Corvington 2.0?

for anyone who hasn't seen the story yet:

wftv.com/news/trending-now/lesbian-couple-beaten-by-group-of-men-on-london-bus/956249363

Somehow, this all seems to perfect...I am looking forward to the release of the CCTV footage from the bus.

Attached: 190607072852-homophobic-attack-london-intl-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tfl.gov.uk/corporate/privacy-and-cookies/cctv
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-arrests-made-over-homophobic-16471059?fbclid=IwAR2LQYTiMWsVptqve_qoIq7dR9zmULx1AwNnrJ6HNduTNjzyKqrS0m0Ns4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were white btw

let me guess black or paki "youths"

>Geymonat said, and began throwing coins at them.

start shit, get hit

It'll be blacks or pakis but the media will find a way to blame it on fusty old white men.

Seems like psychological warfare. TLDR: it's fake.

Attached: freemachinegunsandammo.jpg (1191x463, 115K)

Fake. The blood splatter is unnatural.

Look at the selfie taken by the bitch of her "black eye" on the right that she took the day after.
>No swelling
>No subcutaneous bruising
>All of the ""Bruise"" is one shade
>No other damage besides a nick on the nose
I bet she's never gotten or seen a black eye before in her life. She just picked up the shade she thought was appropriate from her fucking make up bag

Looks fake AF. More bloody than most UFC fights.

far-right white men need to be stopped

Gay sex me wayne

Yeah, even the amberlamps guy wasn't that bloody.

Do we know the profile of the criminals?
Looks like a false flag. They put out a request for information on the perpetrators but didn't even give a basic description.

Seen on national news, comments disabled, pack it up, staged af

Is there any way to get information? Like I don't give a shit about the video, just some names would be nice.

Paki, you should be proud to that your paramilitary jihads are protecting you from degenerates.

Attached: 1552674411229.jpg (704x756, 80K)

Rule of thumb is, the less info we get the smaller/more endangered minority the persons at hand belong to

Your telling me a group of men could create more blood spatter beating a woman compared to 2 professionally trained fighters who know how to defend themselves tell me more user

Nothing to see here

Attached: terrorism-is-just-part-and-parcel-of-living-in-a-big-city-sadiq-khan-london-mayor-quote.jpg (735x400, 67K)

Mate, you know very well that they'll never release it. When it comes to niggers and shitskins, "color" doesn't matter.

had it been white guys they'd be running the CCTV footage as the front story.

Attached: 36bbd638-f4ba-4905-a5a6-b61077e9fc5a.png (625x417, 591K)

>15-18 year olds
Typical refugee ages

it was probably shitskins and what is also very likely is that its actualy them who started it. they got told to kiss and harrased and they though of themselves to be CPT marvel strong womyn and slapped nigger paki who proceeded to fuck their shit up. If it was only niggers thing they would have published it and talked about toxic masculinity and ignored race completly

that's what I thought as well, but the story has already spread like a wildfire

nah m80, the kids were the ones throwing coins. It's worded poorly in the article.

Of course it's blacks or pakis. I fucking love this story because you can tell the MSM doesn't want to release the details but they can't ignore this (((horrific))) homophobic attack.

It doesn't matter if it's a nog or Paki this will be used to push that men are a problem specifically white men

>They put out a request for information
every bus in the UK as multiple CCTV cameras filming it

>The images may also be recorded on a computer hard drive or magnetic tape depending on the type of camera. Cameras may be focussed on a fixed location, set to scan a particular area, or they can be operated remotely by specially trained operators.
tfl.gov.uk/corporate/privacy-and-cookies/cctv

I wonder why we haven't seen a grainy pixly image yet

Attached: nigel royalis.jpg (564x564, 43K)

um wtf
aren't lesbians meant to be ugly fat and have colored hair?
They both look pretty enough to me.

>story a few days ago about a woman being raped by some sportsguy footballer or w/e
>footage shows she hit him
>now this
People still believe women in 2019?

Duh. I've been saying for years that they're converting some of the good ones and it's leading to single female shortages for guys.

yeah I happily wait to defer judgment, until more information is out. But there do seems to be a pattern...

Attached: puss pass.png (1094x1049, 3.06M)

There are so many layers of hypocrisy in this that I don't even know where to begin...

link?

False flag confirmed.
Obviously part of an anti-homophobe operation. We cannot let things go on like this.

Who has that 'Texas Most Wanted' meme? The one with the Mexican but they have them classified as white?

Just more evidence of a false flag attempting to shame anti-faggots.

This is probably accurate

We all know why they haven't released any image of the attackers.

It's on her Facebook page that's linked in the article but don't waste your time. It doesn't look fake at all it's just a very faint bruise that they're trying to be like "omg look at the bruising" that's no worse than if you bonk your face on a door corner or something

Just by pure factual statistical, if you're attacked by "youths" in London it's incredibly unlikely just considering numbers alone that they are white.
When you factor in the rate at which different racial demographics commit crime it's vanishingly unlikely.

This dykes got NIGGED or MUZZED.

>I am looking forward to the release of the CCTV footage from the bus.
they didn't even bother telling us what happened with Notre Dame. I've seen plenty of shills swarming all over this posting it on other twitter threads and saying "This is why we have LGBT lessons".

Not releasing this CCTV with Kahn running to twitter and asking for witnesses with such obvious political intent is a massive red flag. People were starting to take the muzzies side in Birmingham, or at least "hear them out, what the fuck do you actually teach these kids"

>lesbos
>Undoubtedly liberal
>Vote for sharia
>Get sharia
>Complain

?

I know what you mean, that's why it's so important to wait for the evidence before casting your judgment. This is the entire reason of why most lefties buy these stories hook line and sinker, because it fits THEIR narrative

Attached: based nigel 2.jpg (600x878, 99K)

>being prepared for the threat of terror attacks is part and parcel
Are you not prepared Swede?

(1/2)

no political motivation at all, to get back at a bunch of 14 to 18 yr. olds. All men must suffer!

>Last Wednesday, I had a date with Chris. We got on the Night Bus, heading for her place in Camden Town, climbed upstairs and took the front seats. We must have kissed or something because these guys came after us. I don’t remember if they were already there or if they got on after us. There were at least four of them. They started behaving like hooligans, demanding that we kissed so they could enjoy watching, calling us ‘lesbians’ and describing sexual positions. I don’t remember the whole episode, but the word "scissors" stuck in my mind. It was only them and us there. In an attempt to calm things down, I started making jokes. I thought this might make them go away. Chris even pretended she was sick, but they kept on harassing us, throwing us coins and becoming more enthusiastic about it. The next thing I know is that Chris is in the middle of the bus fighting with them. On an impulse, I went over there only to find her face bleeding and three of them beating her up.

Attached: 2wsd14.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>They were white btw
proof or btfo

>TL;TR
Two indignant lesbos started some shit that was promptly finished by some yobs.

>Geymonat said, and began throwing coins at them.
that's what people do when whores perform!

(2/2)

>The next thing I know is I'm being punched. I got dizzy at the sight of my blood and fell back. I don’t remember whether or not I lost consciousness. Suddenly the bus had stopped, the police were there and I was bleeding all over. Our stuff was stolen as well. I don’t know yet if my nose is broken, and I haven’t been able to go back to work, but what upsets me the most is that VIOLENCE HAS BECOME A COMMON THING, that sometimes it’s necessary to see a woman bleeding after having been punched to feel some kind of impact. I’m tired of being taken as a SEXUAL OBJECT, of finding out that these situations are usual, of gay friends who were beaten up JUST BECAUSE. We have to endure verbal harassment AND CHAUVINIST, MISOGYNISTIC AND HOMOPHOBIC VIOLENCE because when you stand up for yourself shit like this happens. By the way, I am thankful to all the women and men in my life that understand that HAVING BALLS MEANS SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I just hope that in June, Pride Month, stuff like this can be spoken out loudly so they STOP HAPPENING!

Attached: as good as it gets.jpg (361x407, 21K)

Attached: Antifa fags - Copy.jpg (455x607, 86K)

pretty much, now the media uses the actions of a gang of stupid teenagers to shame all men...

same shit, different day

It fits my narrative and biases, yes. But it also fits statistical reality. I might be wrong, buy it's unlikely.

CCTV footage will never be released. Well, unless they're white, but we know what London is like. Either way, these lesbos deserve it, they no doubt voted to have 3rd worlders come rolling through the doors.

going by a couple that I know, they're women that have had very traumatic sexual experiences, quite often from being overpowered by someone they trusted. The fat ones probably suffered when they were young

I'm sure they beat each other up and decided to blame "men"

>be liberal lesbo
>vote progressive
>import a culture that stones gays
>get beat sensless

Attached: 1559138266560.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Wrong colour too.
Blood is only that bright red from an artery, a even then it'll take on the same shade as normal blood will after a few minutes.
It'll go a dark coppery colour and start to crust.

That's food colouring if I've ever seen it.

In France there's been a rise in homophobia over the past few years and it's a dilemma for the media because the attacks are always carried out by Arabs or Blacks. Back in 2013 there was a pretty horrific attack on a couple of gays in an enriched area of Paris and because there were the Catholic demonstrations against gay marriage happening at the same time the media tried to link it to Catholics, although ofc it turned out to be a couple of Arabs.

the tricky thing is, narrative generates reality, case in point
>We have to endure verbal harassment AND CHAUVINIST, MISOGYNISTIC AND HOMOPHOBIC VIOLENCE because when you stand up for yourself shit like this happens.

In all reality, these 4 boys will never have the same opportunities as the self-rightous dyke, yet she is the victim in her own narrative. Fall she is concerned, they DID attack her. The issue arises in the generalization

pic related, are all women sociopaths? Based on her logic, yes...

Attached: GcGihfg.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

>The next thing I know is that Macaulay Culkin is in the middle of the bus fighting with them
They started the fight, typical female brain.

pic related

sadick's responsebilty innit?

the thing that's odd is that their faces aren't swollen.
Looking at the blood they must've been hit on the nose but the nose isnt showing any signs of getting hit.

So do we side with our white faggot countrymen or the brown hordes who share some values with us?

They are both fucking degenerate.

this

they will bleach the video like they did with the Cuban dude who've sent sent

Police often don't release CCTV for a while. Not sure why.

Four males aged between 15-18 were arrested today on suspicion of robbery and aggravated GBH.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-arrests-made-over-homophobic-16471059?fbclid=IwAR2LQYTiMWsVptqve_qoIq7dR9zmULx1AwNnrJ6HNduTNjzyKqrS0m0Ns4Y

The gay community has tended to be liberal-left af although with this rise in Muslim homophobia the FN/RN has adopted the Geert Wilders line of "defending Western liberalism against Islam" and now attracts lots of support from gays.

I'm just honking from the sidelines desu.

this is not fake. there is probably cctv from the bus

Neither. Since it's likely the queers voted for a party that is for open borders just view it as justice done.

on the original BBC article one of the girls said the other started the physical altercation. They've quickly removed that part though.

Looks like liberals were right after all. Immigrants really are doing jobs that the native population refuses to do.

the thing that usually happens, is that if it turns out to be "oops wrong one", by that time i'ts so far down the memory lane that it doesn't matter. Not saying this is the reason, but sure as heck is convenient

Seeing as this incident is being used to label all men as misogynists, I'd say the contents of the CCTV footage is directly personal to me, and everyone else here. Is that not sufficient grounds to request the release of it?

wouldn't surprise me

The fact that we havent been bombarded yet with the story about how white males atacked lesbians leads me to believe they were poc's.
But somehow this will be blamed on whites anyway.

That blood spatter is so insanely fake I literally can’t even.

it already is

cf. With such a good little brainwashed foot solider, its just a matter of time

This.

>I am looking forward to the release of the CCTV footage from the bus
I'm looking forward to the video from their bedroom

are both of those women transgender or just the one on the right?

As a strayan, you kikes posting have really been just appalling lately.
Like honestly, step up the shitposting, or just get ignored.

Lesbians are usually uglier and less feminine than that, it's a fake.

Attached: ass_tu_ass.jpg (908x480, 16K)

When was the last time a story like this WASN'T a hoax?

Since there are no pictures yet released of the perpetrators, it was niggers or pakis, right?

Honestly if this was a 'group of men', I want to know what year in primary school they were in.
>A group of men
>All that damage

They were a multi racial group

14 to 18 yrs it says in the article

So 14-18 counts as men...
But 30 year old Somalians are teens...

This globo-homo shit is very confusing.

>Requiem for a Dream
That on girl kind of looks like Jennifer Connelly

>I am looking forward to the release of the CCTV footage from the bus.

They conveniently waited until a month after the attack to report it. London buses only keep CCTV footage for 28 days.

Yeah, they were Pakis AND niggers.

March 1872.

Attached: 1531881614196.jpg (550x425, 96K)

>war is peace, user
>slavery is freedom
>love is hate

Attached: 51iq85zLtRL.jpg (321x500, 33K)

Diversity status : achieved

What are these expressions trying to convey?

that's indeed convenient...
bit like #metoo accusing people on Facebook instead of reporting a crime to the police kinda convenient

Attached: IMG_20190608_114931.png (720x1066, 584K)

just for the start of pride month

really galvanises the amygdala

Kek