Why are you still Roman Catholic at this point?

The church of Rome has been corrupted since their departure from orthodoxy in 1054 AD because of shit like this, they keep changing the Christian religion like the Protestants.

If you are still Catholic at this point, I urge you to be orthodox because the Catholic Church is just going to be like the prodestants and become lgbtq diversity friendly queers, they already are cool with pederasty anyway hence why the priests cant even have a wife or kids.

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/pope-francis-lords-prayer-our-father-change.amp

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08-03-33-31.png (1440x2880, 325K)

I see nothing wrong with this

Think about llthis long and hard my papalist potato buddy, If the Roman Catholic church can change the wordings of the Lord's prayer on decree of the bishop of Rome (as I refer to the pope because that's what he is), what's to stop the Roman Catholic church from making other changes in other areas such as permitting gay marriages, allowing abortions, making God and Jesus genderless (Holy "father" and "son"), etc?

No man has ever succeeded in destroying the Church and will not. Christ meant it when He said the gates of hell will not prevail against HIS Church.
Also,
>implying a married priest couldn't molest kids

Original is μη εισενεγkης, "don't carry into".
I now noticed Finnish 1992 Bible says "don't let us fall into temptation" as well. 1932 still says "don't carry us into", so the protestants here were more Papal than the Pope himself 30 years ago already.
I'd rather just read the original Greek Bible anyway.

Now that I think about it, I can't recall ever a priest with a wife and kids sticking penises into little boys.

I'm not. I follow the Path of Lucifer.

In Russia there were two or three.

It's a good change, you stupid faggot. Now the whole world will say it like the Portuguese version, which already had this "change" since the beginning. Makes perfect sense and it's how it should be said.

Attached: templar thumbs up.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

Fucking Christ I don’t want to click on the fucking article. Why can’t they just say what the change is without a fucking retarded introduction

Catholics are pagan. How are you missing this.

why? you end up in hell anyway

You niggers argue about change in this part and ignoring replacement of "forgive us our trespasses" with "forgive us our debts".

Chill, the next Pope is going to be a staunch traditionalist.

Hahaha just convert to based Orthodox, cuntholics.

Atleast we don't defile our God and Jesus based on their gender.

Attached: 1552684848394.jpg (413x395, 32K)

I was outraged by the titled but in all honest, "lead us not into temptation" is not good. "do not let us fall into temptation," is much better and by the way it has always been like this in my native Spanish

Title: This is the thing that changed everything
Intro:Today I want to talk about something that changed everything
Description: After this, everything has changed

Alright guys, what's up, it's your boy, you know who it is, it's Rich motherfucking Evans. let's get this going, let's just jump into it, bring out the title card.

[Rich "Motherfucking" Evans intro plays with loud music]

All right, so, to begin with, i really didn't want to make this video, but i thought about it on my way over from LA, and i was so tired, and i just had time to myself just thinking about this and i think this is something i really have to talk about.

Now you know me, i'm just a guy with a camera with the support of you guys, thank you so much, everyone i love you and i appreciate the support, honestly you mean a lot to me. I read all the comments, so leave a like, hit subscribe and DAB on that notification bell. Don't forget to check out my patreon for special content, appreciate the support guys, and check out my new merch. It's pretty cool, i bet you'd get laid LMAO

Anyway, don't forget to follow me on social media. BAM. BAM. BAM. BAM. Twitter, facebook, snapchat, grindr. It's all good, you know it. I update on the daily as you know, you know how it is.

Okay, so the way to make a cheese mix is that you take three kinds of grated cheese and put them into one bowl.

[YT links for related videos cover the screen]

All right guys, that's it for today, hope you have a great day, we're leaving it like this. If you like my content, don't forget to leave a like, hit subscribe and ring that bell. Be excellent to eachother.

[outro title card plays while flossing happens in the background]
[social media links flash on screen]

Attached: 1550011940713.gif (607x609, 754K)

Attached: image.jpg (255x198, 7K)

They've been corrupted since 313 AD.

Attached: image.png (680x680, 221K)

This. When the Romans made Christianity the state religion, it became just another political tool.

Big tech vs ZIONISM GET IN HERE AUTISMOS

>I'd rather just read the original Greek Bible anyway.
How's your reading speed? Which books did you use to learn the basics of Koine Greek? Which pronunciation do you prefer to use?

FWIW I can't read yet, I can only parse sentences, and I dither between reconstructed pronunciations (because I'm interested in older forms of Greek too) or just using modern demotic Greek pronunciation.