"
heh

Attached: 1555388794484.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

>Australian
Product of fetal alcohol syndrome.

Why does he have negroid features despite being nordic?

This is what he looked like in 2016

Attached: Turkey_New_Zealand_Mosque_Shooting_Background_43234_14759462_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Truth is spam today

btw OP's pic is a photoshop, the picture of Tarrant in court has ALWAYS been published with the face blurred.

A few days after the shooting someone started posting this face and soon after I discovered that someone replaced the blurred face of the court pic with that face.

I don't know why one would do that, but it looks like one is trying to instill doubt in people's mind by forging fake photos with guys that don't look like Tarrant

Don't believe everything you see on Jow Forums.

Attached: 15618819.jpg (968x681, 60K)

they basiocaly proved on 8ch that this "slopy job mossad" spam is made by shills. I dont care abotu wasted muslims sry.

Attached: 3019091 - Jaina_Proudmoore World_of_Warcraft human leeteRR orc.png (893x650, 584K)

Because most of pol are sand niggers trying to cope with the fact that whites hate them

MK ULTRA will do that to a man

Wtf i love jews now

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 84K)

The court released unredacted photos and they are the same.

You are a Jew.

My bad. Looks like Tarrant tho

Attached: tarrant-1120.jpg (1120x640, 64K)

Attached: NZ dafug no blood.jpg (500x619, 53K)

His hairline is exactly the same. When your hair starts thinning it can look more thick than it is when it's buzzed short like the day of the shooting. In the next pic he's been in jail for however long so it's been regrowing. That's when it will start to show how badly it's thinning.

Considering the number of false flags it's understandable why people should be wary of any event like this. I understand wanting to not get duped, but there's 17 minutes of unedited footage. These motherfuckers usually can't even pull off a false flag without leaving blatantly obvious shit behind like the bag being carried out of the school at Parkland or using photoshops of fake families with kids having 6 feet long arms.

No u

MOPPY SLOB JOSSAD

There was you just couldnt sent it. Quality of video was low. And when someone gets shot with a very tiny bullet it doesnt blow your fucking body apart like it does in movies. If you say the bodies are fake you're a complete fucking retard.

how the hell did that window stay in tact

>"shotposting"
>"animoo nibba"
>"my work here is done"
ditto

Attached: 1558474944678.png (1000x1000, 179K)

you can literally see that the socks are multi colored
reddish on bottom with blue on top, watch it again you fucking retard

This
Fuck whiteoid cucks, I'm converting to Judaism as we speak

>"white nationalist"
>"radicalized" on Jow Forums/8ch
>thinks the jews are ok
how does this fit in your mind? this was the biggest thing for me. most white nationalist i see find the jews to be the ONLY problem

Even a fucking kike got tired of your faggotry, fuck you all.

>tfw 32

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-132042.png (1080x1920, 2.11M)

>The outcome was gun control
>Only close to 700 out of the 2 million guns (and many, many more) have been given to authorities
>In the meantime, most gun stores in Kiwiland have sold out, increasing the more than 2 mil firearms in a more exponential rate

I don't know about you, but this "gun control" enforced by Tarrant's attack has resulted in anything BUT gun control.

He looks 30 to me.

If you're not aging prematurely with worry you're not really redpilled.

HE DOESNT THINK JEWS ARE OK YOU PIECE OF SHIT, READ HIS MANIFESTO YOU WHITE TRASH

>jews are ok long as they stay in their country
>this is what white nationalists believe
lol

Attached: 1544541739550.png (973x588, 886K)

>quickie clean-up

Attached: 1535742328666.jpg (919x957, 192K)

Good post.

This. He says that they're OK, as long as they DON'T INTERFERE IN OTHER COUNTRIES' AFFAIRS.

In other words, he says they're NOT OK. Because this is what (((they))) do all the time. The "Jews are ok" might refer to the 1% of Juden that aren't evil. The "as long as they don't interfere in other countries' affairs" part refers to almost all Jews. Haven't you learned to read between the lines?

As for the "gun control", yeah, bullocks. It has resulted in anything but that. The "Gun Safe" program has only been given 700 guns out of the 2 million in the country. And these 2 million become more and more every single day. So how is he the factor of gun control in New Zealand?

kek nice mental gymnastics. tarrant has always been a forced meme.

>kill the unbeliever
Wow so tolerant you faggot shitskin pedos

What do you mean by "forced"?

>as long as they DON'T INTERFERE IN OTHER COUNTRIES' AFFAIRS
>because israel is ignoring other countries affairs

>is privy to israels involvement being one of the root causes of the immigration "problem" he sees
>takes it out on some muslims in worship

>implying people havent been murdered over gun grabs already
how do you manage these thoughts?

Attached: 1523194784423.gif (352x264, 2.01M)

The globalist scum are also using that false flag to attack free speech on the internet. It's not just about guns, 2 birds one stone for those fucks. Thankfully people are starting to wise up to their bullshit tactics.

i present to you lianne dalziel. the JEWISH mayor of christchurch.

who do you think are the overlords of NZ?

Attached: CFw0dlzy_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>forced meme
nope, sloppy sloppy mc mossad job was extremely forced though, basically the echo of every schitzo poster around. you retards are basically just drpizza posting about pizzagate not being real. you are all going to hang.

>i present to you lianne dalziel. the JEWISH mayor of christchurch.
Erm, is ... he.... trans?

When I was 16 people thought I was 21 and the first time I ordered wine at a restaurant they didn't check my ID.

Its genetics and setting. If you get a lot of rest and eat foods high in antioxidants and consume drugs that depress your CNS your telomeres will repair and metabolism slow lengthing your life and making your biological age unsync with your chronoligical age.

looks it doesnt it.

her husband lawyer was lobbying for a chinese water bottling company and had just been caught out the week before the shooting.

hmmmm fishy bro

Attached: stinkwater.png (1004x838, 437K)

>because israel is ignoring other countries affairs
I never implied that. Didn't you read the post? The phrase "as long as they don't interfere with other countries' affairs" refers to all Juden.

>is privy to israels involvement being one of the root causes of the immigration "problem" he sees
Thanks for pointing the obvious prime factor of the immigration (((problem)))

>takes it out on some muslims in worship
Muslims are (((their))) prime pawns now. Even the """resistance""" against (((them))), Hamas and Palestine as a whole, have been funded by (((them))). The common Muslims are as big pawns of (((the tribe))) as the prominent Muslims. Islam is a Jewish pawn. I don't get why you literally sympathise with Semitic rats, in that case Palestinians, fighting with THE worst Semitic rats, the kikes. Just let us destroy both. Both kikes and Muslims are abominations on this Earth.

And friendly advice: there have been many undoubted false flag events lately. But, as this user said: , there has been 17 minutes of unedited footage, with no room for false flag.

onions genes

israel meddling in christchurch?

Attached: telavivscam.png (1055x817, 470K)

watch out when there are jews about

Attached: notplannedgoy.png (1091x799, 583K)

Kys

Cool story bro

ok ruskie commie jew

Attached: globalshekels.png (717x752, 395K)

Young kids have trouble asserting the age of people older than them. You stupid zoomer

good posts my dude

reminder: podesta was nearby not too long before the incident. just out for a little jog

Attached: 1552677252158.png (1894x1308, 429K)

Speedy tiny low mass thing zoom through body and break up on impact fucking everything up inside while making a single dime sized hole for blood to come out while the mortally wounded jihad wisher attempts to plug the hole if they can sense it.

If he doesn't use a grenade launcher for some sick gibs then there tends to be little blood.

Compare his assault rifle kills to his shotgun kills and see which has a bigger pool of blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=Msci2ciZ4yo

Attached: mpv_i2ncPrtVH4.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)