German economist warns about Brexit

"Everyone should be far, far away when hard Brexit happens because the crash is coming throughout Europe".

Is he right? His argument is that the 0% interest rate policy has created lots of zombie companies which are basically bankrupt but have still been propped up with low interests. And once Brexit happens and the economy crashes there will be a cascade effect throughout Europe which will trigger a depression.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bm2hF0mJyk

tldr - cutie German girl interviews Dr. German-doom

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 9.19.54 AM.png (1560x978, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjhLp8AHAYc
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=EdSq5H7awi8
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IemeM-Ado
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=OQWMd_NPSBA
youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY
youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk
youtube.com/watch?v=OuOcnGAv4oo
youtube.com/watch?v=fiCKf7hfagk
youtube.com/watch?v=pYvQoXFfJ_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're translating incorrectly. He's saying that the eurozone is fucked and that Brexit is correct and others should be exiting

Economist are a dime a dozen. You can find one to say anything you want. Remember when the economy was going to crash if trump was elected?

>You're translating incorrectly. He's saying that the eurozone is fucked and that Brexit is correct and others should be exiting

Yeah, but this is what I wrote, man. I said Brexit will trigger a crash throughout Europe. The UK isn't in Europe, mate.

Just fire some stinking millennials to stay above your bottom margin, hard truth. They are not entitled to financial settlements, it's cheap and easy.

Attached: 4_big.jpg (1200x800, 184K)

Britain's going to be begging to come back in once they've had enough of our shit filled bleach chicken.

Attached: bleach.jpg (674x672, 82K)

Why are germans so fucking retarded?

>Britain's going to be begging to come back in once they've had enough of our shit filled bleach chicken.

Nope. The point is that Britain will do pretty well, while Europe is going belly up next year.

>Why are germans so fucking retarded?
Can you elaborate?

You're welcome. Europe needs an economic crash to correct the problems going on. Comfortable people don't revolt.

>this tranny is what passes for qt in Germany

Eh, didn't the European Union have all the contingency ready to lessen any disastrous economic results from any kind of Brexit half a year ago anyway?
Why even bother talking about Brexit anymore? It's now just the English having to come up with a plan how they wanna brexit or not.

no. I remember the night brexit happened. futures opened down 6% and quickly recovered couple days later. sterling mslumped when it should have rallied crashes are not not allowed anymore.

Brexit will not be allowed.
They've wasted 3 years on it already pissing around, making stupid deals that nobody wants.
How much more time for prevarication? Another ten years?

I am pretty sure the EU is designed to stop any such catastrophic economic crash. What's even the point into economic union to stop war if it collapsed so easily?

Fear is the only hand the E.U. has left to play. And thank God for Nigel Farage who has no time for that shit.

Bong here.

If the EU can't handle the departure of one of its 28 states from the Union then that's the EU's fault for being weak. Granted I did vote Leave to watch this Luciferian project collapse and burn.

Attached: 1559755786120.jpg (640x633, 68K)

>because the crash is coming throughout Europe
God I hope it collapses everything.

a serious economic downturn will make people reconsider sponsoring limitless quantities of 3rd world leeches , silver lining and all that?

she cute

Why is it that people born within the German border face such a high amount of learning difficulty realted mental issues?

She is a 10/10 in Germany, there is no doubt, also smarter and more redpilled than 9o% of German women.

We just have a massive number of ugly NPC wymen here

Attached: 42E24A33-B687-43B1-8A11-30487306BA01.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>dime a dozen
merrifat education

Attached: 1549792650166.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

Brexit is done. And it will be a “hard Brexit” on Oct 31, followed by an immediate “emergency agreement” which deals with all technical border issues in NI and transitions, all to the detriment of the EU and to the benefit of the UK.

Great news. CIVIL WAR NOW !

Looks like a turkroach more than a german desu.

Hope so.

> A crashed Europe
> No money
> Daily stabbings and rapes
> Blacks
> Communists
> Kikes ruling
> White replacement

Wow, this is like a apocalyptic movie, but will save the Aryan race.

Spoiler alert, they don't know what they're doing. I'd say they're going on ideology alone, but they're ideology is so milquetoast and ephemeral that I can't. There's just nothing there at the EU but a sea of gray, boring bureaucrats.

If you're right I will jizz my pants

Attached: nigella2203G_468x714.jpg (468x714, 44K)

>Mohammedans who want to Islamize Europe

fuck i want that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

German father, Brazilian mother.

She is 30yrs old, has no kids and is not married. She is 100% German as a result.

Sorry Eurobro's we tried to warn you.

Attached: 7ED6775F-E338-4EDB-BA4E-90426BB2AEEB.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

If there's one thing I've learned it is that economist's predictions is just gambling. They don't know.

No one cares about economics. These (((economists))) want the extinction of entire races in exchange for some kinf of ''good economy'' which is artificially propped up and doesn't actually impact the lives of normal people. ''Good economy'' means Shlomo has 6 gorrilion yuros in his bank account that he uses to subvert his host country while the regular every day person is struggling to pay their bills. A ''bad economy'' means Shlomo is running out of other people's money to spend and leaves, while the regular every day person is still struggling to pay their bills.

This, but think of the benefits of a crash, there would be zero reason for ppl to tolerate the africans if unemployment went higher (dont need more “employees” around, which the elite claim is why the africans are needed)

Attached: image.jpg (850x400, 56K)

What's wrong with using the phrase "dime a dozen"?

Attached: 1547535996253.png (742x742, 326K)

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

jokes on u

Attached: vdaee.jpg (474x456, 25K)

Well I enjoyed the first couple minutes, but subtitles cut out after that for me.

Because Germany, France and the UK are the biggest contributors to the EU, and they are a few of the only EU countries that are financially solvent.
By taking one of those away, the QE money printing of the € will go into overdrive to inflate away the ever increasing debt. Negative IR will be the main financial policy in the EU and will be looking to copy Japan that’s been kicking the can for the last 20 years.
Only the EU have quite a few basket case economies with the likes of Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal etc. Nope the EU is heading for a crash. All Brexit will do is hasten the demise.

Attached: 0A0B6DDA-4AF2-401B-B697-633D680CF59C.jpg (847x650, 55K)

>USA flag
>not understanding German
>absolute state of new Americans

Was ist? Den Kubelwagen absprengen! Wooo ist Johnnnns?

Attached: 97B376F2-4A30-4A86-B0AF-818F72D102DE.jpg (768x768, 100K)

thats the correct way of writing it

Why on earth would anyone bother learning German?

> because the crash is coming throughout Europe

No not throughout Europe, Germany will crash. Germany already barely scraped by a recession last year.
But its no surprise as merkel an her followers try ther hardest to break germanies back. They try to kill the automobile industry, which employees directly and indirectly 8 million people in germany, they try their darndest to fuck up the energy sector all while claiming nothing is wrong.

Hes a public sector worker / jew in damage control mode

If Germany crashes the whole EU goes with it.

Yes and they know this. Money doesn't actually exists anymore, so all they're doing is trying to convince us that there's plenty and that they have an unlimited supply. They do this with complex economic constructs most people can't understand. It's basically a psychological scheme.

Perhaps they're waiting for whites to be a minority everywhere after which the big crash comes to finalize the genocide. Who knows right?

The economy will fail regardless of brexit. You cannot print money from one source at interest indefinitely. The interest will compound and the currency will have zero purchasing power, while remaining "solvent" ie. there will always be currency, but no guarantees as to its value

Attached: us_national_debt_chart_2012.jpg (916x1287, 184K)

>learning German

You don’t learn it, if you are white American, you are taught it by your parents when you are a toddler.

Attached: 86E0F844-5406-4EFE-8150-B91CDD11FA24.jpg (750x390, 65K)

>t. country no one cares about
This thread is dumb and based on Kremlin garbage, lol

Good.

You don't speak German, you speak some weird shit disconnected from reality and Hochdeutsch, if any, like that retarded Texas German lol

Wow.
So, we have:
>Brexit
>China vs. USA trade war

You can fucking count on it, anons. If this shit escalates, it will make "The Great Depression" back in the 1920s look like a joke.

Good what? Her looks? The crash? Brexit?

Attached: 9D97B0C6-D7C7-45DE-BD06-B3B1B2B5CE8A.jpg (1250x2091, 449K)

I'm gonna kill myself

Attached: b0fe08da61d75ab75f47d1eda4659724.jpg (1688x1688, 400K)

Shill shows up

kek, it's ok we all play ourselves sometimes

Attached: 1558903568437.jpg (720x360, 40K)

Well since I'm half German I guess I'll correct that and learn it. I'll come live in the German countryside and eat bratwursts and sauerkraut. I should warn you though, I'm also an Italian so you better have good frozen pizzas and cheese. Do they sell Kraft singles over there?

Attached: cheese.jpg (1024x800, 67K)

Tats the correct expression, no?
Like "they are so many, a dozen costs a dime"
I thought that was the correct use

shows what the EU is, also the eastern countries probably wont be that affected.

It's diamond dozen

The Hidden Secrets Of Money

Part1:
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

Part2:
youtube.com/watch?v=EdSq5H7awi8

Part3:
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IemeM-Ado

Part4:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Part5:
youtube.com/watch?v=OQWMd_NPSBA

Part6:
youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8

Part7:
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY

Part8:
youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk

Part 9:
youtube.com/watch?v=OuOcnGAv4oo

Part 10:
youtube.com/watch?v=fiCKf7hfagk

Attached: Mike Maloney.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>I'm also an Italian

I talked about white Murricans

Or is capitalism just going to continue displacing and enlarging its own limits?

Attached: deleuze.jpg (474x603, 27K)

The phrase a dime a dozen refers to something very plentiful, common, and therefore, inexpensive. A dime is a unit of U.S. currency that is one tenth of a dollar, or ten cents. The dime was first minted in 1796. In the 1800s, many goods such as eggs or apples were advertised to cost a dime a dozen in the United States.

No its not. Thats the meme > > >

Italy/Spain/Greece/Poortugal will probably go first, then France then Germany. Don't know about the rest, but I'd believe the eastern ones will hold their own better because they haven't become as bloated.

Debt is not capital.

Attached: 1558511175240.jpg (850x400, 55K)

mama mia don't tell me you're a racist.

No, no, I just pointed out facts.

>What's even the point into economic union to stop war if it collapsed so easily?
don't worry, the elite will be fine

No. They have enough money to pay for one thing. Either - Italian economic problems OR German recession OR no deal Brexit. Only one. Not all three.

Enjoy your new germans chirping out when the economy tanks while Karl and Otto from East German are looking through your bins for something to eat.

Good, then maybe every gibsnigger will fuck off back to the middle east

I will believe it when I see it.
Until then...

I wish I had taken economics at school so I could understand this stuff better
It makes me feel like such a brainlet

Its a lot simpler than you might think.
Watch this first. I know its long
youtube.com/watch?v=pYvQoXFfJ_k

Yes he's right. The same thing is happening in the US. Zombie companies galore and I wish I knew how they're getting the free gibs. I've built my company up from scratch to be where I am and I still can't get reasonable credit despite millions in moving inventory.

Meanwhile, some douchebag gets multi-million dollar loans, leases a building that's $1 a sqft 500,000sqft building, losing his ass off in payments and debt because they always late pay or beg me to ship to them. And I can't get shit, a company with real standing, no debt, real value, new building payed for.

Oh, these faggots also give themselves 250k salaries. Company goes bankrupt, they got their savings safely tucked away based off someone else's money. Living life on someone else's money must be great.

Attached: 48EAD909-F07D-4EF8-BFAD-DFC21C080D33.jpg (570x407, 57K)

>The same thing is happening in the US
It's happening all over the world. Shit's fucked.

EU can't be saved. It must crash to save its member states.

If you'd studied economics at school you'd be unemployed.

Well, that's just because trump didn't do anything he said, the coward

Nah just as one of my A-levels, not for university