Why there are so many homicides in Brazil ?

Attached: homicides-by-country.jpg (1566x894, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/monitor-da-violencia/noticia/2019/02/27/queda-no-no-de-assassinatos-em-2018-e-a-maior-dos-ultimos-11-anos-da-serie-historica-do-fbsp.ghtml
g1.globo.com/monitor-da-violencia/noticia/2019/05/13/assassinatos-caem-24percent-no-1o-trimestre-do-ano-no-brasil.ghtml
g1.globo.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupo_Globo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
youtube.com/watch?v=pkF8mK_3pE4
youtube.com/watch?v=jBqtQjJqSQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers

Niggers

cartels. in those shithole they fight the narcos with the army, they're well organized, well armed, extremely violent and there's a fuckload of 'em

So now how to wont be racist in bright light of proofs ?

>hueg population cramped in small slums
>full of crime
>no jobs, no help from goverment or private companies
Basically its life as an individual rat in a rat swarm, I wouldnt be surprised if they started to eat each other

Attached: 1536494299242.jpg (604x604, 36K)

diversity

Race mixing does some crazy shit to the kids psychologically. Also, niggers.

niggers

Toxoplasmosis and niggers

just won a bet that the first respons would be niggers. thanks moshe.

Attached: thanks_fren.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Diversity

It's because of all the niggers in Brazil.

Niggers

monkey brains

Attached: homo delicia.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Trump

The missing link is in that video.

Brazil is full of evolutionary marvels

Attached: 1544980793998.jpg (548x865, 87K)

whats wrong with murder?

Are you serious ? Are you trying to justify murdering people ?

Attached: Screenshot_2015-05-09_at_7.11.19_PM.jpg (600x685, 74K)

Brazilian women are to blame like my cunt ex wife

>that map
are you telling me that every blue country has same number of homicides? What kind of bullshit map is this? Give me your source.

Take a wild guess

Attached: 1559000103138.png (543x2378, 505K)

God damn, I love being white.

Attached: 30419898_1762045810504884_2037101596730544399_o.jpg (720x720, 29K)

Attached: 1549237685768.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

That was in 2016, now the numbers are closer to 70k/year

A massive part of that is just low class people killing each other, but there also is a significant part of normal people that are caught in the crossfire

It looks and behaves as if evolution has missed it.

>It looks and behaves as if evolution has missed it.
that's brazil

Attached: 1544387813849.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

At least the Brazilian women are pretty nice

Attached: brazilian girl.png (380x519, 317K)

Attached: WE WUZ 2CHAINZ N SHEEEIIIT.png (600x392, 344K)

What you don't see is the dick tuck.

The statistics about homicides in Brazil and other Latin American countries are as true and unbiased as the statistics about Jews killed in the Holocaust or the statistics proving Chinese people, on average, have higher IQ than white people.

race mixing is the answer.

She is from Brazil not Thailand.

Its not even niggers. Drug cartels. They will kill you and your family if you go against them. They will kill you and your family if you dont sell or smuggle drugs for them. You can't win.

BECAUSE SOCIAL INEQUALITY
THREAD CLOSED

>he doesn't know

Can that be moderator from reddit ?

52% of the country is either nigger or mongrel, basically all the money is with the remaining, the country is poor in per capita terms but it's still the 8ยบ biggest economy so there is plenty of richness to be robbed and fuel drugs cartels here, the homicide is higher than a complete nigger country because there is nothing to be robbed there (most homicides here are either gang related or robbery followed by homicide), but our homicide rate is close to another minority white country, South Africa, ~30/100.000, not a coincidence

Guess what happens if leftists win and majority white countries become minority white...

Fake data

aka social inequality

>That was in 2016, now the numbers are closer to 70k/year
Source?

Attached: 1459393220126.jpg (750x634, 78K)

>social inequality
saying social inequality implies that income equality would solve the problem and that the problem is not race related, it is race related and income equality will never happen in any competitive system, if you achieve it by communism the system itself fails, so unless we perform eugenics and clean the subhuman majority the problem will never end

see

You are wrong, these are UN statistics of homicide per nation

fuck outta here with your lies

That's is a lie, it dropped to 51k in a year after Workers Party got impeached and this year is dropping faster after Bolsonaro got elected:

last year homicides, 13% drop:

g1.globo.com/monitor-da-violencia/noticia/2019/02/27/queda-no-no-de-assassinatos-em-2018-e-a-maior-dos-ultimos-11-anos-da-serie-historica-do-fbsp.ghtml

dropping another 25% this year:

g1.globo.com/monitor-da-violencia/noticia/2019/05/13/assassinatos-caem-24percent-no-1o-trimestre-do-ano-no-brasil.ghtml

the UN also accepts that 6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust

Ah so you are retarded, ok.

Attached: 1478874702620.jpg (240x317, 16K)

>g1.globo.com

Yeah really well known and reliable source you got there

Culture, niggers and leftists

Culture is predatorial and promotes the easy way which empowers Niggers
Niggers can't stop being niggers
Leftists instead of curbing them considers them as victims

Since Bolsonaro came to power and giving cops free reign criminality has dropped 20% in 6 months

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupo_Globo

its actually the total opposite of what this guy said

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

BRAZIL

61,283 murders

globo controls the vast majority of media in brazil. it's like 90% of journalists in brazil are literally on the globo payroll. they hated on bolsonaro but he won so now they are struggling to regain credibility just like our shitty media.

Attached: 1551641431864.jpg (1078x1657, 756K)

>statistic I agree good
>statistic I disagree JOOOOOOOOOOS

>>statistic I disagree JOOOOOOOOOOS

where did i say that, i could post some fox or vice links and say the same, why don't go you argue with wiki mods if you are so sure

they didnt hate bolsonaro
they elected him, who they hated was Lula
and they brainwashed people so hard that they made everyone hate him and now he is in jail because of that. if it wasnt for globo Lula would be the president of brasil, not bolsonaro so.... based.

Niggers

because all southerners are instable savages

Attached: c7f.png (640x549, 208K)

when i was in brazil before the election i saw a lot of hate toward bolsonaro on the news stands and on the tv. then when i was there after the election they calmed down and realized brazilians like bolsonaro. i was in bh

>Fox and Vice
kek

Are you retarded or did you really miss the ongoing misinformation campaign by Globo? They're basically our CNN.
That said, those articles are still accurate and are just reporting on official police reports, the articles always try to spin it as something bad though.

This.

>homo delicia.webm

Attached: 1471550067573.gif (800x430, 564K)

This delusional nigger tried to insinuate my country is worse than his.

I'm just gonna enjoy this thread now.

Attached: amusing.gif (500x236, 498K)

So which country is worse place to live : India or Brazil ?

because they are a multicultural, multiethnic, diverse society.

the hell?
How does he not break?

no idea

Attached: blakmemeflagresp.jpg (375x530, 59K)

Yes.

In every country, people despise immigrants and praise their own race. Only in Brazil, the cuckoldry is so high to worship euros instead of their own pardo race.

Attached: 1559914701448.gif (399x257, 824K)

Both ?

I've never been to India and I respect the heritage, but I believe westerns would be better of in LatAm considering cultural proximity.

They have achieved maximum diversity.

I think that's usually the case in Latin America. Here in DR blacks and mulatos just would do anything to be lighter, and love white people.

Niggers AND Portuguese. They are the niggers of Europe and all hell breaks out when they breed with their subhuman pals from Africa.

Based Brazil-bro.

Why do niggers from your country come to Jow Forums and then jump in healthy discussions to piss everyone off?

Pardon him, Poltard, he's still learning English.

You have right .

Attached: third-position-beattyville-ky-view-park-windsor-hills-ca-poorest-3094710.png (501x256, 260K)

native brazilians from the favelas are monkeys with weapons, what bad can happen?

extreme concentrated poverty

youtube.com/watch?v=pkF8mK_3pE4

There is huge cultural problem in brazil. May be it is because of the communist cultural dominance in the educational system and media.
There is too much tolerance. There is not a clear standard for life goals and behavior. There is almost no social condenation or effect for parallel behavior. Almost everything is accepted when not it is tolerated.
It is very common to see the pertuator as not in control of his action, as result of the society, but, and the victim as fool or guilty.
>someone is robbed/attacked
>too stupid dont he knows that area is dangerous/he was showing off hir goods

Nice desi bitch. Thanks for the video, bro.

>You subhuman baboon.
>You literal nigger.
>How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
>You are human trash, Jose Tyrone LeShawn de Cordoba. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
>Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.
>You nigger.
>You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.
>You are the Baltimore of South America.
>Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.
>Die, banana eating freak. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: Brazil.jpg (2000x4600, 2.03M)

100% Niggers

Attached: b (1032).jpg (750x928, 134K)

Just Jow Forums bant culture. Brazilians are called monkeys and so on.

race mixing creates unstable, violent minds

So why Russia is poor and backward country ? In Russia there near only white people living , but I dont know any normal person who wants to emigrate to Russia .

youtube.com/watch?v=jBqtQjJqSQw

100% slavniggers

Attached: b (651).png (1536x864, 455K)

I see.

Though some do post helplessly due to their unhibited rage. You can tell when they are incoherent and spew toxic garbage.

It's not, stupid fag. It's exactly as they guy said, except for the 20% drop. The srop was 26%.

Attached: 1560003198857.png (500x481, 184K)

Niggers and drugs

>Brazilian women
don't fall for this shitty meme, bros

Attached: 1554665153874.webm (282x500, 1.46M)

It gets tiresome sometimes. Bants are fun when it's shit flinging contest on both sides, but sometimes you're having an insightful discussion and it devolves into shut up you mongrel/monkey/poo in loo / cucknadian /etc etc.

Maybe because of the climate.