Chad makes national news

Why do you gate women Jow Forums?

twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1137032698441154562?s=19

Attached: WTnHVv22_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gate women

Attached: gate women.jpg (1536x952, 383K)

> male supremacy

I read that article. It was wonderful to hear about those roasties getting their comeuppance.

I'm promoting hardcore Islam almost exclusively now. I want the future for women (especially white women) to be a literal hell on earth of beatings, drudgery, and female circumcision. It's the future roasties chose.

Here's a thought, maybe the status quo has always been hostile to young men, and it's the sheer force of will of these men in combination with the the attempt to shame these men back in line is then what shapes the course of society.

Attached: 1551007094502.jpg (768x768, 191K)

They should never have given us the Internet it was their fatal error. They are doubling down and increasing the engineering out of panic and all its doing is brainwashing already brainwashed people and redpilling the rest. It would explain the insanity from the current left and the silent right wing majority in both the UK and the US. We seem to be the two driving forces in Western culture. We the old father did it first with Brexit and showed the US the way and the US the son in his prime went even bigger. Forget that Trump is zogged it has been a signal that there are still large numbers of based people in our countries. With what happens next I can't understate how seismic brexit and trump were. We changed the future for decades to come and signalled to (((them))) that we are going to fight them. Which is why they pressed the panic button. The boiling frog woke up its apt that the mascot for this place is pepe and all that comes with that. The enemy like their symbolism well have some of that you filthy evil worshipping kikes.

>With what happens next I can't understate how seismic brexit and trump were
You could mention #gamergate in the same breath, that woke up a lot of people as well. Maybe, just maybe this is how culture evolves, through internal antagonism. The danger lies in the escalation to violence, as then one side does not win based on a dialectic, but rather by default due to the bigger stick.

1st lesson of history, always have the biggest stick

Attached: chartoftheday_6483_the_world_s_aircraft_carrier_fleet_n.jpg (960x684, 126K)

If it does escalate to that and it very well might who has the better warriors. We know truth and we fight for truth so our will will be strong. They fight for things they don't even understand they can never have will as strong as us they do not know the way. We draw our power from the all they believe they draw it from the same source but they have been deceived they draw it from the devil. Who is the more powerful the all or the devil? They can never win. This applies to both our battle against the npc zombies on a level and on another level our eternal battle against the globalists who sacrafices their souls for untold riches in this plane yet all good things to those who wait. We must suffer here to reach enlightenment in the next. The enemy gives in to their selfish desires they are weak whereas we fight these desires intrinsically and defeat them mastering control of our own will.

Attached: 1559794031906.jpg (848x1600, 169K)

>can never have will as strong as us
This is a self-fulling prophecy (cf. picture). In order to have any credibility, in times of war, that lets you inspire other men you have to be willing to put your own life on the line. The question that I am dealing with, is not how can the current system be overthrown, but to paraphrase Zizek:

>what happens the day after the revolution?

How do you protect your new better system from corrupting from the inside, due to people's OWN actions? This in my estimation is something that we as a species haven't found an answer to, case in point:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Attached: the problem with individualsim.png (720x551, 192K)

everything's a false flag until proven otherwise at this point

Eat a dig sandwich stupid mutt.

I saw a wonderful philosophy the other day that we will basically try and try and try again till we get it right and have order. What it will be I don't know. But take atoms for example they have free will but they all choose to stay within set parameters and laws so as to create something bigger than itself. This also scales to the cells in our body they have harmony. It can fail at times but generally its pretty good. The atoms have perfected it an ascended the cells are pretty much there bar a few issues. Many of which are our doing such as lifestyles choices. We are a work in progress but nothing truly great was built overnight. We will get it right we are still young there will be many more bugs we will have to fix and we have have all the time in the world to get it right. My guess would be spirituality healthy body healthy mind healthy soul. Just imagine there difference we would have if it was taught at schools. Rather than the marxist propaganda. If that was adopted instead of dogmatic religion. It is at least a good starting point

Liberty Equality Spirituality
Mind Body Soul

ragebait for the left.

A real human bean

>We are a work in progress but nothing truly great was built overnight.
that's it user, that's at least my own outlook and I am currently in the works of putting it all together. The steps that I have completed so far:

step 1: create a reputation for yourself as reliable, honest and hard working
step 2: propose changes, that are sensitive to the situations of your community
step 3: set up a venue where you can select who is responsive/not responsive
step 4: create a shared sense of unity, hazing rituals and the general ethos you want in your group
step 5: create a war plan to go out in the world and procure resources that you can bring back to the
tribe
step 6: go to war
[step 7: start again at 1]

Like I said, I am at step 6, this is a process that will take many years. However, I am patient, because what the fuck am I else going to do? besides, its fun. When I am at step 7, I will post the "job adverts" on Jow Forums, recruiting reliable individuals that have not relinquished their inner logos, currently I am trying my university to grow a backbone and figure out what the fuck their own purpose is :)

Si vis vis pacem, para bellum

Attached: 1550383405127.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Sounds good user good luck and I will see you again at the end.

Attached: 1559621110302.jpg (1024x768, 506K)

I agree with you, but would it kill you to use a comma or two? Your sentence structure hurts my face.

Attached: 1540993085886.jpg (587x606, 91K)

Godspeed to you too sir

Attached: Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg (600x400, 26K)

Good morning read bongs. Consider the Fedora tipped

>It is a kind of hatred that experts in extremism warn is becoming more common and more dangerous, providing what amounts to a new feeder network for white supremacy and neo-Nazi groups.

>(((experts in extremism)))

good morning, we were just discussing the will of god. You know the usual Jow Forums antics

Attached: what is god.png (665x842, 254K)

>Why do you gate women
Because the belong in cages

I propose an incel tax, due to their potential liability to society. I know others are proposing to put incels in a terrorist watch list, that's going too far. I however believe, that making it hurt financially will incentivize incels to stop being incels.

>incentivize incels to stop being incels
how much of a choice is it, with it being involuntary and all?

>he thinks being an incel is a choice
user, are you retarded?

Do you even know what incel means?
>involuntary celibate

Quads of truth. Check em.

Attached: 1517417164368.png (1508x944, 1.74M)

GET IN HERE WE ARE TAKING OVER ZIONISM GUYS

I didn't know Italy had 2 carriers.
I wish they would use one to BTFO migrants.

>Washington Post
>"great journalism"
>"democracy dies in darkness"

Attached: 1403271513849.jpg (300x281, 47K)

Pfft. Just make the tax big enough for it to become matter of life and death. Natural selection will sort everything out in no time. Incels dead from starvation=no incels=problem solved.

Attached: Vlad Pepes.jpg (811x1091, 181K)

they have 2 row boats just big enough to land a little helicopter on

Then you'd have a lot of angry men getting violent towards non-incels.

It would be an uprising unlike anything we've ever seen.

What you described happens only in countries where population has 1) Enough guns 2) any doubt that goverment will throw army at them at the first signs of armed rebellion or\and soldiers will hesitate to shoot civilians.
Much more likely they'd come out to random ugly bitches and were like "Hey what to you think about mutually benefitial deal of pretending for legal purposes?" After all the raito is 8-9 males per 10 females.

>What you described happens only in countries where population has 1) Enough guns 2) any doubt that goverment will throw army at them at the first signs of armed rebellion or\and soldiers will hesitate to shoot civilians.
Anyone who watches YouTube videos can manufacture guns, user. The men who have nothing to live for won't give a shit about dying.

>Much more likely they'd come out to random ugly bitches and were like "Hey what to you think about mutually benefitial deal of pretending for legal purposes?" After all the raito is 8-9 males per 10 females.
The laws of attraction say otherwise. It would be the bottom 80% of males going for the bottom 20% of females. It wouldn't work even in the most optimistic scenario.

Attached: rsz_1702220879-700x330[1].jpg (700x330, 20K)

He was such a goober. He couldnt help but get fired like 4 times and arrested 3 times discharged from army... like c'mon this retard is just like nicholas cruz