Based Wendy's BTFOing fags Chick-Fil-A style

Attached: 1559775202046.jpg (1347x2048, 347K)

Why

Shes a ginger she obviously want to turn them into burgers

post your wendy memes

Attached: 1483659453538.jpg (600x544, 152K)

based wendy's

Oh? Did a US corporation figure out that catering to the silent majority is actually profitable?

Attached: 1559423988200.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Wow, based as fuck.

Yes, why the fuck would corporations endorse thinning consumer base and sexual perversion? Do they all sell dildoes or something?

Based, will start eating there instead of BK when I gotta have burger and tired as fuck (fortunately not often anymore)

I eat at Wendy's often
The grilled chicken go wraps are awesome and there French fries taste better then burger kings.

>there
>then
Never post anything to the internet ever again.

Attached: 1505665097361.png (658x901, 64K)

their chicken is sub par to Chick Fil A's and the chicken sandwiches are the same price, it's retarded.
Spicy chicken sandwich from chick fil a
>Juice
>hot
>fresh
>great flavor
Spicy chicken from wendys
>Usually dry
>room temperature
>probably been sitting around since morning
>mild pepper flavoring
chick fil a or nothing

Attached: 703CB08F-0514-4201-B04C-7A52DC7326E5.jpg (510x1024, 90K)

Now all Wendy's needs to do is piss off liberals with a Wendy's waifu campaign like Arby's did and they'll be set.

Attached: D1Je_eSXQAEIyRV.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

Absolutely based and wholesome pilled

Well if your mascot is a child it would be pretty fucked up to support abortion.

Thank you Dave! Even from the grave, your morals shine.

In this clown world user, nothing is sacred any more.

Fuck Wendy's.
My local Wendy's diversity-hired a Congolese who is too low-IQ to take orders. But for diversity reasons it was mandatory. He served me a burger with a wet, soggy bun and wilted lettuce. Gross. He failed despite 2 Mexican women literally standing next to him helping him do his job.
I used to like Wendy's. Triss (Witcher 3) was a huge win.
But this diversity? Fuck them. No more.

That's right goys. Adopt niggers now.

Attached: have sex incel2.jpg (800x600, 119K)

>life on earth has devolved into a game of fastfood companies choosing political sides and being rewarded for it

holy shit that image!!!
(no bun intended)

They don't need to; they already have a waifu for a logo.

Dave Thomas was adopted and so was Wendy.

I myself am an executive chef at my local Wendy’s establishment. Pop in sometime and I’ll be more than happy to freshly prepare you a grilled chicken wrap, French fries, or one of our many other fantastic menu items. Keep this on the hush hush, but I could probably even COMP you a frosty for dessert! Cheers, bud!

>he thought the Burger Wars were a meme

wendy's is based

not bad not bad

Soon, the Franchise Wars will commence, and Taco Bell will emerge the victor.

Hm. Heeding Toys R Us’ lesson for aborting its future customers. Smart, based, ginger-pilled.

Going to Wendy’s tomorrow.

How big is your cock?

43017 inches long

Is this suposed to be a hate crime? Make the best of a sub optimal situation??

Excuse me sir, but if I disclose that information to you I’ll get mobbed in my kitchen by female Arby’s employees and I can’t have that. Wendy’s is a traditional family friendly establishment, and I aim to keep it that way.

That's honestly a brilliant move. Starting to love Wendy's more and more.

Cool. I ate at Wendy's yesterday.

uhh so is wendy actually a loli or something?

Attached: 1556563123893.jpg (606x720, 59K)

why does BIG BURGER endorse anything

who is looking to big burger corporations on morality issues. i just want to know that it's beef and we are good to go

Attached: burgers.jpg (474x474, 60K)

I wish normies would just stay the fuck away from anime

because you get to get to have cheap ad campaigns that retards spread on social media because it offends their sensibilities

someone post cute wendy pictures (r34 preferably)

cause gillette sold so many razors from that onions-based razors ad right?

nah, they are just global mega corps and as part of a united front they tow the line with establishment politics and media. enforce a false consensus of legitimate opinion to lull the masses for a wider agenda of control and harm.

>someone post cute wendy pictures (r34 preferably)

wrong group this is Jow Forums, you want /b/

Attached: OK_Retard.jpg (773x935, 47K)

Kek

maybe wendy's isn't part of the big establishment shadow megacorp that runs all the big business. maybe they let some independent chains rise as well to reduce suspicion instead of outright controlling everything. but i doubt it. people must be getting suspicious when even the burger companies tow the same propaganda line in unison with the media. maybe they give the order to wendys to steer away from the toxic new left. lull us into a false sense of security.

or its just burgers and im paranoid

spellcheckjew

but what about access to a woman's body she needs because healthcare she needs is reproductive rights access is needs. Her body her choice access is needed for her healthcare needs and access reproductive rights. There is literally nothing wrong with murdering your own offspring, prove me wrong.

Corporate whorism

Rep yo side and throw it up homie

Left and Right will soon form two new species: different diets, different habitats, no interbreeding

>don't care about virtue signaling
>try to be apolitical
>now you're worse than Hitler
bonk bonk Pierrot world

you mean /ck/

wendys is from ohio.. they vote trump.. ohio is trump town usa

where the fuck have you been ../ slide thread

end thread

Based as fuck

When I see a statement from Wendy's, I'll believe it.
This is just OP posting some twitter shit with no link to anything of consequence.

No, this was a mistake. Wendy's will promote LGBT and/or abortion by Monday.

where a company is based means nothing, ffs.
AT&T is from Dallas - you expect them to deny telecommunications services to Muslims and communists?

>Arby’s

Attached: 1450252186093.jpg (453x439, 54K)

The late Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's, was adopted. He promoted adoption when alive through his company.

Do LGBTs hate adoption now? It's not their exclusive month so I can't think of another reason they would be against it.

>Why
Don't niggers ever go to Wendy's at all?

Eugenics vs dysgenics
This is good

Attached: 1559715284361.jpg (250x249, 8K)

Jesus cwith, next time use a memeflag

>adoption is bad
Not really. Fuck Twitter.