Do you guys remember Fritzl? I just got this idea that maybe the whole case was a hoax, a feminist propaganda job?

Do you guys remember Fritzl? I just got this idea that maybe the whole case was a hoax, a feminist propaganda job?

Attached: fritzl-split.jpg (800x422, 49K)

bump

That guy from australia?

Are you trolling? Austria.

Of course is was a hoax.
This is the only thing the Njews got on austrians.BUT REMEMBER WHAT DID FRITZ DO!! THIS IS WORTH 100 TERRORIST ATTACKS!
...we all know its a hoax,austrians know it is hoax,muslims dont see anything wrong in his DOING
...Njews got the narrative

How was that hoax?
What bill passed because of that?

>muslims dont see anything wrong in his DOING
Sounds like you're contradicting yourself. What's your point? Hoax or some people see nothing wrong with what he did? Both can't be right at the same time.

yes, he's trolling
holy shit sweden, get yourself checked for autismo

Nah he was australian, its like when they tried to say hitler was austrian so they would get the blame for the holocaust, everybody knows hitler was german.

Yes, they framed a jew because muh feminism. This makes sense.
Weinstein was also a hoax. When jews shot up Columbine, that was just a hoax, goy. Every time a jew does something bad, it's a hoax. Jews dindu nuffin, jews are the god's chosen people.
Give more money to Israel.

General shaping of opinion and attitude. Here in Sweden there was some celebrity who was claimed to be a serial rapist. I don't even follow the news but I heard about it. And I think they also claimed the king fucked prostitutes. At some point you being to wonder.

*begin to wonder

fritzl is a jew?

Yes, jewish name, jewish face and in his sex dungeon he had stars of david all over the walls teaching his daughter about the joys of judaism.

Are you an immigrant?
As far I know you Europeans are sick sometimes(Caligula, Serbian film and many more.)
Even your flagship novel The Girl with Dragon Tattoo has element of Father and Brother raping the daughter. This should be common

Are you retarded? That book's title in Swedish is Men Who Hate Women, and it's a propaganda piece. What's your point? Wait I forgot indians can't make a point.

Fuck you immature nigger.
My point is clear. European are by default sick piece of shit(120 days of sodom)
Even you father would have banged your sister you didn't know. It is not propaganda schizo it is your own culture.

install toilets then we can talk

they prefer the squatty potties. it's better for your colon

is that bran?

How are the girls doing now? Did we ever get any updates?

>hitler was german.
Hitleru senpai was Nippon, retard.

Attached: Hitleru.jpg (446x512, 36K)

Euros are natural born extremists. When we're good, we're very good, when we're bad we're horrid.

you have shitty ideas

TDG in 1,2,3...

Attached: eternal austrian1.png (721x930, 338K)

this user is not into Kellerkultur, take him to the infirmary!

when we're bad we're the best

Attached: chimp out German style.gif (240x138, 550K)

stop beeing so swedish