twitter.com/DrPizza/status/837348423070265347
twitter.com/DrPizza/status/1026470959363051520

Reddit account: old.reddit.com/user/drpizza/overview
old thread #1 #
old thread #2 #
old thread #4 #
#
old thread #5 #

Attached: 1559978823949m.jpg (1024x706, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIHs_Ufqnsk
stackoverflow.com/questions/14451109/how-to-find-hidden-files-inside-image-files-jpg-gif-png
instagram.com/p/BqpiELBhEDS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1559980073173m.jpg (961x1024, 160K)

Previous thread

Attached: 1559978887879m.jpg (1024x723, 67K)

Holy shit what is this
Catch me up lad

Bumpers

reposting from old thread
>could "coke can" stand for cocaine? it's a fine combination with sex...

Attached: Screenshot_20190608_110150.png (930x594, 476K)

CHECKED

We need a master list of all the suspects so far.

Attached: 3acffa3103d65c125aefdf7e265eb55a.jpg (750x626, 117K)

Blogger was arrested for solicited sex from children on fetish app. Turns out he was talking to cops. He admitted to alreDy fucking an 11 year old. Openly talks a out pizzagate on social media. Weird satanist pedos on his twitter. App he used was sponsored by VOX and HUFFINGTON POST

Off topic but this reminds me a lot of James Gunn. I think these pedos love making pedo jokes because they think it takes eliminates suspicion.

That dude probably used FK to find kids

The cans are the key, there are images embedded within the reflection, the right software could allow the image to be run through a filter that undid the distortions caused by the curvature of the cans geometry and any surface design detailing.

I'm telling you, there is CP embedded in the can images.

>crocheted blanket?

Attached: Screenshot_20190608_111915.png (931x596, 514K)

The twitter codes could be some sort of key

Thread theme is too light-hearted
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIHs_Ufqnsk

I think it could be something more sophisticated, it is possible to hide images and files within images.

stackoverflow.com/questions/14451109/how-to-find-hidden-files-inside-image-files-jpg-gif-png

App he used

Attached: 1559950882033m.jpg (1024x893, 83K)

It's not about blankets, it's the can, it's all about the imagery hidden within the can

What a dumb fucking retard

(deep web website)
I doubt it

So is this something?

Attached: 1559983006731.png (1107x846, 69K)

The cans are the key, everything else is just clues as to the contents. At least that's my guess

Zawinsky DNA pizza

I missspoke it was VICE not vox

Attached: 1559962557550m.jpg (1024x731, 69K)

instagram.com/p/BqpiELBhEDS/

What was the connection between this and drpizza? Someone in the old thread said he liked these codes but I haven't seen that

Look at those sponsors. All left-leaning.

>1559978823949m.jpg
Nigger.

Attached: 1559978823949.jpg (1522x1049, 947K)

We need the light

Attached: 1559978960039.png (1241x296, 42K)

I think it the pics are more along the lines of signaling it's pedo time in their group chats.

Attached: 1559981648607.png (934x696, 145K)

I'm kind of leaning towards the embedded messages. But I really don't know.
We know it's a code and who ever wants to crack it is a great autists and the core of this community.
Having said that I would like for us to concentrate on the buddies like the Tom Warren, Pumpking Fright, Ned Pyle, Anshel Sag. I'm forgetting someone.

Not so sure there is much to that. What could lead to interesting finds is looking at his friends etc on social media, this guy was for sure not "acting alone"..

This gives me a creepy vibe. Was he in the Whitehouse?
Also I think Melissa is his wife

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08-02-36-22.png (1080x2160, 605K)

Twitter and instagram recompress images making stenography pretty much impossible

Attached: 1559979981796m.jpg (786x1024, 102K)

The second part of that makes it even more interesting considering Maza's scorched Earth tactics.
I was hoping the trove of gay sex pics he posted online would be used as ammo, but I'm now also hoping this news creates a domino effect.

Thanks for the summary

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: should we shoot them.gif (500x235, 884K)

My guess is he was drugging his victims with doctored soda's. People like display their MOs like a trophy. He obviously got off on the risk of hiding it all in the open

How many times is this ugly ass blanket in his pictures?
It isn't super important but we actually don't know what is.

what app?

Pumpking Fright, Ned Pyle, Tom Warren, Ned Pyle. I'm forgetting someone.

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.

In his Twitter bio he says he's 'Poly/pan/pervy'

Wonder if he means the same Pan as Alefantis?

Attached: CzB6pf6WQAAy3v9.jpg (1200x1129, 209K)

Kinkd

what's that written on top of the can?

Duh. Wrote Ned Pyle twice.
Was supposed to be Anshel Sag

leaning towards this standing for an unbroken vagene because of it's shape. vanilla I suppose would be by normal penetration perhaps
>got a new virgin

Attached: Screenshot_20190608_112627.png (932x597, 403K)

Judging from screens from the old thread, he seemed like he wanted to get caught. Like he wanted his 15 seconds of fame.

would exiftool work?

Recycling information as well as a kosher manufacturer symbol

This.

No, he means pansexual, meaning he'll fuck anything with a pulse.

This.
FBI tag-along following through for once.

Pansexual is also a thing.

Attached: 1559977470638.jpg (1024x279, 97K)

Barry Dorrans aka blowdart

yeah pan is pansexual which is blatantly a public friendly way of saying pedo

Haha yeah maybe but come on, this sicko really hasn't earnt the right to be given the benefit of the doubt.

Tbis.
These pictures are disturbing.
We know that he is a pedo so we are disturbed but even if he wasn't a pedo I'm pretty sure some of the anons here would suspect it anyway based solely on these images

>eat flowers
So he's working with female accomplice.

Or maybe he wanted this extra bit of power of dropping the truth bombs and "manipulating " people into not seeing it.

uh wat
didn't see this in the other threads.
I'd say this is some arg, but wat....

This. Thank you user.

Attached: Screenshot_20190608_113335.png (1107x441, 45K)

this

He IS married. Wife: Melissa.

Now this I can believe.

I'm thinking there is something about the color pattern that has significance.
The cans make me think coke, vanilla, and zero are code words. Also, coke could be spiked

Except theres nothing that connects these codes to drpizza other than him mentioning milkshakes once. Very thin. We should stick to the cans

So he's pimping children and his clients aren't happy?
And they let him know on twitter?
How are these people still alive?

You read my mind user. And if you think about it, theres no fucking way a guy could be THIS into pedo shit and his spouse not know.

>Kinkd
.....kids use that app??!?!??
yikes

Girl on girl, boy on boy action?

fuck, how is twitter still alive?

Is that Joel that fat gay Dem anti child abuse worker who was caught fucking kids?

Some times a fat fuck taking pictures of cans of his favourite diet soda is just a fat fuck taking pictures of cans of his favourite soda.
Shit like this is why nobody takes chan pedo "investigations" seriously.

Yeah, vanilla has a meaning
Popping can = popping hymen?

Peter Sealey worked for Coca Cola literally.

Why is he advertising his sexual preferences then? Is sexual preference should be his wife.

Coke can be "president" too apparantly

Attached: Screenshot_20190608_113641.png (1155x831, 85K)

Dunno. However I do know that he jizzed in kids mouths who swallowed, where the other guy was not so lucky

Pan definitely has some negative connotations, but don't you dare take responsibility away from the perpetrators because "some god told them to."

KEK, this means The Verge editor has some explaining to do.
This might seriously damage vox's (vox media owns vox, polygon, the verge and other sites) reputiation if we find dirt on this guy

Pic related is the advertisement I mentioned 2 threads ago, or so.
This advertisement is going no where if we sabotage it with the coke zero and the pedo ring.
That would be something.
The blanket is definitely there quite a few times. I'm starting to think that nothing is coincidental on these pictures

Attached: 1559987142421s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Do you realize that Pansexual LITERALLY references the God Pan? It doesn't matter what the surface meaning supposedly is because all of this gender shit is nonsense.

SUSPECTS Here's what I've got so far

Tom Warren @tomwarrenuk
Eric Sprankle @DrSprankle (satanic pedo pychiatrist)
Ned Pyle @nerdpyle
Barry Dorrans @blowdart
Anshel Sag @anshelsag
David M. Ortmann @davidmortmann
willpio
Klint Demtrio @buitenlandsevriend
Melissa B @clutterandkindle

Attached: pizzafacilitator.jpg (351x467, 123K)

@blowdart is seriously suspect.

they all seem obsessed with food. is that just an american thing? perhaps they view the children as equivalent to food? feeding the demon.

Attached: hookerpuke.webm (660x720, 851K)

Too much info.
When do they die so we can move on as a species?

Okay, Magnus. You going to tell me to go to sleep next too?

So we know he was looking for a child to have sex with himself and a woman. Person of interest in this would be his wife Melissa Anyone got anything on her?

See:

I think it might be paedos use it to find other paedos they can trade with.

just like they didn't take those claims of a pedo ring in your country seriously either. until it came true

This.
OP please include this info in the next thread. We need to start concentrating on these. Cause they WILL delete everything too if they are scared enough.

"The prefix pan- comes from the Ancient Greek word for "all, every", πᾶν; omni- comes from the Latin word for "all", omnis."
No, it doesn't.

Dr P was looking for a child that "eats flowers" so Lets look into the women first.

The faggot they paid to create a shitstorm this week had better go down. They're seriously about to start a hot war at the same time they're pimping kids. And they pretend to be the heroes.

Is this the wife? Melissa B @clutterandkindle

What fucking pedo ring? Don't tell me you believe the images claiming high standing politicians etc here got busted.
Because there weren't. A couple of local politicians were busted for internet shit, that's all.