Steven Crowder Is Gay!

I think it is time to start attacking cuckservative poster boy Steven Crowder. Owen Benjamin says he is gay. I don't care, but, I did make this hilarious meme. I think we should make more. Tie it into pride month. Stuff like 'Coming out Louder with Crowder' and 'Prouder with Crowder'. He dresses up in gay clothes a lot. We could also say he fired NotGayJared for not being gay. Jared rejected his homosexual advances and so Crowder fired him.

Attached: Crowder.png (762x495, 348K)

>we

Fuck off faggot.

Attached: yourbadatthis.jpg (437x400, 86K)

Agreed
We need to massreport his account so it gets shut down
Also contact his advertisers

Obvious Zionist faggots are obvious

Come on user. I need you to be a team player. Or it is back to the bath house you go!

I understand if people don't like my ideas but anytime I post a thread there are always at least two negative nancys like this. It makes you think Pol has been taken over by (((them)))

Sage in all fields.

Kill yourself faggot

I'm not even going to respond to this thread.

They shut down mischief quicker than a missing dildo!

You're gay, you fuckin meme flag nigger.

Too late Beefcake!

I feel bad for you . . . your like a dog that eats it own tail. just take a dick already and get a life .

oh look, another shareblue character assassination

Attached: 79890135.jpg (393x386, 24K)

You first Mrs ICan''tTakeAJoke!

Why....ya takedown a person that hold some similar values to pol. Stfu

Is that any way to talk to your husband dear? Wash your mouth out with Soap

I don't think taking a dick will make me feel any better. That is your fantasy, not mine.

The fact you jews want to discredit him so badly is a huge red flag. He isn't great but why are you kikes so afraid?

Steven KikeLicking Crowder is not someone who shares my values! If you are a fan of that watered down shit you don't belong here in Man Town.

pay attention to the commentators they want us to turn against.

Attached: everything-will-be-great.jpg (760x563, 35K)

Jews don't want to discredit him. He works for (((CRTV))) and that has pushed him up to 3.5 million Youtube subscribers. He is a middle of the road civic nat cuck who stands in the way of proper solutions. Fuck You Tap Dancing Faggot!

Well, this thread has been a disaster. I'll have to try another idea later. You can all eat a bag of dicks!

Attached: cart.gif (468x374, 272K)

Fuck off. Crowder is fucking cool and OP sucks the D.

Attached: Detecting Bullshit.jpg (500x373, 41K)

I hate his faggy voice. His videos where he debates college kids are pretty funny, but it's just low hanging fruit. He would be demolished in any real debate.

You must have met him on Grindr

well, yeah, he's obviously gay, the way he went about calling Jared the homo was a bit too much, and when chance presented, he was the one to turn the camp to 11 and put on women's clothes

and no kids? ooof, guy, I feel sorry for his beard wife, who seems to be a proper Christian waifu

>You can all eat a bag of dicks!
Where did this saying come from? Next to Helene's house on Camino Esplendora in Tucson, they have an Italian restaurant called Tratoria Peña. I guess that means something in Italian, but it means dick in Spanish, and this restaurant is ~really~ close to Mexico.

I just grabbed this screenshot. It says "Pina" but that may have been edited by NSA dick eaters. I think if you go there it might say "Pena." Not totally sure though.

Attached: TIMESAND___7859t66543f343rjetrtkldzqbhi75r##229796758gfej7IJGH+)(jauzizzH.png (792x550, 912K)

I think I heard it on 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' I love that show.

He is a funny man. Not a academic

You're retarded. He would just turn it into a big joke. Fuck off, kike fag.

Crowder is a gatekeeper. He is allowed to have and express cuckservative viewpoints to keep the right in line but he will never advocate for white identity. He’s just another grain on the right side of the kosher sandwich.

Crowder is a massive zionist and Israeli firster.