Will automatization make most humans useless?

Will automatization make most humans useless?

Greece will flourish while Germans will commit mass suicide or end up in extreme degeneracy. Look at Sweden today. The Swedes are among the laziest and most degenerate people in Europe. They swallow anti-depressants like candies and fuck around like straydogs. Protestants are truly the most disgusting humans.

We Greeks will free you from your pathetic existence. The future wars will be fought over cultural superiority as there will be nothing else worth fighting for.

Attached: utopia.png (1024x576, 1.43M)

The real Greeks live in Ireland dumb ass

Most humans are already useless.

Do you know that Irish is the 3rd most spoken language in Ireland after Polish?

But this time it affects the whites. The white man was the pearl of human evolution and now his own creations are replacing him.

>his own creations
>made in China

Really makes you think, eh?

nt island nigger once faggots destroy the factories we’ll be back to fighting over water

The Chinese just assemble and copy everything, but they aren't able to create something of quality.

Attached: idea.png (1200x675, 1.31M)

>Greece will flourish while Germans will commit mass suicide
Yep. We've been waiting 2000 years, but any moment now Greece will be relevant. It's going to happen.

There should be plenty water once the polar caps melt.And it's gonna be the purest water ever, even better than glacial water. Free of any modern age pollutants. It's a giant planetary fail-safe mechanism, Gaia is about to cleanse herself.

manufacturing powerhouse. Most other countries are literally unable to assemble their own shit.

The Byzantine Empire was the longest lasting, most influential and wealthiest European empire in human history.

Yes but automatization will make Asians useless.
Production costs for mass produced parts will drop. Hundreds millions of chinks will become absolutelly useless.

Robots cost money. Chinks are just as replaceable, and just need a few dollars per month to survive enough months before suiciding. In the long run, human slaves could be more profitable than fancy high tech robots which cost a lot and need maintainance and power. As for power... the human body is not very strong, so there is a need for machines. But for what it is, the human body is extremely efficient and can run a long time with a little bio fuel. So menial assembly tasks which don't require too much precision and force will still be ruled by meatbags, for a long time to come.

Hmm. I'm aware that the Byzantine Empire spoke Greek and, as you'd expect for Rome's successor,
hmm. they held on to the cultural remnants of the classical era graeco-roman world with influence from greece at the time but trying to claim the Byzantine Empire as an an empire led exclusively by Greeks, or even trying define the Eastern Roman Empire as an exclusively Greek empire, or even defining Byzantines as solely Greek, sounds like a cope tbqh kiddo.

First of all, I think the Romans need to get first credit. Their cultural obsession with Greece is the only reason Greek survived until the Byzantines.

>phoneposting

People will still be forced out to work every day, even with mass automation.

Or they will smash the machines and demand to do the heavy toil themselves .

We don't live in Roman times though. Apple is moving its iPhone production to India because poos are now cheaper than chinks. We might do that with the niggers after the poos want to get treated as humans, but humanity won't be able to do this forever. Automatization is more likely than some science fiction world where an upper class rules over a mass of subhumans.

>for a long time to come.
My uncle is a dumb grug who works in an assembly line. All he did was crawling inside a small box to screw screws. His position was replaced by a robot and he was left with a back problem.

It was like the Soviet Union. Basically Russian but the inferior people claim it was an union of equal nations. Today Central Asians are the spics of Russia.

Yes, what happened to the blacks is happening to the whites. The family is disintegrating, people are out of work and addicted to opioids, and the economy is becoming too complex for them to compete.

I have never met hard-working people who like doing their hard job.

What's more likely in my opinion is that people would want a part time job in the early stages of automatization.

Attached: 1540004266386.png (3000x2100, 254K)

There's still most of Africa to exploit, the process will take another couple decades. I'm old, I'll die before robots become any concern other than to wipe my ass in a retirement home. And I don't have kids, so fuck all of you. Have a nice dystopia, you're welcome. (aging dev here)

Attached: Grumpy-Grandpa.jpg (600x615, 51K)