Can you explain me why you americans love guns so much?

I understand the argument of the people having guns to defend from tyrants and all of that but, why do you love so much guns? You seem like children with toys. I mean you seem so interested and amazed by guns and shooting guns, etc. Why is it so great? Is it because you feel tough with them?

Attached: 324234234.png (847x477, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&u=https://www.elmundo.es/espana/2018/04/12/5acf33dde5fdea9e638b4683.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try shooting one. That should answer all your questions.

What's not to love they go pow pow ratatatatata

>This

Under the 2A we have the right to two things:
1) Explicitly, the right to gun ownership.
2) Implicitly, the right to violent insurrection.

>feel
I can literally end someone's life with the press of a trigger on a gun. Point. Pull. Ended enemy's life.
That is all that matters. You don't like it do you?

Because they are black and have a long nose.

Attached: gunthread.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

SHALL

because they're fucking awesome and fun. try shooting one a few times.

Fucking freedom, muthafucka. You should try it.

Pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew ahhhhaaahhh *pain noises* aaaahhhh *roll over and die*

Ah, yes, the imaginary bogeyman all American gun nuts are obsessively scared of.

I just like the idea of freedom. fix a few things wrong with america and you have the closest thing to utopia on this planet. The rulers dont like that though. Unalienable rights not given by a power structure? No bueno. Look at europe they probably have better quality of life than your average american but at the snap of their fingers they could take it all away from you. Even saying its for your own good.

It's honestly a number of things. The gun themselves are fascinating from an engineering standpoint. For even a simple gun to work properly, there are a number of things that have to be just so. From a standpoint of shooting, I depends on the discipline. Target shooting requires a sort of zen like concentration and exceptional physical control to do properly. Then there are shooting sports like trap and skeet that require good reflexes and hand eye coordination. And the combat based shooting sports like defensive pistol and three gun require mastery of several platforms and athletic prowess. Plus, they're fucking fun. You're holding a device that uses a controlled explosion to launch a tiny piece of metal band at a distance target. It's like magic. And it is empowering. You realize you have certain level of Independence and autonomy because you have the ability to defend yourself and the people you care about. Which is why every single authoritarian regime doesn't want you to have them.

The only thing that I have shot is one of those toy guns that shoot little yellow plastic balls when I was a kid and a pellet rifle like pic related in my parent's farm to kill lizards. I used to kill many of them when I was a teenager. It's good to kill the lizards because they eat your tomatoes and grapes you know. But now I think that you can't even kill lizards because they are protected by the government.

Attached: 41JQ1dcOY+L._SX425_.jpg (425x365, 11K)

>fix a few things

Dude, just a few things? By now you have to fix almost everything.

Only threat of force legitimizes rights.

>everything is fine, it's always been fine and it's been so so very long, it's just getting better and better too
yeah okay

Guns should be cherished liked obedient women and fire. It's literally one of the few things that distinguishes us from chimpanzees and chinamen.

because fuck you eu bitch nigger. only time you goys tae up arms is to genocide whites over stupid shit.

They're kinda like power tools. You must be safe with them. Niggers don't know how to use them and instead of fixing houses they put holes in bad people.

Because throughout recorded history, no government has ever become tyrannical, like ever. Fucking imbecile.

Government should fear the people !!!

Won't even read the thread, it's all bullshit answers I assume.

Truth is that they love it so much because it works as a viable excuse for having no actual personality. You never hear about a gun-loving american who goes to the range once a month and keeps to himself. Nope. It always has to be the whole fucking bundle, car bumper stickers, t-shirts with garbage memes and edgy shit on them, 5.11 clothes, velcro backpacks. Half of their wake time revolves around firearms, it's absolute cringe.

It's a tool, not a lifestyle. Take their guns away and they will all go insane because they have literally nothing else going on for them.

inb4 salty freedom tier replies, Serbs are right behind burgers in terms of guns per capita, and overall 2nd in the entire world. We just like other things too and aren't colossal cunts about it.

we have the right to it
maybe it is because we feel tougher or something
but let me tell you this
areas with more guns have less crime
with a gun you are protected
when you word out what a gun can do in the right way,
it sounds like something out of mythological shit
>the power to kill or badly injure someone with the movement a finger
ontop of this, other people, such as criminals and the government have guns
both of these are considered a huge threat to the usa, and thats what the founding fathers had in mind when writing the second ammendment
another thing is that a lot of people have grown up with firearms
to put this into perspective, 1 out of 3 households in the usa holds a gun
also they're just fucking cool

Makes my willie tingle

because i wouldn't feel safe in that dystopian nigger hell hole without one either

Attached: 22 U.S. Code ยง 1461 - legalized overseas propaganda.png (1263x538, 107K)

Yeah, you substitute your lack of personality with dreams of grandiosity and gReAtEr sErBiA

Get bent you fuckhead, you don't ge t to shit on other people considering what half-roach you are.

Thinking you can understand the sheer pleasure of firing a gun by shooting a pellet rifle is like thinking you can understand riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle by riding a bicycle with training wheels.

they are as fun as electric musical instruments and as useful as power tools.

>Can you explain me why you americans love guns so much?
Hoave you ever heard of the invasive species called nigger user?

You sound mad triggered but then again your kind always sounds mad triggered

Sportski pozdrav

>500-000-3 million REPORTED uses of a gun annually to stop a bad guy from causing any, or more harm.
>imaginary bogeyman

How dumb can you possibly fucking be?
The bogeyman isn't the government, all the time RIGHT NOW,
-It's that tweaked out faggot across the street who wants to steal your car.
-It's the nigger who got pissed cause you rejected him and throws your 5 year old child over a 5 story balcony.
- It's the 94 year old grandpa who got brutalized in his home by hoodlums and absolute evil scum.

Yea, good people want to STAY ALIVE AND KEEP THEIR FAMILIES ALIVE.

We want to END THE LIVES of those who would do harm to us or our families.

We will not be cowards, we will not wait for tragedy to come knocking -

We use guns because we WANT TO, and we use guns because they are a tool in our arsenal against would be attackers and whatever else comes our way.

Attached: V_gSblDg29EXQL03J7pVqUIvE6hgKg1Yqhu2K0y221g.jpg (640x647, 55K)

Y'know how you guys don't have freedom of speech? Guns are another right that you guys don't have so you won't understand it.

if you can't understand the feeling, you can't understand why's important

this

Attached: hehe.jpg (640x633, 68K)

Yes.

>the invasive species called nigger

They can't be called invasive because you ship them to your land.

We had them contained but for some reason we let them out.

>why do you love so much guns?

It's not about guns per se. It's about having tools to defend yourself, your family, your property, and your nation. Don't you know the saying "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away"?

Remove the tools with which to defend oneself, and you render a nation impotent.

Attached: trump gun.jpg (600x872, 89K)

Here in Spain if someone breaks into your house, starts beating you or your family, ties your wife and then you kill the thief with a gun, I think that you can go to jail for that. Because it's not proportionate the force used, because the thief didn't have a gun. xD I have heard stories like that in the news.

Read this if you have time to see how much of a joke this country is: translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&u=https://www.elmundo.es/espana/2018/04/12/5acf33dde5fdea9e638b4683.html

They are fun to shoot. Target shooting is a blast.

Also if some nigger shows up at my house I can give him what he deserves.