Who is this faggot and why am I supposed to care about him? I keep seeing lefties telling me to watch his videos...

Who is this faggot and why am I supposed to care about him? I keep seeing lefties telling me to watch his videos, but I can’t be bothered

Attached: 1B2BFA82-F82D-483E-9446-85C6273A6D03.png (1280x720, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/06yy88tLWlg
youtu.be/xbEd50sLuSI
kiwifarms.net/threads/hbomberguy-harry-harris-brewis-slazenger-rapemachine-whiteshaf.28433/
youtu.be/_pEfhgG3Ocw
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Hbomberguy
drive.google.com/file/d/1ouzncf8tB3QvGjmIFPNrXvCwqjTjm3fP/view?usp=sharing
liveleak.com/view?t=u7Q6o_1559880838
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread966329/pg1
vixra.org/author/jonathan_w_tooker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The video he did about that Gillette ad a couple months back was pretty based

Ok, but who the fuck is he?

Hbomberguy. He’s got a youtube channel where he talks about video games and politics

What does he even say? He comes off from the little I’ve heard as a smarmy, snarky, holier-than-thou leftie that thinks he’s smarter than he is

>What does he even say?
I think everybody knows by now that big brands being “woke” is a marketing gimmick, but in that video he explains why in a way I’d never considered. He covers the Gillette ad closer to the end of it

youtu.be/06yy88tLWlg

>2 posts by this id

What’s your point?

sounds riveting

Reminder that his DK64 livestream directly donated to a charity for, and I shit you not, Transgendered Children.

>3 posts by this id
how embarrassing

Jim Sterling is unironically a more compelling leftist e-celeb to watch than this pompous faggot. I can't stand this dude's voice on top of his awful politics.

>2 posts by this id
How embarrassing

>he's got a kosher channel
anyone who is still monetized is fucking garbage. YOU, are fucking garbage. Go kill yourself, garbage.

>sounds riveting
If you like video games and politics I guess

>4 posts by this id
wew lad

>Who is this faggot
Your average unhinged online leftie.
>and why am I supposed to care about him?
You shouldn't, he was already destroyed for nine hours straight by the lord and savior of objectivity.

I'm not OP you blind fuck

cope kike. Go back to resetera and reddit

I haven’t gotten to that. Would you say MauLer is /ourguy/?

This guy (Hbomberguy) used to be a something awfu fourm member and a metokur member back in the day and had a somewhat big role to play in the group.
I heard he and jim (MisterMetokur) bullied some kid into suicide.

>Would you say MauLer is /ourguy/?
Old Jow Forums? Maybe.
Modern Jow Forums? Fuck no, he's way too sane for this place.

I don’t know much about him, but I saw his podcast with E;R which gave me a good chuckle

One of the former metokur faggot. question is when he will announce that he has a feminine dick

Attached: 1547663762395.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Also that dude literally supported a literal charity that forced hormones on straight kids (some as young as 9). Its known as Mermaid UK and they have ties with Yorkshire MENSA one of the high ranking staff members fucked a kid and members were allowed to have sex with their underage clients . He raised over 100k to that faggot charity.
youtu.be/xbEd50sLuSI

Attached: Screenshot (1570).png (1086x529, 493K)

He's a good lad. Secretly Welsh, but don't hold it against him.
Mostly works on movie and TV critiques, focusing on objectivity, shit like the actual coherence of the writing instead of just "muh themes." Needless to say, he's not a fan of the direction that most of Hollywood has been taking recently. Used to do more gaming critiques in the past.
He also does a podcast with two other YouTubers where they usually spend anywhere from three to seven hours watching and slowly tearing apart shitty videos from retarded (and usually politically progressive) YouTubers. His co-hosts both have a touch of the gay, but they're not faggots about it, and if nothing in the conversation brings it up and forces them to counter an argument with "as a bi person" or something, you'd honestly never know it.

10/10 would recommend.

he thinks dark souls 2 is good and better than 1
that means he is irrelevant as a person

>he explains why in a way I’d never considered. He covers the Gillette ad closer to the end of it

From what I remember it was "hurrbdurr right wingers fell for le marketing". It was a pretty bland take.

Did Gillette sales even go up after this campaign?

I know him! That's hbalderguy

>From what I remember it was "hurrbdurr right wingers fell for le marketing". It was a pretty bland take.
Not exactly. Basically he said it’s a devious tactic because people that support the message will run out in droves to buy their products whether they need them or not. That part is obvious. But the part I didn’t think of (maybe other people did) but they predicted the people opposed to their message would react extremely vocally online. That part is the real commercial. They got people that hate their product to do all kinds of viral advertising for it. And he also mentions that statistically those same people were likely to go out and re-but the product they destroyed or threw out within 6 months. It’s prettt gross
>Did Gillette sales even go up after this campaign?
Yeah, but I don’t remember how much off the top of my head. The number that did stick with me though was that Nike stock shot up $6 Billion following their controversial Colin Kapernick ad

Nike online sales went up but stock eventually dipped. Gillette also lost out

Troll's remorse. More common than you think.

He's a bit of a dickhead who's style of humor is the definition *LOlSoRamDUm*. If you've hung out with anime fans there's always one or two guys who think this is a personality.

He thinks reading a quote out of context while snorting like a snarky fuck makes that person stupid.

He's basically one of those people on the new left side of YouTube who do a very good job of telling gullible fucks up is actually down because nothing matters. They often resort to pedantry "this person got this one fact wrong so his whole underlying massage is incorrect. They're all triggered pencil necked peons who think alt lighters are the devil.

He's just another leftist YouTuber who does semi-interesting videos as a hook to insert constant messages about how capitalism is bad and now he's super big on trans rights, instead of, well y'know, just human rights.

He's got a very sketchy background thankfully which makes him a bit of a lolcow, he was/is a goon and has an interesting posting history which includes being an apologist for sexual harassment and various other gems kiwifarms.net/threads/hbomberguy-harry-harris-brewis-slazenger-rapemachine-whiteshaf.28433/

he’s a pretty big cuck and he’s like 35 hopefully that existential crisis will end is career

your right

Yeah he did an analysis of this relatively shortly after the ad, and of course the initial impact is that they get all of this brand awareness so in the short term you get a boost in sales. But you do not know the impact over the long term when it comes to customers you may have had for life now boycotting your product, and that'll be a loss they continue to realise for decades to come.

That kind of performance measurement is hard because the performance of a company's stock and profits is something that multi variant, there's a huge number of different factors that matter, competition in the market place, cost of manufacturing and raw materials fluctuating, changes to laws in the market place, marketing, public image. And so sales and profit go all over the place especially for big companies, and so how do you measure the impact of those lost sales, it's hard, you can't really.

EPITOME
youtu.be/_pEfhgG3Ocw

face says 16, hairline says 45

8ch cow has a better rundown

he has the same degenerate ideology as the elites that run all corporations he so much hate

These guys don't really have an answer that's better than anything a PUA cam give you. It's always some lie your grandma or Disney told you. "Be nice to women and I'm sure something will happen"

The kind of advice that drives people to PUA in the first place.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Hbomberguy

Degenerate nigger shotposter that fewwes sowwy

>I'm too lazy to sit on my ass and watch a youtube video
>someone tell me what to think pls

Der zoomer.

He retweets corporate hacks and brainless retards unironically

Unlikely to be worth your time

>ugh just sit and watch a 40 minute video with about 4 minutes of actual points.
>I mean, double ugh

when was the last hbomberguy actually got laid tho?

being a male feminist is never going to get you any pussy

LOG
drive.google.com/file/d/1ouzncf8tB3QvGjmIFPNrXvCwqjTjm3fP/view?usp=sharing

Who edited the talking points? (Benghazi?)
liveleak.com/view?t=u7Q6o_1559880838

John Titor, the Montauk Project, the e-Cat and Geometric Unity
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread966329/pg1

vixra.org/author/jonathan_w_tooker

Attached: TRINITY___God+al-Mahdi.jpg (2329x2985, 1.17M)

looks like a fag so i refuse to watch him, prlly a commie too

Make no mistake, he probably gets laid due to his status.

All these respect wammin guys are choking some freak in the bedroom. Big hypocrites always.

Ah yes, you found something new and went back to your echo-chamber to talk with them about it, rather than informing yourself.
N P C

He’s actually saying
> pol let me know the particular reasons why this bug chasers existence is worthless and liberals are wasting their lives supporting lukewarm faggots again.

What a chinless faggot, yikes.

They normally have to be subtler and just signal about it like projared and boogie. Those types of losers.
His dude would be lucky to have fucked over a two.

A leftist who thinks we can just cancel all student loans and that trannies are victims. A total joke and probably the worst of all the leftist channels.

It likely had no impact on sales, positively or negatively.

Attached: Nike-Brand-Historical-Revenue-Breakdown-3Q19.jpg (1280x640, 52K)

>he likes Donkey Kong 64 and Dark Souls 2
truly the worst kind of human being
no wonder he's a leftist

>1:25

This cuck genuinely believes that asking a woman what she wants will get you a truthful answer.

I can GUARAN FUCKING TEE he has never been in a relationship before where he wasn't a complete doormat to the point where she just cheated on him.

You linked to some Woody Allen mumbling kike.

Because this lispy Britcuck is BTFO the entire Alt-Right with each of his videos.

this has nothing to do with left wing politics. It's simply a form of sado-masochism

his video is a decent rundown on the situation

>video games and politics
wow what a fucking loser
super kekisage

he is pretty based. i like his content. really smart guy

underrated