Salam aleykum, wh*te devil. Have you prayed to Allah today?

>Salam aleykum, wh*te devil. Have you prayed to Allah today?

Attached: 1559849500408.jpg (1079x1777, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybeFtk-LO8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I join your cult will I get one of those young loli brides I hear so much about?

Satan's army. Get behind me. God is love

Why yes I have prayed to Allah, I am Christian, we have the same GOD, but we share a different belief on the divinity of Jesus. I hope we can have a civil discussion on theology

Attached: CE922871-12CE-426C-AB60-D7F108D4F7AF.jpg (189x267, 9K)

Attached: 1558121321403.jpg (619x613, 34K)

No gods ho masters.

how much for golden shower sirs?

I did for a lotto win but the cunt never helps me

Attached: 23423 5.30.16 AM.png (500x612, 52K)

Cool meme poo

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-110945_Chrome.jpg (1438x2881, 913K)

Dumb faggot, christian god IS jesus

I hate arabs

No idiot. Who even believes that anymore? Are we supposed to believe that God killed Himself to forgive sins, while He created the whole universe? Imagine being this cucked by the church.

Sorry, I don't speak dune coon. English only.

kys achmed

No, piglet raping failure demon, I haven't.

If by praying, you mean bitch slapped him with my dick, then yes. I prayed a lot.

Keep praying to a rotten toe of some priest you pagan

yeah keep larping as if you're actually a white christian, achmed

here's your answer.

Attached: 1557557129577.jpg (1024x753, 96K)

Your god Allah, aka angel Gabriel aka Djibril, is actually Satan of the Bible and the one that the Apostles of Jesus warned about that will impersonate as an angel of light. So when Mohammed saw the angel in the cave in Mecca it was Satan in fact and thus Mohammed is the false prophet of Revelations. Allah was one of the 360 rock gods of Mecca (literally a plain rock, not an idol or furnished rock) just as Al-Lat and Al-Uzza were also rock gods. Al-Rahman is another rock idol but from Yemen, not Mecca.
In conclusion Allah is not God and Mohammed is a liar and all Muslims will burn in the lake of fire, unless they turn back to God YHWH by accepting Jesus Christ as God, Lord and Saviour.
Repent and live or continue disbelieving and perish.

Rubbish, Jesus is God, not Allah. Allah is Satan and Mohammed is the false prophet that John the Devine wrote about.

Yes , we do affirm that Jesus is god, that he came in flesh, fulfilled every prophecy in the old testament, died on the cross, was buried and rose to life after 3 days. He showed himself to hundreds of people , ascended to heaven in full view of the people and told us to wait for 2nd coming.
JOHN 1:1

based arabs, they know how to defeat feminism

B'gone time bomb

sup prophets. i haven't prayed to him no but i'm sure he'll forgive me. after all he is a bitch to Jupiter

>Death to Christians and Jews
>We will purge you from our lands and your lands
Notice how (you) say i hate Arab and not i hate Muslims, Filthy pers*an dog hiding behind a western flag like always

Attached: 1559588394819.jpg (768x960, 95K)

No faggot I prayed to CHRIST JESUS

Attached: 1559363924793.jpg (1054x720, 135K)

No, but I fucked him, long dick style.
youtube.com/watch?v=ybeFtk-LO8A

no but i fucked your wife hard with my scottish cock while you were on your knees giving allah a gobble

>australian education

t. achmed that desperately wants christians to adopt sharia islamic theology instead
kys dumb faggot christ is god

FUCK ALLAH

Saudi arabia beind ZOG is literally saving the world from shitskin infestation.
if Saudis stood with Qatar we would all be fucked or the middle east would have been a crater eventually.
know that this is noticed by the intelligent.

aleikom al salam akhi you're confused i'm no wh*te devil , i'm a human like you and yes i prayed

Fuck you and you Allah. Take your god and shove up your ass!! I will never pray to your bullshit false god!

>I hope we can have a civil
There is not civility with a false god. You preach violence, that's not a holy god. its a false and pig god!

wanna know how i knew you're some menopausal snow coon bitch?

>1 post by this ID

>dress in pyjamas
>pray 5 times a day and fast
>sniff coke and fuck tranny hookers a night
Arabs are the biggest degenreates and hypocrites on the planet.

Greetings goyim shitskins

Big tech vs ZIONISM GET IN HERE

>,pray to allah
Lmao, you pray to Saudi Arabia, cuckold golem

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruit. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

Matt 7:15-20

>>pray 5 times a day and fast
>>sniff coke and fuck tranny hookers a night
each of these things are done by different groups of people

ALlahu Akbar

No god than Allah and Muhammed is his final messenger!!

No, but I painted Mohammad's face on the bottom of all my toilet bowls, and I shit on him every day.
Does that count?

>God is love
No, he really isn't.

You really want to know the truth?
The universe is "god," it is alive, and you are part of it's creation, made from itself. Everything is, basically, the same thing.

And this creation has, built into it, conflict. Conflict is inevitable, and it is by design.
Because, when you break it down, this "reality" is a dream of the universe. It is peopled with dream characters, you, me, aays, animals, germs, etc. They interact to form stories, an endless number of individual stories, that the universe keeps itself entertained with, over the infinite millennia.

Stories need conflict. So conflict is built in. It cannot be avoided, and it comes in all flavors. "Racism" as you call it, is simply competition between different types of the human genus. It is no different, really, than a fight between a lion and a tiger, it is inherent conflict.

You will never eliminate it, because it is not meant to be eliminated. It can be non-violent, it can be "civilized" (depending on how you define the word), but it will never go away.

Without conflict, there is no story, and no entertainment. And without these stories, the universe is useless.

>tfw there's an user that knows real life sheiks and he is probably fucking mad arab bitches right now.
I am gonna become that guy,

Attached: cringe.jpg (304x306, 97K)