There will be no alien contact, nor any discovery of alien life

>There will be no alien contact, nor any discovery of alien life.
>There will not be a vast human empire, spanning the star systems of our galaxy.
>There won't even be an organised colony established on Mars, or one of Jupiter's moons.
>Funds for the space effort will once again fall through the floor as the situation on our home planet strides rapidly towards the critical.
>We won't find out what the meaning of life is, and in the end, the disappointing truth is is that, even if it is there, we were not good enough to know it.
>No gods or religions will save us from death, even if man's two most prominent faiths are spurred on by mankind's fear of death.
>We won't discover alien or ancient technologies, either outside our solar system, on other planets, or on Earth.
>Not even the pitifully vast number of secrets and mysteries shrouding our Human past will be solved.
>We will continue to know next to nothing about our planet's distant past, our own rise to power, or the untold billions who came before us, and, in the centuries to come, our descendants will know as much of us.
>We won't make a heroic effort to save various iconic species of the Holocene from total extinction. We won't even save ourselves, in the not-so-long run.
>We won't magically start working together to beat the coming collapse. In fact, the opposite will happen.
>Desperate and bloody wars over dwindling resources, racial tension, epidemics, starvation, and rising sea levels, along with mass desertification of tillable lands, mar our near future.
>Any last bastions of civilisation and sanity will be squashed in the coming turmoil.
>Only the cockroaches, the rats, the ticks, and the flies will survive to scurry about in the ruins of all our achievements.

How disappointing.

Attached: 1551474322930.png (512x512, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

officialfirstcontact.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Telepathy-101-Primer-English.pdf
amazon.co.uk/Trivium-Liberal-Logic-Grammar-Rhetoric/dp/0967967503
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi83eWO7dniAhUkUBUIHXONBM8QFjAAegQIARAC&url=https://media.evolveconsciousness.org/books/consciousness/The%20Trivium%20-%20The%20Liberal%20Arts%20of%20Logic,%20Grammar,%20and%20Rhetoric%20-%20Sister%20Mirriam%20Joseph.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1955HvUvV0MrkvGj6xfnqw
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, human civilization isn't going to resemble Poland 2019.

Attached: sargon3legs.png (560x600, 350K)

Shut up. Go improve yourself and do what you dreamed of doing when you were a kid. Space exploration is an enormous waste of money and brain power.

We'll never go, "Where no man has gone before"?

how will op ever recover?

Ah, yes: "go on living in your bubble". Sound advice.

Attached: goodbye.png (360x408, 433K)

that would imply we poles were capable of ever recovering in the first place

Well, we will, in a sense. It's just that there's probably no going back.

Attached: honk news.png (262x384, 125K)

officialfirstcontact.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Telepathy-101-Primer-English.pdf

Attached: alien2.jpg (1000x1000, 417K)

start a garden

Attached: 5c7676b2ab78e3.22217934-e1551279976178-620x360.jpg (620x360, 53K)

meditate daily

Attached: Su-Walker-Sandia-ET-Cmd-400x400.jpg (400x400, 57K)

open your soul to the ayylmaos

Attached: 200w (24).gif (200x200, 3.41M)

the rest of the world doesnt realize this. But the clock really is ticking. We will never magically get along with eachother one day to save the planet. We are already destined to fail in this universe. We just don't know which problem out of our 1000 problems will cause it.

Attached: kisspng-child-transgender-lgbt-art-drawing-5bab39762f0e99.4824068115379480221928.jpg (900x1100, 136K)

So what faggot you gonna whine in the corner like a little bitch or are you gonna do something about it?

It's the only way we're going to stave off extinction. Extinction is the worst possible result that can happen to our species.

>just do something about it
>I don't know what, just don't talk to me about these problems, faggot
Focus on your own food prices, treespawn

Attached: leafblower.jpg (600x400, 170K)

shill pole kike mongrel sputing demoralizing subversion
>sage

Attached: 1551512403039.jpg (800x533, 65K)

>Go improve yourself
what does that even mean?

SAGE FAGGOT

go suck bbc

Dapphuq?

>choking on giant black pills
You sure that's not just nigger cock, user?

It’s much more important that we breed billions of feral savages.

Put a caption on it, “No this shit again!” and you have a great meme.

>not joining in
I thought you brits loved that sort of thing

Attached: crowmagnon.jpg (184x184, 28K)

This planet and the rest of the solar system is evil for keeping us humans here, binding and caging us like chattel. Disappointing indeed.

Attached: evil-Earth.jpg (615x182, 19K)

Sure. Why not?
>McCarthyism was too little, too late

A cosmic petri dish, perhaps?

Big tech vs ZIONISM GET IN HERE BROS

Until you invent a working fusion power device all those things related to space aren't feasible.

I'm not sure. If the earth was the size of an apple, our entire atmosphere is only the skin itself. But then i believe that the Earth is sentient and well aware of humanity going insane. She just treats us as another loosh source though, since it ain't the first time.

Attached: 31b1fa5a0e10434d09eed8046e6e7e73.jpg (2160x2020, 614K)

>i believe that the Earth is sentient
The biosphere? Or the earth itself?
Because geographically, the earth is low complexity and therefore unlikely to be sentient.
The sun, however...is very energetic, and hugely complex.

Voidanddespairpilled

Attached: 1558761462968.jpg (960x932, 64K)

It's /fringe/ at best and i may sound schizo, but i fully believe in the Gaia hypothesis. The papers from ConsciousHugs.com left me an impression that all the ancient global disasters from Atlantis to the 14th century is actually how the planet grew in size. Millions of souls just gobbled up by Earth-chan. It's how i learned to truly hate.

Also i suspect that astrology are mind games from the egregores-turned-gods planets. It makes sense in my thinking as to why Saturn is evil, but not just Saturn.

Attached: 4825c12eabc4bbb62e55fdb642f72df0.jpg (1660x811, 1.23M)

>the die has only one side

Attached: life is like walking on a mobius strip.jpg (710x528, 29K)

PRAISE THE SUN

the earth is flat you moron

Read this
amazon.co.uk/Trivium-Liberal-Logic-Grammar-Rhetoric/dp/0967967503
Then go back to
ConsciousHugs.com
You may be surprised at how differently you view their worldview.

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but I technically never said it wasn't.

Attached: 1551463387478.gif (300x168, 285K)

Sun worship is best worship

Attached: sun worshippers.jpg (696x503, 95K)

>The rats will survive
Theww we can rest easy

No bootleg pdf?
:-\

It means wash your penis. It's said to ignore valid complaints.

>Space exploration is an enormous waste of money and brain power
allowing niggers to exist is an enormous waste of money, brain power, resources, time, human life, the environment, and all of our limited resources.
And niggers doesn’t mean just black people.
In order for the human race to survive, the resource consumption rate needs to be reduced enormously.
Basically this means that everyone except non-Jewish whites and Japanese need to be culled.
I’m sorry but we only have one earth and one chance at this with our remaining resources.
leftists count as double niggers and need to be first on the chopping block

Oh LAWD I'd hit that Venus like a 50-km-in-diameter foreign object travelling at 160mph

Attached: STOP.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>egregores-turned-gods planets
Pic is my weak sauce for now.

Attached: c80139ec2a6e8da23ccd7356e1294926a9db3411e28c8a3f373c260a3d0669f8.jpg (850x797, 215K)

>non-jewish whites and nips
Hey, that's mighty specific, it sounds like you're lumping your people in along with the ones who are the age-old supremacy stereotypes with no justifications 'cept that you don't want to die

Attached: śo.jpg (633x652, 45K)

The earth is a prison. Our existence is punishment. We're too stupid to figure out why we're being punished, so it continues.

Attached: 55XkAErsae.jpg (333x280, 32K)

>not paying for your self improvement
Nigger.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi83eWO7dniAhUkUBUIHXONBM8QFjAAegQIARAC&url=https://media.evolveconsciousness.org/books/consciousness/The%20Trivium%20-%20The%20Liberal%20Arts%20of%20Logic,%20Grammar,%20and%20Rhetoric%20-%20Sister%20Mirriam%20Joseph.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1955HvUvV0MrkvGj6xfnqw

>
>It's the only way we're going to stave off extinction. Extinction is the worst possible result that can happen to our species.

No...Sooner or later we will meet our end. What has a beginning will have an end. Im not try to be nihilistic, only pointing out the cyclical nature of things. We are not so special that the rules dont apply to us as well...

Tfw we won't travel space but I will know the difference between xi and xir

Attached: 1558091505432.jpg (556x702, 75K)

Fuck off i like free stuff online, that's why i'm here instead of there.

Anyways this is what i've posted on Jow Forums a month ago just to fully get it out my chest, i was so damn upset on how clownish our world is:

Get It Off Your Chest
>i'm expecting my posts to be suppressed and deleted, since i like damn much. And no, i don't want to visit a shink since i'm confident that i'll drop dead faster than bother anybody else with my ramblings below.
>See this pic? This waifu representation of our planet is what i visualise enjoyably getting gangbanged by a pack of n*ggers, or politely saying "Thanks for stopping by, come again!" after cumming and pissing in Her mouth - for the spare time that i have masturbating in this turd world shithole, as i also meditatively send this hatefuck energies to the core of the Earth. The reason is that i strongly believe in the Gaia hypothesis and that i also believe that our Solar System is specifically designed to harvest most of humans since time immemorial and will continue to do so until human extinction.
(cont'd)

Attached: 6e90ef025cbbfbf857ffdd4754ecfe3b.jpg (1577x2197, 1.02M)

yeah nah cunt I’m not a japo

(cont'd)
i've read too many damn things online to be of strong opinion that:
>the Moon is an actual gigantic ancient space ark, the biblical New Jerusalem. It also is the HQ for fragmenting and recycling souls to be reincarnated on Earth with total amnesia.
>the Sun is just an electric conduit for other more powerful stars nearby, and so our sun is a literal space cuckold that bears witness to getting its planets showered with foreign energies.
>the Earth has ancient civilizations in the past that is more technologically advanced than our postmodern global society, but were reduced to mere dirt due to a fuckload of disasters every new Mayan era (baktun) - and this Mayan era also allows the Earth to bloat up in size so that the oceans today are larger than a thousand years ago.
>modern humans are a mix of ancient humanoid aliens and native protohumans, making the Earth a single mom. But then the diversity of human races, along with other genocided racial subgroups, suggest that the Earth loved a good gangbang from others in that distant past.
>said gangbanging humanoid aliens had a nasty war with each other inside the Solar System, and the eventual winners redefined human society after the English Civil War - that slowly but surely increased the quantity of insufferable humans worldwide (AKA sheeple, goyim).
>Saturn is well-documented to be really sadistic to Her human food with the Moon as accomplice, but then the rest of the planets love to spice up their human palette by narcissitically playing mind games on Earth (AKA astrology, zodiac signs)
>Globalism and/or World War Three will finally allow the mass culling of billions of humans into an etheric free-for-all feast for the entirety of the Solar System. This will benefit the Earth greatly since the massive amount of human souls will once again bloat her up.

Thanks for reading my blogposts; i'll need to charge my phone and eat dinner.

Attached: 701277a61412003933cdd2be37fd623b.jpg (624x1475, 141K)

You are being led by the nose because you don't know how to identify bad arguments.
But, seeing as how I went out of my way to post a link to free knowledge (when all YOU had to do was google it like I did) and all I got in return was to be told to fuck off, you can go fester in a swamp of ignorance.
Enjoy your deluded conspiracy nonsense and a deep, lifelong sense of paranoid forboding, you dickwad.
We're done.

Goodness, consider yourself lucky!

I do

So why do the japanese get to stay?

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
>Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds
The desert mentality you were taught is a lie
The myth of desertification is a lie
Everything you know is a lie
Either relearn from the beginning or kill yourself because you're in the way

Attached: NASAchangeinleafareaCanadiancolonization.jpg (1440x810, 109K)

>Posting google links

Attached: boomer.jpg (840x472, 115K)

Why should I bother tidying up the link when he can't be bothered to google it himself?
Is copy/paste of a paragraph more difficult than a single line?

Based on decades of first-hand observation, I am of the belief that they are, on a general intellectual as well as moral level, not fundamentally inferior to the white race.
I understand this runs contrary to the memes but it’s my observation nonetheless.
living in Japan is something like the mouse utopia experiment and restricts the full potential of many gifted individuals but you will see that among Japanese living abroad there are inordinately many exceptional and accomplished individuals.
They are different than the white race but they are not incompatible. Perhaps from some perspective they may lack the most illustrious of the white man’s spark, but they also lack some of his most dangerous weaknesses.
and they are exceptionally adaptable and have an overwhelmingly strong sense of duty, traits which mankind will need if there is to be a future in the stars.

>rising sea levels, along with mass desertification of tillable lands
>planet will be simultaneous very wet and very dry

Retard detected. The post-climate change planet is a tropical jungle

Neptune is always mai waifu. Neptune is clearly the best celestial body.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x245, 8K)

>Europe getting less and less rainfall
>trees cut down en masse, exposing earth to wind and dryness
>centre of poland already in danger of drying up, crop prices rising, incredibly dry springs and lack of proper snow leaving the earth without proper water stores

yeah that sounds like a rainforest to me

excellent link user

You immense faggot, i wanted to travel the stars as a kid so now what u rat kike jew fuck

/thread. this is why Japan will always remain the best ally of the white ethnostates.