Hundreds of Illegals From Ebola-Ridden Congo Dumped in Texas

Hundreds of illegal aliens from the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa, which is currently experiencing a massive Ebola virus outbreak, have been dropped off in San Antonio, Texas and hundreds more will arrive in the near future.
A local news reporter looking for French-speaking volunteers to communicate with the individuals made a request on Twitter.
“City confirms hundreds of migrants from the Congo have arrived in SA. The city is in desperate need for French-speaking volunteers,” Jaleesa Irizarry of Kens 5 San Antonio wrote on Thursday.

Attached: screenshot2019-06-08--11_34_46.jpg (688x522, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ksat.com/news/congolese-asylum-seekers-given-taste-of-home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope they are not Tétéla ...

> Can colonize the Moon
> Can't fix Africa
Nothing Jewish to see here.

GANBATE EBOLA-TAN

Attached: 1441938071195-0.png (798x1000, 629K)

bump because it's important

Niggers have never colonized the moon.

capitalism is great!!!

>102 tommorow
I hate it here.

Attached: IMG_1017.png (932x908, 801K)

I was just in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, which is 2.5 hours from San Antonio. Tons of Congolese and Cubans there. Taxi driver said they were trying to get refugee status and have been there since March.

my biggest problem with this kind of stories ... this can happen anywhere because it's a tendency. in the EU basically already have no working quarantine system, but have lot of autist liberals who are systemarically jeopardize the native population live with their irresponsibile behaviour

bump this if you dont want the same craps behind the media courtain happen in your country

We definitely should ship all the refugees from the congo to Hollywood so celebrities can take care of them

Ebola takes three weeks, Im sure the journey from Congo would take longer than 3 weeks to reach the US

i think it highly depends on the used travel "tools"

This, they would not have ebola. it kills too quickly.
The question is wtf are they doing there, and who brought them there?
Then again, fuck it, better there than here.

>who brought them there?
Yeah, they didnt teleport in. We need the NGO that brought them.
Hell, just fucking ask them.

Good work burgers.
Have some fried chicken

>desperate need for french speaking volunteers

I speak French.
Too bad I don't give two shits.

I understand you probably already know what I am about to type but I’ll say it anyway whilst this is the base line now, viruses evolve and they evolve quickly, there is never ever guarantees such diseases don’t develop windows periods or silent carrying.

They do have airplanes, you know. It's not all mud huts there. It's quite civilised in the big city's. Three weeks traveling? What century are you living in?

Why do they need volunteers just teach the local population the following phrase.
>Tuez - vous, bande de nègres inutiles

They more probably want the local to say stuff like
>Oui bien sûr que tu peux violer mes filles

>this can happen anywhere
Fucking Afrikangz crossed our moat but it can happen anywhere? BS. It's another Jewish funded deliberate attack on us.

>longer than 3 weeks
They aren't walking you fucking leaf. They've been dumped here to depopulate

>Unskilled
>Don't speak either of the two prominent languages
>Likely unskilled
Okay but serious, for what purpose?

Have you seen the Congo BBC. It's huuuuuuge.

how did they get to the usa? xD

remember when we used to quarantine people coming in from shithole disease countries. glad those racist days are over. bring us your sick, your tired, your huddled diseased masses!

They show up at Mexico border.

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-070821.png (1080x1920, 368K)

Muh human rights
Muh all equals

Remember kids, they would do the exact same thing if the situation was reversed. Image an outbreak in Japan. Congo would be glad to welcome you and find Japanese speaking volunteers to take care of you.

Attached: 1559652071903.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

bump

Attached: ebolaHonk.jpg (596x576, 81K)

Good job DRUMPF

Attached: 151654607691024.jpg (800x448, 59K)

BIG TECH VS ZIONISM

GET IN HERE

Oh man, good luck with that. The Congolese Bantu are fucked up. Keep your wife and kids locked up at home and pray.

Attached: 10HQj2K.jpg (1124x1188, 552K)

Yes I sucked a Congo BBC once. I'm not gay but couldn't resist. I got HIV though but I don't regret it. Regretting something like that is racist!

I saw one of the families here in San Hambonio downtown. I probably have eboler now. Pray 4 me

Oh boy. And consider that San Francisco and other leftist paradises are basically 3rd world tier with homelessness, trash and human shit in the street and Ebola will feel just at home. I'm pretty hype.

Well been fun lads, guess it's ebola for me then.

Attached: 1512606952700.jpg (683x768, 115K)

How would you know?

It's no problem the Americans will use heir guns to keep their country safe against these domestic terrorists and foreign invaders.

I live in a suburb northeast of San Antonio. Despite being a typical lefty metropolis we've actually done decently so far. I've lived here for 13 years now and the spiral down has been much more tame than say any city in cali. Hispanics vote Democrat but are generally actually conservative. Hopefully having a bunch of Congolese niggers shoved down their throat wakes them up a bit because so far they've been forgiving since it was Hispanics coming in.

Attached: 658.png (1920x1090, 1.63M)

you probably did you fucking faggot.

>nobody can use translate to speak french words intelligibly to get a single word answer

Attached: coolio.jpg (459x689, 60K)

>ebola spreads to US
>candida auris helps to make it stronger
Beautiful

>Bien sûr, vous pouvez violer l'anus de ma fille avec du maïs

Hey Jacinta, kindly fuck off

Yeh Trump is making good on his promise to dump illegals in democrat run 'sanctuary' cities.

My city got a few busloads too.

Redpilling the masses when they get mugged on the streets by the new "refugees".

Great Replacement.

I honestly miss feudalism, Dixie had it right.

bump

I wonder who could have helped them get such a long way. Does anyone nose?

good question

Wait, they're in South Africa? Who cares?

Attached: 1558891593880.jpg (750x1334, 103K)

San Antonio, Texas
ksat.com/news/congolese-asylum-seekers-given-taste-of-home

bump

Attached: 1559334465806.jpg (669x549, 57K)

Texans will defend this.
>I don't care what color they are. they can be black or brown or blue or whatever
>As long as they love Murica

Attached: 1541564522243.png (560x533, 151K)