Democrats are now officially PRO-LITTERING

This is going viral on democrat twitter + FB casting the old lady as the villain and the black man as the hero.

TLDW:
- throws trash out of car
- old lady sees it and gives them the finger
- litterer trash goes road rage mode and threatens to shoot her in the face. bonus race card, says her ancestors must have owned slaves and that's why she's against littering

Democrats are viralling this big time, millions of views. Being her age she probably doesn't have a job they can get her fired from, but they're psychos, they're gonna pull something sick.

Attached: gdggf.png (925x731, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1137258337077059584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And yes I'm following Tariq, he's gold for mostly hilarious insights into the negro mind

People policing the activities of their fellow citizens is also known as "civilization". Weird how it's so alien to this fellow.

post the link after you catch your breath

Tariq and Jow Forums agree roughly 50% of the time

you forgot to hide your flag

Attached: 1558590001903.jpg (225x225, 10K)

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1137258337077059584

The fact he is verified is proof twitter doesn't enforce their rules equally.

I almost crashed because some arab family in a minivan all dumped out their McDonalds trash while on the fucking motorway.

nigga what

No shit. Blue checkmarks can call for putting republican children into woodchippers (catholic/indian hoaxer shitfest) and nothing happens. It's enemy territory ruled by an existential enemy of the people.

how about linking the fucking video

Embrace class warfare

The classes seeking your destruction are
- journalists
- blue checkmarks
- rich fucks
- NGOs
- corporates
Huge overlaps, and yes, there are like 15 people in the whole world matching one or two of those descriptions who aren't openly seeking your destruction; not an argument.

I see the muslim inbreeding has already taken its toll on your particular standard deviations

it's right here you stupid kraut

Years ago i saw a post depicting feminism and its priestests are thoes that have been raped. The feminist makes false claims, even gets upset they arent raped because they want to enter into priestest hood and get attention for it.
Now we live in a world of virtue signaling racism. People litterallly look for racism everywhere just to get that recognition of fighting "racism" even if something isnt racist, as real racism is verrrry rare. They will make it racist to try to join the ranks of the sjw elite.

>I see the muslim inbreeding has already taken its toll on your particular standard deviations
Nigger. I came from the index to this thread and you are a cock loving faggot for not including the source in your OP.
You are the cancer that kills this board

>Not including source in op
he is a faggot

eco-fascism WHEN?

Attached: 1438465504651.gif (403x392, 84K)

>fuck you for not getting your thread removed for raiding
Stay mad mohammed

His wife is Jewish.

a black couple once almost came to blows with me because i parked in a handicap spot at an ice cream place and refused to repark

it's not just whites policing blacks, it's just standard modern civilization bootlicking and worshipping of rules/authority

Attached: 1558546496054.jpg (396x396, 28K)

the ape is correct in saying she should be prepared for violence when dealing with his kind. as soon as he says "next time I'll shoot you", she should have held him at gunpoint and called the police. lawfags or glowfriends correct me if I'm wrong here, probably depends on the state. but I do know driving without a weapon is pretty stupid. even in white areas, drivers sometimes display absolute nigger tier rage and irrationality. brave but dumb, this lady is lucky to be alive just. that amount of ooga booga without a violent conclusion is pretty rare.

Attached: 1522733149212.png (719x664, 90K)

There are many threads on here that directly links to twatter. A very bad excuse for being a faggot

>Implying blacks understand why a society needs police
>or basic human decency

Tariq doesn't have a nigger mind. He is a jewcoon. He is pretty wealthy by hewing blacks into thinking he is on their side. Watch him in an interview and you will see it. He doesn't believe a word he says. Does it purely for the money.

He knows how to wash his ass

they should've beat your ass dipshit

lol they should have just called the cops and made you get a ticket, but da po po rayciss

Attached: 1429460021424.png (400x400, 8K)

yep.

nigger you don't know shit
the place has five parking spots, two of which are handicapped. because of the lack of parking, people either just park in the middle of the goddamn road, spilling out into the main street, or get caught up waiting in the huge line of cars waiting 30+ minutes to inch closer so that they can hop out of the car and spend 2 minutes at the window getting their ice cream.

parking in the handicapped spot for 1.5-2mins and risking a ticket in that time is well worth it, but apparently i'm one of the only people who's uncucked enough to not waste their time just because "m-muh handicapped spot, muthafucka"

This isn't someone being deputized and racist. This about someone who believes in citizenship and who calls out shitty behavior by others. And why is race in this discussion? Did she say she was racist? No. The message from blacks is clear: you just never call them out on their anti-social behavior or they'll call you a racist.

Be that as it may, I'm getting pretty darn sick and tired of seeing young negro children peeing on buildings, pulling up to stop lights and throwing weaves and bags of food and baby diapers out in the middle of the street that is NOT in the ghetto (where they live/belong).

tariqs domicile is now a free littering site, throw all your shit in his front lawn

I'm undecided on that but the shit he puts out and the shit his 60 IQ followers repond with is hilarious. I run some of his socials purely for Cx (RIP)

Already redpilled one guy on it. It's got potential.

ever try parking further away and walking, lardass?

>it's not just whites policing blacks, it's just standard modern civilization bootlicking and worshipping of rules/authority

You're the first to go into the ovens, you piece of shit leech. And yes, we'll have rules for that.

have a CCW if you carry it loaded and hidden from plane sight
a good place to put it if you don’t have a CCW is on the visor but if you are pulled an officer will probably ask to hold it for the stop.

there's literally nowhere even remotely close, that's why some "people" park in the middle of the fucking road, causing traffic/accidents

>you piece of shit leech

lmao it'd be statistically very unlikely if you made more money than me

Saw a nigger get his face blown off his body for talking to someone’s mama like that from the limo he drove lol. He tried to turn and the bullet just ripped the side of his head off.
These bottom rung dickwashers make me laugh when I know they die getting nothing their whole life surrounded by wealth and even other niggers who are better then them lmao.
Hate niggers but love how they die.

Tariq Nasheeeit is anti democrat. OP is an idiot

everyone is btfoing him in the comments, including other niggers. he's responding with reddit memes. painful to watch.

Policestate

yeah yeah fuck off FBI and take your stormfront larping friends with you Jow Forums is a board of peaceful multi-racial white supremacists

>i'm too fat to walk more than 100feet to get my ice cream treats
reading you loud and clear

Attached: 1556152765320.png (1176x561, 1.3M)

Why do you think a shithole country is a giant dumpster? Dirty and thrash everywhere I mean; because of its fucking citizens.
Here it is comical besides tragic because the poor litter, then torrential end of days rain comes, then the litter blocks the sewer and draining pits, so the result is enormous flooding that destroy the poor people houses and neighborhood, then you see the same poor brown folks crying on tv couse they lost everything on the flood, but they don't seem to realize the flood is their fault. The tragic part is that taxpayer money will be used to fix all up and give housing to the retards, and the taxes are payed by the 10% of whites, who escaped the flood on their higher/cleaner houses/neighborhood/etc

>there's literally nowhere even remotely close, that's why some "people" park in the middle of the fucking road, causing traffic/accidents
>negro children peeing on buildings, pulling up to stop lights and throwing weaves and bags of food and baby diapers out in the middle of the street

What the fuck is wrong with America? Nothing like this ever happens in Canada. And don't say black people, because i live in Toronto which is 12 percent black, and in a black ghetto and I never see anything like this.

why do you care Nord?

This video is all over Twitter and FB trending last 12 hours or so. Screencap from Tariq cause I happen to follow him and that's where there's most entertainment value for someone coming from 4chins

their african cousins still have them beat for how much garbage they can dump into the general environment

You have Canadian Blacks, we have American Blacks. It's like seeing British Blacks pretending to be OG and gangster. It's a joke, friend.

Our Blacks will literally pull up to a fancy restaurant parking lot and change their babies in the car and then throw the shit diapers and baby wipes UNDER their car before leaving. They don't give a shit at all. This shit happens ALL the time here.

American culture is predominantly influenced by rootless Jews, so it stands to reason that they wouldn't have any ties to the land or people that surround them. That's why most people enjoy fucking others over and destroying their environment. They'll just move to another place when they're done destroying the one they currently occupy. Being a """""multi-racial""""" society only compounds the problem.

>implying I implied you're a leech because of poverty

You're a leech. You take liberties at the expense of others. Your wealth or poverty has nothing to do with your being a failure as a human being.

>You take liberties at the expense of others

keep going; you're close to figuring out how the world works

>Our Blacks will literally pull up to a fancy restaurant parking lot and change their babies in the car and then throw the shit diapers and baby wipes UNDER their car before leaving. They don't give a shit at all. This shit happens ALL the time here.

Where do you live? Maybe it's just your city/state. Can anons from different states confirm similar experiences?

>so it stands to reason that they wouldn't have any ties to the land or people that surround them. That's why most people enjoy fucking others over and destroying their environment.

It thought that was just a side effect of being capitalist in a society with no social safety net for the poor.

My state is FL. The South is home to somewhere like 80-90% of the blacks in the usa. We're definitely uniqeuly qualified to share our experiences with US Blacks and blanket them all. Try driving through Alabama and seeing the sprawling camps with barbed wire and sheriff officers in FULL riot gear. It's not a prison, its a fucking normal housing project off the main highway in Monroe.

It's just how they are here.

Apex kek.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08 Spencer stockes on Twitter.png (1920x1859, 179K)

That's your world, bucko. And the world of sociopaths. Sane people who live in decent communities have no need for cancerous shit heads like you.

So this Tariq guy is just a professional troll right?

I always suspect this when I read articles about how "oh, the south is so poor and has such bad grades, what a mystery". Come the fuck on. So glad a couple hundred thousand whites died for this to be the case, thanks Abe.

Just want you to know you're literally below niggers.

I'd like to visit but would probably get shot for intruding. America sounds like a hell hole. Move to Maine, user.

Attached: 1555638815412m.jpg (1024x659, 110K)

>This is going viral on democrat twitter + FB casting the old lady as the villain
Have you SEEN tariqs thread? Who in their right mind would take his side? Him or the video guy.?

source on pic plz

Method shit posting. 99%, dedicated larp. But hes not trolling either

>99%, dedicated larp
Like Sean King? He actually believes the hysteria he's spewing? He's not doing this cynically for money?

I got it from /pol. But I still believe it.

Does he tweet with a thesaurus?

Capitalism and industrialism have a lot to do with it, no doubt, especially when it comes to intra-class hatred. What it doesn't explain is the complete disregard for the environment that people have (and I'm not talking about global warming or bug-eating crap), you could argue that there is no financial incentive to living in a clean home/neighborhood, but I don't think there has to be one if you have ties to a place and don't want to see it turned to shit.

kill yourself nigger

More like he is trying to enforce victimization on nogs

Nice

Attached: 5.jpg (500x282, 18K)

Yep, he's a race-baiter to misdirect frustration from niggers onto whitey.

I live in SC and used to own a landscaping company. The stores and restaurants in black areas would have used diapers, used condoms, empty malt liquor cans, drug paraphernalia and a few times I've had niggers dump their entire ash trays out when they noticed me picking up the trash.

>bonus race card, says her ancestors must have owned slaves and that's why she's against littering

this literally doesn't even make sense. More littering = more reasons for your slaves to exist. If there weren't littering, you'd have less reasons to own slaves.

>officially pro littering
You're retarded. Congratulations.

wtf i hate those people ever more that are on the otherside of the fake left/right jew paradigm now

Attached: 1527185145370.png (396x385, 119K)

>People policing the activities of their fellow citizens is also known as "civilization". Weird how it's so alien to this fellow.
That’s in a high trust society. Each individual has an internal locus of control.
In a nigger tier society, locus of control is external. That’s why they need to have authoritarian governments.

Attached: 0A8595FE-1490-437A-BB33-09FDD3092ED9.jpg (2676x1505, 1.73M)

You throw trash out of the window of your car and call anybody who objects to it racist. You need to be gassed. Congratulations.

I swear before I leave this earthly plane I'm going to kill some niggers

This guys definitely white

I too am white. I break the law everyday. Blacks try and get me to stop all the time. I refuse to listen cause im inbred

His wife is jewish

BIG TECH VS ZION GET IN HERE

"tariq nasheed"

Maine is full of stupid people who fuck their sisters.

Attached: F4AF141D-57F3-4E45-921A-2964E532F897.jpg (960x960, 858K)

never happened
you're all bots
bot news made by bots reposted by bots

Just acting like a nigger yourself

Imagine sharing a country with actual niggers. Probablement pire encore que le partager avec des anglos.

That's exactly what it is. They throw that around d without thinking like incel in twitter. It's just a buzzword.

Go to any liberal controlled city, they are all filthy. Liberals only know how to litter. Largest pollution population belongs to liberals.

Attached: 70C48C2C-B3F0-4168-9CF8-1FD7811B3001.jpg (1768x2500, 566K)

>littering
I am looking forward to blacks littering the streets, rotting and stinking and hanging from trees everywhere.

>Yep, he's a race-baiter to misdirect frustration from niggers onto whitey.

But why? The money? He's an Arab, too. Why do the blacks even give a shit about him? Do they really have NO ONE to look up to that they need an Arab to be their voice?

the cider house rules
- you KANGZ of maine

I carry my trash to a garbage can, even if I'm walking

litterbugs should be exterminated.

Attached: leaf.jpg (600x668, 47K)

dox the fucker filiming!!! I neeed it!

sounds like he has an illegal firearm to me

>I carry my trash to a garbage can, even if I'm walking
Me too. Carry it until I see the next garbage can. But most garbage cans are constantly overflowing in toronto. Disgraceful.