Daily reminder arranged marriage is our best option now

Trade your sister or cousin to a healthy white redpilled friend you trust in exchange to breed with his sister or cousin.
inb4
>b-b-but that's not our culture reee!
It was 100 years ago and still is today in Amish communities and the elite.
inb4
>what about whamens feelings you fucking incel reee!
white birthrates, biological functionalism, and the tribe's survival are more important than your (((boomer))) tier moral code.
inb4
>arranged marriage is somehow the same thing as incest reee!
weak strawman and misinformation. nice try.
inb4
>you just need other men to help you get laid f-fucking loser virgin reee!
you want to know how i know you're a female or a kike? because you try to use the leverage of social consensus and demoralizing tactics instead of explicitly refuting my talking points.

roasties, femcels, and white knight beta boomers need not apply

Attached: 0whitesharia.jpg (850x954, 167K)

you belong in a ditch, degenerate

He kinda has a point user

you are more than welcome to openly refute my stances here. unless of course you're just wrong and you'd rather cling to your dogmatic mindless traditions handed down to you by literal boomers feminist and jews

Attached: 0white knights will die.png (1044x1268, 73K)

arranged marriage was always the only viable option for relationships.

your relationship isn't your own. it's not supposed to be about the fulfillment of your needs but rather about the fulfillment of the needs of your community. your relationship is meant to be a partnership which is essentially owned, in a non-governmental, or non-legalised way, more so in a communal or social way, by the overall community. because your relationship, good or bad, is a pillar of that community. if the foundation of that pillar is solid, the community is stronger for it. if a relationship is built on a shakey foundation so is an aspect of the community and the entire community suffers for it.

romanticism flipped the power differential in relationships from men as leaders to women when it encouraged men to deify women and submit to them as a way to fulfill their lustful desires. this began in the 1700s and I'm willing to bet that the main romantic writers of the time were jews.

so yeah, romanticism is submission to women, an attempt by men to fulfill their physical, lustful needs, masking it with romantic ideals which ultimately leads to their enslavement to their own desires and by proxy, women themselves. which ultimately also pushes women into a self-indulgent mindset, choosing the fulfillment of their needs over their duty of being mothers to future generations and housekeepers for the sake of keeping the social order in-house.

when you remove duty based relationships from the equation, which is naturally the aspiration of men, to have a relationship based on duty / responsibility to something higher than oneself, you fall into mindless self-indulgence and ultimately enslave yourself to the whims of women. because as oscar wild said, everything in the world is about sex, except sex, sex is about power. and the only way to have a healthy society is to balance the power differential between both sexes by having a duty / responsibility based view of relationships.

Anyone want my younger loli sister? She's 13
Only willing to take a big tiddy gf who can pretend to be my mother.

Attached: 1559777574969.jpg (500x707, 271K)

If some trad and healthy dude wanted me I’d be all for it, we wouldn’t need arranged marriage if the kikes hadn’t fucked the west. Only issue is that it takes away people freedom to reject bad genetics

Tits or GTFO

Attached: 1559778065130.png (640x360, 240K)

except good genetics will be valued by default in a white fascist ethnostate. At least by the majority of people anyway.
and show feet

>arranged marriage only has a lower rate of divorce due to social pressure to remain marriage is 100 times higher
This meme is retarded.

>memeflaggot
>adultery legal
Something which should be fixed. Advocating nonsense like "white sharia" and arranged marriages is far less realistic than simply criminalizing adultery again.
>marriage is useless if it can be opted out of
Sort of. Divorce is currently fucked, but it can be reformed. A woman should be able to unilaterally leave, but she would be unable to receive anything from her ex-husband unless she could prove wrongdoing on his part (i.e. adultery, physical abuse, abandonment). This would allow women to escape hellish situations while still removing any incentive to divorce-rape.
>marital rape
It is a thing, sort of. I would count forced sex within marriage as physical abuse, but not on par with rape.
>abortions
Should not be possible to abort healthy white children, provided they were conceived within marriage. Outside of marriage, I would accept it only on the grounds that a child raised by a degenerate would be at a massive disadvantage in life. However, anyone getting an abortion for this reason should be put on a permanent blacklist and denied any sort of social benefits.
There is also the case of rape, which is obviously not the fault of the victim and they shouldn't be punished for it.

>autistic monologue in red
cringe and bluepilled

All of the issues you listed, while real and at varying levels of severity, can be solved by methods other than arranged marriages.

Based. This is how a thinking white man does things. We don't need to stoop to the low cultural and moral level of utter niggers and shitskin desert cults to solve our problems.

>realistic
whats unrealistic about having white sharia in the ethnostate or even just after the collapse happens?
> A woman should be able to unilaterally leave
the traditional family is the root of all civilizations that have ever existed and that will ever exist. i can tell you arnt fascist pilled so you don't care about securing the lifeblood of the nation or the tribes linage's culture or mental well being. and that's not a projection or ad hominem logical fallacy that's simply stating the proven observable statistical consequences of this particular situation.
> I would count forced sex within marriage as physical abuse
again, white birthrates, biological functionalism, and the tribe's survival are objectively and ideologically and statistically more important than your (((boomer))) tier moral code.
if you're getting in the way of your tribes biological functionalism you are therefore a traitor standing in the way of the tribes ability to procreate while hiding under the guise of
>muh physical abuse
really what it comes down to is you're a pussy and you don't have what it takes to secure your tribes future no matter what the cost is

>We don't need to stoop to the low cultural and moral level of utter niggers and shitskin desert cults to solve our problems.
uh oh jews drink water so that means you have to stop drinking water now user. we don't want to stoop to the jews level right?
you have to go back no double digit iq's in this thread

Attached: 1549684536501.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

Wow, that was epic user, tpbp.

Attached: 1543749349884.png (657x527, 34K)

Saved your text

>whats unrealistic about having white sharia in the ethnostate or even just after the collapse happens?
My point is that if you have the resources and power that your LARP presupposes, you can simply implement what I laid out previously. Arranged marriages are counterproductive, inefficient, and unnecessary--especially when you are in such a position to force them on a population.

Imagine being such a loser nazitoid you have to fantasize about arranged marriage

Attached: 749.gif (245x187, 868K)

imagine being a brainless golemn of the jewish power structure

You don't have to make everything about your president

ooo burn!!!!!! xD

>If some trad and healthy dude wanted me I’d be all for it, we wouldn’t need arranged marriage if the kikes hadn’t fucked the west. Only issue is that it takes away people freedom to reject bad genetics

You in AB? I'm looking for a trad girl myself but options are pretty damn slim.

>My point is that if you have the resources and power that your LARP presupposes, you can simply implement what I laid out previously
all you ''laid out'' was your dumbass subjective opinions on arranged marriage which i then refuted with the stance of objective tribal survival
> Arranged marriages are counterproductive, inefficient, and unnecessary--especially when you are in such a position to force them on a population.
you have to explain your reasoning for each of those, you can't just tag big words on something because you don't like it and expect people to mindlessly agree. i could easily refute any of those points just using a eugenics standpoint alone.

Attached: 0white knights get the bullet too.jpg (1600x4184, 1.96M)

Have sex

oh wait

Attached: an.gif (720x480, 2.88M)

Attached: 1556890183818.jpg (950x950, 190K)

Is the sister supposed to be pale like pic?

Attached: 1558241772541.jpg (768x895, 87K)

t. jew

Honestly if I lived in a white community and have kids I would low key push hard for arranged marriage in the community for my kids