Trump 'seriously' considering banning suppressors

What is your view on silencers? Would you like to see those banned?" "Good Morning Britain's" Piers Morgan asked Trump.

"I don't like them. Well, I'd like to think about it. I mean nobody's talked about silencers very much. I did talk about the bump stock and we had it banned," Trump said. "We're looking at that. I’m going to seriously look at it."

washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-seriously-considering-banning-suppressors-after-virginia-beach-shooting

bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/06/05/trump-willing-consider-suppressor-ban/

Attached: 1.png (665x541, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NC5/status/1137080363640152064
youtube.com/watch?v=z4unwp2gE2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many mass shooters use a suppressor?

Attached: 1535329523913.png (188x268, 38K)

Nobody gives a fuck.

The NRA will endorse this yuppie NYC faggot in 2020.

I don't know user.
But if God Emperor Trump thinks they need to be banned then it must be a good idea!

The guy who shot up the court house or whatever, left his in the car, so not even that guy. Trump is a useless fucking cunt, and trumptards are cancer.

I thought they were already banned desu I can't own guns anyway because I went to the nut hatch once

Attached: 109 countries.jpg (960x1123, 165K)

>I don't give a fuck
Of course not, you're a kraut

This guy gets it. Suppressors are a mall ninja accessory, not a firearm. They're not protected by the 2A. They're also useless unless you're a wannabe school shooter trying to reenact a video game. Suburban women voted Trump in 2016, but after Parkland they won't again in 2020 if Trump doesn't do something about mass shootings. He's throwing them a bone so he can get reelected and keep the GDP growing. The Trump economy paid for my boat and my motorhome, my taxes were cut, and I'll be fucked if I let some larping millennial pussies throw away reelection over an accessory that nobody over 40 cares about. Hand em in when Trump asks, then take your bump stocks and stick em where the sun don't shine.

They're an item that gets registered and you pay $200 tax on top of the item price.

is this bait

Fuck off you statist cuck.

Attached: GHM9 Compact g2-3-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 463K)

Cant stump the Trump amirite?

>I benefited so fuck your rights
Boomer epitomized

It's not like you can't find an oil filter adapter anywhere

This.
Fact of the matter is that Trump is taking a strong stand against the far left Democraps, taking away their cards for 2020...(wouldn't surprise me if this guy was a dem as well)... Sounds to me like "Trump derangement syndrome" at it again!!!

PS: Some people seem to think this is a 'bad idea'. Well sometimes you need to 'give a little' to 'get a little'.
Too many cheifs and not enough indians, that's what I always say!

>suppressors are just like 007 movies
How the fuck is this even discussed? Taking something from 160db down to 110db is not silent - not even a little bit.

If you use subsonic ammo you can get it to where the sound of the bullet hitting the target is louder than the actual gunshot.

He's going to threaten gun owners and sign a deal with the NRA that they promise not to use suppressors.

Fuck you millennial faggots. I didn't do 3 tours in Nam with 173d Airborne and 25th Infantry Division, retiring as an E-8, 1SG to watch as a bunch of coddled millennial babies get my taxes raised over some fuckin TOY. We didn't have no silencers in Nam, didn't need em neither. You faggots probably sodomize either other with em while jerking off to your gun Jesus. Hand em in when Trump says and everything will be fine.

> banning something that's even more regulated than regular guns under NFW
> banning them because of one person, so we punish everyone.

We have some real winners here.

Your time is over gramps, now shut the fuck up

Austria just legalized suppressors for all hunters, because it helps hunting dogs and reduces stress on wildlife. How come Trump wants to ban them in America which has a great hunting tradition?

Because Americans (at least before millennials) aren't a bunch of pussies with weak ears.

"I'm a champion for the 2nd amendment and so are you."
Donald Trump, April 26, 2019, speaking in Indiana

No, Don. You're a lying, gun grabbing liberal.

Forget what he says. Watch what he does.

>after Parkland
>is this bait
I never know anymore

Attached: nod.gif (248x221, 2.55M)

have fun with your wife's son needing to yell at you at the retirement home

mobile.twitter.com/NC5/status/1137080363640152064
Possibly related, happened today

>GOD DAMMIT DORMPF I WANT TO SHOOT MY AR15 LIKE A NIGGER IN PEACE

Attached: 78iy.gif (324x257, 1.31M)

Unpopular opinion here, but I could begrudgingly agree with the bump stock restrictions. It is a modification that makes a semi-auto behave as a full auto, which means it should be covered under NFA. If you want to make them legal again, repeal the Hughes Amendment and restrictions on full auto weapons (which I'd support, btw). But I don't see how anyone who is being honest with themselves couldn't admit that they were a loophole and in violation of the current laws. Obama's administration actually got it wrong on them IMO, was more than a little surprised they didn't regulate them as illegal modifications when they had the opportunity.

This, however, is pantsu on head retarded. Suppressors are clearly legal, already require a tax stamp, and are almost nearly never used in crimes. Hopefully calmer heads in his administration prevail and talk him out of this.

Because no one I know including me uses a suppressor for hunting. Not using that as an argument for.....,just stating facts as I know it.

Dogs have very sensitive ears. Hunting dogs are hurt by sitting right next to you while you shoot your rifle.

>the tough-guy boomer
>pisses himself when authority gets involved

Attached: 1552231265094.jpg (1024x885, 146K)

nothing will happen. remember when bump stocks were "banned"?

Here in my state in Germany, the hunting society recommends suppressors for all hunting with or without dogs. Suppressor use has spiked in recent years and I believe it is close to a third now regularly hunting with suppressors except of course for shotgun hunting (quail etc.).

>Trump considering banning suppressors
It's normal for politicians to talk like that. By "considering" the other side, they sound like they are considerate and thoughtful to the common man. Quite independent of whether they are actually entertaining such thoughts.

Stock grips help you control the gun.
Adjustable stocks allow different sized people to safely fire the gun.
Suppressors protect the hearing of the shooter and those around him
The only argument for banning evil accessories like bump stocks and suppressors is, Trump (his baby daughter) doesn't like them.
And he doesn't seem to have a damned clue how badly his anti-2nd positions hurt him with them that brought him to this here dance.
2020 should have been a lock for him. Not now.

Maybe if you didn't have to cuck to the nfa and pay them $200 and wait for serveral months you might see some of your hunter friends use suppressors.

It's time to have suppressors become safety devices required by OSHA. Everyone has a right to hearing protection.

this
fuck trump

/this/

Here in Germany and in Austria, suppressors are recommended because of the negative effects on your hearing, your dog’s hearing and the stress to wildlife.

Banning suppressors is like banning ear protection for construction workers - absolutely absurd.

Attached: AA5BC65D-A29D-40C4-AC75-2C7457FF9C79.jpg (1000x842, 433K)

The "gun" is the lower reciever...

You don't need that "barrel" accessory do you? It's not covered under the 2nd Amendment because it's just an accessory, but we'll honor the Constitution and you can still buy completed lowers...

>nigger goes on a killing spree
>we're gonna seriously consider banning suppressors for no reason
Thank you, Trump.

There were multiple types of suppressors used by US Special Forces during Vietnam, even versions of the M16 custom built for them. This is bait and you are a fucking retard.

>What is your view on silencers?
lowers accuracy.

>suppressors are recommended because of the negative effects on your hearing
They are here is well in a few states.

alright dude the boomer posting was good at first but you got a little too obvious there with the nam stuff, i give you a 6.5/10

Donald Jr. better fucking speak against this or he loses me. He's already spoken about how suppressor bans unnecessarily damage law abiding citizens ears.

Attached: pepe.jpg (528x325, 29K)

Let me help you with the spelling. It's T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U F-O-R Y-O-U-R S-E-R-V-I-C-E S-I-R.

Fucking millennials.

Don stop! You are going to cause a civil war!

You missed a 't there.
Nothing would make me happier than watching burgers off each other on tv.

Soi Burgers are not burgers.

Attached: 4D95B7D400000578-0-image-a-3_1529847311778.jpg (634x475, 46K)

>never hunted squirrels with a suppressed .22

Not really, unless you're using .22lr, which is already very quiet. Subsonic 9mm .40, .45 and others are still very loud - even with many baffles. Just because you lose the transonic crack doesn't mean the gas expanding from the chamber isn't loud as fuck

Republicans are the #1 enemy to the Second Amendment.
When blacks made a protest with open-carry weapons the then Californian governor Ronald Reagan pushed gun suppression laws. Now Californian has one of the strictest gun restrictions in the US.

>Republicans are the #1 enemy to the Second Amendment.

Same with Democrats. Seriously I want civil war to happen so both parties get wiped out during the war.

Government is the #1 enemy of everything.

>Ronald Reagan
Now there was a guy who could get things done...
I tell you what if he was alive today he'd be rolling in his grave if he saw the state of the Dems today!
I bet he'd have a few things to say about Alexandria 'occasional' Cortez that's for sure.

Attached: the-greatest-thing-that-happened-to-america-since-ronald-reagan-24553721.png (500x689, 159K)

I can build my own.

Attached: 1558374210500.jpg (1888x1888, 819K)

is it possible to vote trump out of the primaries at this point?

Attached: 1554236096521.png (684x1232, 376K)

based

Saw an Amazon page for pieces to a suppressor labeled oil filter kits and all the comments were like "does this work on a 308 engine?"

Real talk though, a basic machine shop is all you need for anonymity. Shoot on private property with suppressed weapons who would know?

just 1 now.

this is bait

just kys, i hope you lose your money so you have nothing left, no integrity, no rights and no money

You seriously unironically don’t need a suppressor for any reason. It’s a toy. As much as I disagree with this move, and the bump stock ban, only a jew or a shill is going to pretend that voting for anything other than the republican nominee is any way to fix that. Even if the nominee is the guy banning your toys.
Just remember that democrats will grab for your actual weapons and not the toys that come with them.

Fuck Trump and fuck this shitty bait.

Attached: df5.jpg (600x600, 32K)

the NRA is anti-gun

or just use a fucking crossbow

you lost to a bunch of rice farmers

Attached: 1548627253147.jpg (500x500, 78K)

The logic is so simple, yet we're gonna get shills here 24/7 trying to argue otherwise.
It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Yeah, sure retard, Yangang2020 because I'm not allowed to own tactical nukes.

Fuck him. He’s cucking on everything. He should be trying to push through the Hearing Protection Act.

Fuck the NRA, they’re cucks too, support the GOA.

That's not the best part. So did China lol.

why don't you just buy weed like everyone else?

the best part is the viet cong tied them to posts and cut their balls off and shoved them in their mouths

if there is any census worldwide, it is that nobody "won" nam
((()))

>larping as a boomer on Jow Forums
back to Jow ForumsTheCuckold with you. A parting gift:
youtube.com/watch?v=z4unwp2gE2E

Not useless, they cut down on recoil, cut noise pollution, cut down or even eliminate flash, make sound low enough that hearing protection may not be needed. Also useful for hunting when needing to place quick follow up shots.
Also, it’s essentially just a muffler, that’s what the original name for them were, also designed by same dude who made mufflers for cars. (((Hollywood))) made them sound squeaky and scary so faggot cucks made them class III.

Suppressors would be more fun though.

Has there ever been a shooting where the culprit used a suppressor?

Another boomer cuck selling away our rights.

i think vietnam won vietnam, and burgermutts went home with half their tails tucked between their legs

Attached: 1508806457954.png (1980x1200, 109K)

Yeah I actually agree with you about the bumpski thing, the writing was always on the wall for it. Problem with it is that the way it's worded can have ripple effects later. On top of that for the 2A people that never liked Trump it basically shot any attempt to woo them back right in the foot.

Niggers don’t use suppressors. This is just another death by a thousand cuts gun regulation.

whatever makes doing this easier

Attached: whenthemoosfull.gif (320x214, 1.5M)

>i think vietnam won vietnam
This is the only true answer, those dudes are not to be fucked with.

If they are not firearms, then why are they regulated by the national firearms act of 1934?

The fact that their regulation is part of united states code means it will take an act of congress.
Good luck with that, faggot.

It's a real shame. There's no perfect politician and Trump's no exception. I've been meaning to get me two cans, one for pistol and one for rifle, but just never got around to it. This isn't a make or break issue for me, and quite frankly, others would do much worse. Just a real shame.
To be frank though, anyone who thought Trump pro-gun is kind of an idiot. He's been a big business New York democrat all his life, he's just had common sense in the economic and business world. I'm just hoping he doesn't really go anywhere with it.

Can you retarded burgerniggers just vote Libertarian already?

Attached: angrydonald.jpg (639x480, 15K)

Trump will work with McConnell to slip an amendment into some random piece of legislation. It'll pass in the middle of the night and Trump will sign it before you even realize what hit you. Then he'll win 2020 as a result.

This and this. Anyone claiming that they aren’t voting for trump on this single issue alone was never going to vote for him anyway. Like leftists always do, they go all in and overboard. All these replies about why they aren’t voting and how this was the final read like bot replies. Still voting for trump. Miga maga fuck offa I’ll never vote democrat again because they SURELY wouldn’t ban guns like he’s banning suppressors (which he hasn’t done at all yet). To much to soon shills, you played your hand to early.

dink broads are hot as fuck

Attached: CPHzq6uWsAAbh16.jpg (600x800, 80K)

any more gun control shit and he can go to hell and die of aids for all i care.

It's an explosive

i did twice 2008 and 2012

You anti-trump guys are so naive. America politics have become a matter of picking the lesser of the two evils. It's sad but it's true. Trump was the better choice of the two candidates. Would you like to explain a better solution that is realistic?