LMFAO he pussed out on tariffing Mexico now too. How are you boys gonna try and spin this one? This is your life now

LMFAO he pussed out on tariffing Mexico now too. How are you boys gonna try and spin this one? This is your life now.

Attached: mexico.jpg (884x573, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFRmF0SfHUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He got what he wanted from Mexico. Did you read how Mexico arrested 10k migrants?

You shills are really scraping the barrel with this one aren't you? 2020 can't come soon enough.

>ZOMG Trump threatened Mexico and Mexico did what he wanted. What a loser.

I mean did they? Its not like they are going to keep arresting people non stop until Trump is out of office. Also Immigrants are part of what Mexico can you to get shit from the US. "Give us shit or we open the flood gates". Trump has put himself into a weak position here for negotiations.

*can do to get shit

Trump is a goddamn joke

When you win you lose!

We should have been hitting Mexico with tariffs from day one as well as putting a 50% tax on all money transfers from the USA to a foreign nation. The money made from that in a year could have built us 3 walls. It's pretty obvious Trump is never going to get serious on immigration so there really is no point in backing him in 2020. At least Bernie Sanders would slightly help white people while letting the third world horde into our country. Trump is fucking over white people while seeing the biggest illegal immigration boom since the early days of Bush 43.

BASED MR PRESIDENT WE SALUTE YOU

>Stop your immigrants or we'll impose tariffs
>AY CARAMBA that's no good ok senõr trump we'll do as you say
Meanwhile concern trollers on Jow Forums:
>DRUMPF BTFO
Fuck off

They are so out of touch that they think this approach works.

>thinking Mexico will actually do anything other than go through the motions

Nothing is going to change at the border. Guarantee it.

You need lasting solutions. Obama care has every Republican foaming at the moth for a decade and is still the law of the land. Learn how to do shit with a lasting impact and not a optics win. I may dislike Trump but I feel bad for his supporters because his kingdom is made of sand. He has made no lasting impact and controlled every branch of government for 2 years.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE WITH AMERICA, BONG?! STILL SORE ABOUT THAT LITTLE TEA PARTY??

Attached: 1558626841397.jpg (356x321, 33K)

Then he'll put the tariffs back. You can't claim trump is a loser becuase "Mexico might not uphold their end of their deal"

Come on we all know he backed down because the Senate showed they had the votes to overrule him.

Mexico will do nothing, Trump will bluster as he always does and then back off once his (((advisors))) tell him tariffs on Mexico will be bad for the economy. Donald Trump is literally no different than any other kosher republican.

Trump lost control of the train a long time ago. This was the definitive moment for me

youtube.com/watch?v=HFRmF0SfHUA

He removed the tariffs because Mexico will help trump on mass immigration dumbass.

Exactly what I've been saying. Mexico has the exact same problem the US has. People calling the illegals Mexican are completely oblivious to who is actually coming to the US. They are favela rats brought here with false promises

Trump is just playing 4-D Chess. He's just thinking ahead. Vote Trump 2020!

>Trump is a goddamn joke
I'm starting to think that Trump may be Jewish.

Does anyone here still think that political solutions and voting at the polls will change anything? The same goes for Canada, and I guess the UK, France, Germany, Sweden. I hear some encouraging news about Poland, Hungary and even Denmark yesterday about strong nationalist parties winning seats in elections. But we don't even have that in the UK, Canada or U.S. We are so fucked, and voting for politician "A" or "B" won't save us. The same agenda marches forward: Our annihilation and replacement.

>Trump lost control of the train a long time ago.
I believe this, also. Trump is not really in charge of shit. But I thought this about Obama, also.

Attached: 1542269077074.jpg (999x991, 175K)

you can't tackled all problems at once

>1 post by this ID

Retard. An hero.

Shills are so fucking desperate holy shit

>too busy building a wall to do anything else
>oops no wall either

I don't know why some of you think shareblue isn't here anymore. You think they just stopped? If anything they're going to work harder post Trump. These low effort slander Trump for every story threads reek of astroturfing.