Why do Germans eat Turkish Islamic döner instead of Christian Greek gyros?

Why do Germans eat Turkish Islamic döner instead of Christian Greek gyros?

They could increase pork consumption, reduce the influence of Turks in Germany and get better relations with Greece by just eating gyros instead of döner. Little effort for big and positive changes.

Attached: gyros.png (1024x653, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215666303/#215667729
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gyros are for gayreeks

Leave Canada you shitskin.

This baffles me too to no end. Greek gyro is objectively superior

Greeks to mass migrate to western countries as part of a demographic jihad, so there aren't as many Greek restaurants.

don't* mass migrate, I meant.

a burrito with french fries in it is the ultimate cracker food

Or eat the turks instead

Raises both pork consumption and reduces influence of Turks in Germany without improving relations with Greece

a win-win situation

As opposed to mud? Darkie boy can't compete with the white mans cousine

But a huge demand would even force locals and shitskins to sell gyros. Just look at America where muslim shitskins larp as Greeks to earn money.

We must understand why Germans aren't doing anything against this. Millions of Germans eat this Turkish garbage every day.

German donairs are super tasty. I love the creamy white sauce they use on their meat. The bread they use comes in two varieties, flat bread and a Turkish style ciabatta. Either way it’s super yummy and I enjoy eating atleast 3 donairs a week.

There's no genetic difference between Greeks and Turks anyway nowadays.
Also, unlike the Turks, Greeks can't even handle business, which is why they go into debts all the time.

They literally use the cheapest ingredients.

Gyros vs döner

That's like comparing Arnold Schwarznegger to a Brazilian nigger with aids.

Greeks are white you Albanian subhuman.

Attached: 1556789946469.png (335x373, 96K)

Fries, tomatoes, and meat wrapped in naan bread? Doesn't even look remotely appetizing, why do people freak out about how great immigrant food is jfc.

t. shitskin
leave my thread

Germans are excited about the possibility of consuming a little German girl that ends up in a muslim meat sandwich.

Dude, you've gotta try it to know what the rage is all about, I was an unbeliever too. Trust me on this one

This.

Attached: gyro.jpg (245x206, 12K)

That looks like shit.

Attached: 1557441072352.png (125x125, 3K)

No they don’t. They use cheap flank steak and they marinate it and layer it on a spit. The meat rod spins and slowly cooks creating a caramelized flavor. The sauces are what do it for me though. Pigs are dirty animals so I’m glad I stopped eating them. I wish I could convince my disgusting family to do the same. Maybe one day lol

Whiter than you, turk rapebaby

because there aren't as many gyros shops as there are kebab shops

Because it doesn't look like the shiny burger from your super bowl commercial?

Good for you. You don't want to get brain parasites from eating pigs

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-223506~2.jpg (1080x1544, 335K)

>Pigs are dirty animals
filtered for being a shitskin

Yea I’m glad I stopped eating pigs. If it weren’t for my Pakistani friend I would have never stopped. I would never convert to Islam but they seem to get a lot of things right.

I cook something called a street dog that is pretty similar at my job. It is plebian filth.

>Eating beta male pork instead of ALPHA male lamb

I have never tried anything like it anywhere in America, I think the key is in the meat. If you ever find yourself in Greece, give it a try, it's only a couple of bucks

This is the shitskin with the Canadian flag ITT who insults my whiteness.

Gyros is low tier fast food in Greece but still superior to burgers and middle eastern garbage.

Attached: lamb.png (1574x1208, 288K)

We had a long time to perfect the art. Souvlaki and us... Let's just say we go way back :')

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-133548.png (720x1280, 110K)

People here eat kebab instead gyros for two reasons:
1. Rancid kebab a lot cheaper than gyros
2. Degenerate mudshit anything is considered to be cool, kebab, shisha, rap, you name it
This applies mostly to young people, older ones actually prefer gyros. I'm 26 and my generation is already fucked, but the ones after me are even worse.
What i hear on public transport is white children talking like fucking mudshits.. "wallah", "lan", "amk" etc, it's absolutely disgusting.
And then they go to kebab shops and shisha bars instead Bratwurststand and Biergarten.
This country is fucked beyond repair.

>Why do Germans eat Turkish Islamic döner instead of Christian Greek gyros?

Probably because there are more Turks in Germany than there are Greeks.

The gyros and doner are absolutely not replacements for one another. They use local ingredients. Mostly the sauce and marination differ. Both are excellent, but depends on the cook.

It's not low tier, nigger. It's a classic. It's the stairway to heaven of fast food.

I like doner but the arab place calls it gyros

>"lan", "amk"
What? Are you joking?

Arabs call it Shawarma locally, iirc.

Hey, morons. Do you even Islam properly in Turkey? I thought Turks only drink here, when I visited Turkey everyone drunk there too and lot's of women wear bikinis and stuff. Are you muzzies or aren't you?

Lan, amk, wallah, bismillah, habibi, etc.
Dead serious.

Jesus I had no idea. Some guy told me that it was invented around the time of the Greco Turkish war.
New York? Yea they have a tendency to do that shit, look for it in Greek neighborhoods and you'll find the stuff

It's hard to find whereas doener shops are at every corner

Lived in Germany for almost 3 years. Doners are fucking delicious. I don't give a fuck where they come from.

Gyros is made out of chicken, not pork.

You are full of shit. Only the lower class plebs do that and they aren't the ones holding up culture anyway

>Lan, amk, wallah, bismillah, habibi, etc.
That's even disturbing for me.
>Do you even Islam properly in Turkey?
Apparently we don't, neighbor.

Haha no. Alexander and his army were eating souvlakia before they conquered Persia. Socrates was actually put to death, because he didn't like souvlaki.

It's not exclusively chicken.

It can be made from both. They ask you which one you want before you buy it.

I visited Greece. It was full of foul-smelling, hairy street vendors hocking knockoff cologne. Seemed like most of the men were unemployed, loitering outside of shops and cafes. There were protest marches against the UN. I saw maybe 3 hot chicks. Most of the uglies had unibrows and terrible body odor. The only thing to eat was french fries and gyros, unless you fancy split goat head. Except for the hordes of German tourists showing off their naked fat bodies, it was just a slightly whiter version of mexico. Was not impressed. Will not return.

Germans after WW2 only eat meat, that's why they are such weak genes, poor mental state cucks. Greeks too, same story. So why do they eat kebab? Because Turks come, they can't do shit but meat on stick, so they open up lots of such shops, which btw ain't that bad money.

>germans eating Turkish
you mean turks eating Turkish?
Gee, i wonder why..

Looks like Erdogan wants you to Islam better. Also, sorry about the muzzie graveyard thing. That was uncool. The muzzies in Thrace are fine.

That's where you are wrong. Upper class is even worse, they just don't exhibit it in public as much as lower class does.
It also doesn't matter who upholds culture, apart from the fact that only a tiny minority of right wingers does it, lower class and middle class are the majority.
If they adopt this behaviour guess what will happen to future generations and guess how we got here.

why the fuck would anyone buy food from used up cumrags of turks when you can buy food from actual turks??
i dont want bunch of assraped gay homosexuals touching my food, so no gayreek food for me

Attached: kuran srpski.png (1196x636, 212K)

np, what was the graveyard thing?

Erdogan is sinking daily. He knows the end of his reign is coming. Even his supporters are very slowly turning on him.

>he thinks Ottomans were niggers
WE WUZ
They were Asiatic, not Arab, especially not nigger.

Protest against the UN? I call bullshit, nigger. The commie government and the "right wing" opposition love everything globalist. And most Greeks don't care enough to get off the kafenio and go protest.

Some Golden Dawn guys vandalized a muzzie graveyard. The Turkish guy (I'm missing his name) who is like in charge of the community wasn't pleased.

Actually, we don't have Turkish DNA, only the Cypriots do. You do have Greek, though. Especially on the Western part people are like 70% Greek. So, in a way- you are your own rape babies.

Because you can't use Greek Gyros as a boomer-argument for immigration. And pork is bad goy, avoid it like the Hebrews and the Muslims!
>Muslims actively drinking themselves into stupor and eating pork anyways while the government advocates against said things "for them"

heh, we've done far worse to eachother. That's nothing.

so called "GREEK" dna is actually TÜRKish just like DÖNER BAKLAVA YOGHURT and TÜRKISH music
everything modern "greek" is TURKISH even your DNA

500 YEARs of TURK RAPE

Attached: ulan.jpg (742x418, 69K)

Graveyards are sacred, you mongoloid. You're not supposed to take it lightly. Even I was disgusted by it.

You forgot coffee, we also stole your coffee.

But you stole our DNA. Seriously if you knew your own history you would know that the Turks were taking the kids they had with Greeks and at times even random Greek kids. Your whole West coast is more Greek than Turkish.

t. Ahmed Ivanovich Turkopolus

Döner were invented in Berlin.

>Graveyards are sacred
It's a common occurance worldwide, doesn't trigger me unless it's an important person or an archaeological site.
It is bad though, but no one can control a radical minority of people who do those things.

I am never in these fucking statistics.

Brainlet...because there is no more germans!

It was early 2000 in Corfu/Kerkyra. Maybe you were still swimming in pappy's nutsack. I think the protests were about going to Euro. I didnt really give a fuck. I wasn't into politics back then--just good booze and hot pussy (both of which Greece was lacking). It was so shitty, we rented a fucking Suzuki samurai so we could get out if town and drive to the nudie beach, Glyfada. That's where we were eye raped by fat naked German tourists. On a beachfront cafe, this naked fat fuck sat on the barstool right next to me. His oily sweaty junk was all smashed up on the stool. Yeah. It was wonderful.

More we go into summer...
More and more greek flags...
Geee.....what could be the cause...
Waiting for invasion of Spain flags..

turks are greeks and vice versa so who cares

Honestly user, döner tastes better than gyro

I don't get it. What does summer have to do with seeing more Greek flags?

Oh look, another thread of some retard who doesn't know what he's talking about.

yeah, needs 3 liter ketchup and more sugar.
Rrrright Jimmy.

1855 in ottoman empire

Attached: Dönerci,_1855.jpg (510x415, 41K)

>Leave food out of this
in all sand niggers countries the have burgers/western food no one care
food is just food

Attached: 1546370729890.jpg (550x550, 147K)