Why do girls act like this? Have you ever seen women behave like this irl? What happened?

Why do girls act like this? Have you ever seen women behave like this irl? What happened?

Attached: 353A44F4-2DE1-4A96-96BF-F2D2401354DF.png (695x783, 366K)

Wtf does she expect humor to be?

I dont hang around niggers so no.

Bump

Attached: IMG_2786.jpg (640x772, 114K)

if a woman is getting fucked really well she will do anything to get that dick. nothing else will matter to her.

social media was a mistake

R9K, sage

>hes still spamming the same fucking threads over and over every day
lmao, the autism is strong with this UK pajeet incel

Attached: uk browncel spammer.jpg (1806x1981, 630K)

Women are going collectively mentally ill as they get older and still don't have children. This same phenomenon isn't happening to men because our biological clocks don't tick as loudly as women's.

I triggered yesterday a white french woman by saying her that France is full of niggers.

Based

They just can't resist.

?

They are angry because a nigger fucked them then REJECTED them. So they get strength back by rejecting white men.

It's the old, atleast I'm not as bad as ........ Argument.

Literally every other comedian except white comedians, add in farts, pregnancy, and menstruation and it's Sarah Silverman or the fat one.
In fact this is why jerry lewis said female comedians (and most black comedians) suck. Cause they can't think of anything except toilet humor.

Women cant understand the differemce between words and action on a emotional level.

?

Kill yourself, autistic browncel.

Funny :^)

>Why do girls act like this?
Bitch clique social status warfare is an evolutionarily conditioned behavioral pattern.
In human proto society, cavepeople's tribe, this was directed against other females only since men, the caveman huntpack, the exterior of human society, only visited the interior of human society.
In a larger human society, nation states, where men and women coexist in the interior of human society all the time, this bitch clique social status warfare will be directed against men.
Essentially women's minds misidentify men as a competing bitch clique.
I think this is the reason civilization could only be built by denying women right to participate in governing of society and the reason why civilization will be now lost.
Those who have been casually calling feminism cancer don't know how right they have been by accident.
Feminism truly is the cancer of human society, the super organism that we are.

Attached: feminist_logo_original_sin.jpg (341x437, 15K)

Yeah. Japanese girl while studying in the US for an exchange semester. She said abhorrent stuff about White people and then tried to move on me. Personally I dislike Asians but I keep quite about it normally but more importantly I was engaged already. When rejected she had a tantrum 10/10 in severity and some fag boy actually tried to harass me because she made a public scene. California is the worst place on earth. I dont know what it is but Asians in general seem to have a fetish for Germans. Gross af.