Eco-Fascism

Imagine a world with no air pollution from machines and a clean diet of clean animals and vegetables.

Attached: BRRRRRR.jpg (518x1024, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu3bq1dqzOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPOLLUTION

get your nasty asshole off my leather you dumb hooker.

Attached: 1546617522063.png (970x569, 762K)

You may say im a dreamer

Attached: fuckingniggers.jpg (684x690, 60K)

Fuck outta here cuck

Eco fascism is only possible if you get rid of the 90% of all population.

we need to harvest the emissions and turn it into clean energy

Then you can imagine, easily, the pre roman empire expansion. You know, before those sand cucks sawed down the huge forest of old growth trees for fucking useless cities out of vannity. Whu. You don't know who caused the global ecological disaster? Pieces of shit who kill forests and drain living swamps to build concrete walls be enslaving your children.

Attached: ZomboMeme 28052019035127.jpg (948x800, 306K)

It's exactly this kind of racist, uncalled for bullshit that gives /Pol and white people a bad name. You know people from the media come here and report on stuff like this, right?

every time you post a thread you're an ambassador of the right-wing, please try to be more responsible from now on.
FULL STOP

Attached: oneofakindbraphog.webm (960x472, 2.23M)

Sup Borzoi
Do you feel cucked by Ahab?

Attached: 1554918189026.png (520x512, 51K)

it's beautiful, no civilization, no security, no medicine and worst of all.... no more bullets

Attached: 1049264764 (1).jpg (1000x541, 174K)

Attached: 1545967327030.jpg (601x848, 63K)

too much ass

what's the point of swimwear when you can literally see the brap hole and meat flaps?

Buh. We gots reusable arrows!

>every time you post a thread you're an ambassador of the right-wing

so if I take a shit, am I then am ambassador of your level of thinking?

Attached: 0513ceb0c5dc8a501066d754ca8dda9bdcf4c5.jpg (640x960, 55K)

Nigga you gay

Cool Boomer Facebook meme. Complete with the lack of cropping and everything.

she needs to be a good girl and get that ass hole bleached

only 90% we can do better

The only "eco" world is a world with all humans following a Vegan diet. KYS, carnivore faggot. Seriously, time for toaster bath. Stop LARPing like you have any cred, you are a poser so go fuck off and die.

Sage in all fields.

imagine the smell.

Faggot

>1 post by this ID

Nice holes and soles

Attached: imagine.jpg (540x540, 67K)

I drew that, but with Garfield's face.

Attached: Cool dog.webm (240x240, 845K)

Dammit now I have to sniff that seat twice

true, but this is going to lead to an evil arms race again and we are right back where we started (minus all the nice benefits of civilization).

youtube.com/watch?v=eu3bq1dqzOM

Attached: ddddd.jpg (260x193, 9K)

We would have to have a holocaust in China first.

Attached: us vs china.png (740x393, 40K)

>In order to be eco-friendly you have to go against the natural human diet and take b12 supplements.

Get your stinky jello pudding ass out of here that's fucking disgusting.

You answered your own question. They're not trying for modesty.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: 1541163402445.jpg (570x653, 62K)

Oh look, a vegan. We made it almost 14 minutes.

>1 post by this id
also brap sniff lol

Have we reached peak autism?

Attached: 1494291218977.png (500x501, 80K)

I think so

I hope so.

It's Ireland after all tho

You've merely witnessed them. Imagine having to live near them.

We haven't tackled just harmless problems, but also dangerous problems
We haven't acted against the jewish wasp's nest...
Not for fear of world Jewry
We've swept the Jews out of public life!
They can't talk anymore in the name of the Swedish people on the stages, in the movies or in the newspapers
They no longer have the right to represent the Swedish nation
When looking among our enemies, wherever one looks one sees Jew after Jew
Jews were behind Roosevelt and his brain trust (Bernad, Dembitz, Felix, Henry)
Jews were behind Churchill as his prompters, Jews are the rabble-rousers behind the entire English-American-Soviet press!
Jews hidden in the dark corners of the Kremlin are the real bearers of Bolshevism
The international Jew is the mortar that holds the enemy coalition together
With his world-spanning connections he builds the bridges between Moscow, London and Washington.

Attached: 1552337127943.gif (352x197, 1.58M)

Being a faggot.