THE #ImpeachTrump DAY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED TO BE ON JUNE 15! PREPARE TO FIGHT BACK

commondreams.org/news/2019/06/07/impeachtrump-day-action-announced-because-it-clear-congress-wont-act-unless-we

The fucking liberals have organized a #ImpeachTrump day of action for June 15th.
From large to small towns across entire the country, political organizations will attempt to demonstrate their calls for impeachment; over 100 events have already been mapped out.

We must respond /pol. We will clear these libtards off the face of the fucking earth, we'll rape all those niggers if we need to.
Use this thread to get together and ready our defenses.

Attached: impeach-trump-day-action-june-15.jpg (955x500, 134K)

Let's kill those fucking niggers.

Attached: TRUMPPOSTER-maga-8x10_480x480.png (384x480, 67K)

>defend democracy
Lel, the fags in washington love abusing this term if it guarantees their oligarch status

this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08 Chicago Weekend Weather - AccuWeather Forecast for IL 60608 .png (1076x143, 16K)

Trump wants them to try. He will win this securing 2020... is this not obvious

Our democracy

Fuck off faggot. Nobody here is going fight for Drump so he can have his DOJ arrest us and give us hate crime charges.

Fill a water pistoL with dmso and ca fentanyl and spray over the heads of the crowd

You’re truly an evil chemist.

pretty sure they did this before and the turnout was less than braggable

Awww national cry baby day. I might go out to pass out diapers.

Please do

Attached: 809723984678234234.jpg (2700x1800, 993K)

No one will show up. I’d bet 5% of people Really give a fuck about him being impeached. The other 95% don’t give a fuck or like him. Trump hate is kind of like W hate at his end. People just say shit and don’t even know what’s going on. It’s just the cool thing to say. It’s all so fucking gay.

Calm down your glowin is showin...

I'm on board with impeachment now. We had our fun but he didn't give us a wall, immigration problems are even worse, and he sent Israel a shitload of cash. America has not been made great again and he's just another kike puppet. Time to change it up.

To be fair, Trump deserves to be impeached at the least over his corruption and his ordering the military to attack Assad without Congressional authorization. To bad the Dems don’t care about corruption or launching missiles into Middle Eastern countries we don’t like.

these two have cocktails with george soros and the clintons.

What do you think about Nixon?

>t.

Attached: 1558343183089.png (706x163, 54K)

>the first stream is free!
>-rubs hands-

My god I want to berry my Willy so far up her ass whoever pulled it out would crown me king arthur.
The one on the right is kinda cute too.

>national day of action
So basically it's going to be another Liberal fagfest of people standing around yelling loudly for a day and then going home having collectively accomplished nothing.

that's great but have you seen how low those black unemployment numbers are

>there's no way anyone could be legitimately dissatisfied with the continual ineptitude and betrayal of a guy who clearly doesn't give a fuck about anything but lining his pockets

The end is coming and my dick ever hardens...

Please explain to a simpleton what this does. I never learned chemistry. (Burger education.)

2024 is a long ways away still though.

It’s the only thing any politician cares about honestly

opiod overdose through transdermal absorption

>defend democracy by ousting the elected leader for no reason

But they've put a date out there when they plan to do it.
You could become the most based leaf on Jow Forums just by driving down to DC and chucking a Tim Horton's cup full of piss into the crowd.

Put a bunch of fake threats about mass shootings planned for the 15th in the same areas as the protests
A good traitor is a dead traitor

Just send in the National Guard or whatever and put them down

Fentanyl is a potent opioid that can easily cause overdose and kill people, DMSO has a peculiar effect of being able to penetrate through skin and pull drugs along with it. In theory it should work as a strong and fast acting contact poison but I'm not sure how quickly DMSO works.

This'll be like that revolution that took place because Trump fired Jeff Sessions.
>we must respond /pol
>we
No. No one gives a shit about faggots holding signs complaining about the same shit they've been shrieking about for 3 years now.

I guess, I was thinking maybe something more along the lines of peeing into a fog machine and letting my pee vapor envelope the crowd.

Are they mentally ill?
Seriously what is their problem?
The same shit happened in Romania,when they got some votes for some useless party called USR and they do nothing.And those idiots have nothing not a single law or reform or even a plan of any sorts,they are there for the salary.

Difference is the person they were going after had actual commited crimes.

>will attempt to demonstrate their calls for impeachment
what does this even mean? Just another bunch of random public disturbances to disrupt traffic for regular people? Unless shit gets violent, nobody will care.

Yes this fren

>defend democracy by attempting to remove an elected leader
Hmm

I hope the streets get sanitized the day after.

Stop fucking around with dumb graphics. Trump is prima facie in violation of the Constitution, unless you’d like to argue that committing an act of war against a foreign government without Congressional authorization is somehow Constitutional.