BitChute

Any channels I should subscribe to which got nuked of JewTube?

Attached: 4ce41ab23f8b32bacf21d3f8872146f1d9c92df40e7777f60ea5aeb01ab0923e.jpg (736x1052, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/konigstiger14/?showall=1
bitchute.com/video/uxFkXQfoQD8F/
bitchute.com/video/8uxrtYU101XQ/
bitchute.com/video/fcxDuRShbXwI/
bitchute.com/video/Qh374jAfbXlv/
bitchute.com/video/q3F9jcY3jC3V/
bitchute.com/video/G3jpmMfenf1z/
brighteon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably

bümpity bümp

Not sure just starting but search bitchube in the archives as its been spammed a fair bit last couple days.
Use joshwho search for 'x' with bitchute in the search

all of them, nuked or not.

kys shill. Only kikes and queers are on buttshute.

said the meme flag.
Meanwhile you can watch The Eternal Jew on bitchute, while youtube deleted all videos.

Do not use JewTube. Boycott the kike website. The bigger sites like Bitchute get, the more irrelevant shit sites like JewTube gets.

and fuck this meme flag

Kommandant Base211

Fuck off kraut cunt

There is a lot of content niches lacking on bitchute. Who will start creating one right now might become a big voice on the platform.

Not much gaming or non-political commentary/tutorials

What is with you fags?

angry youtube shills probably lol

ment for

TO POPULARISE BITCHUTE, WE NEED TO UPLOAD SIDE CHANNELS OF POLITICALLY FREE CONTENT

> Music
> Reviews
> Funny videos
> Etc...

Shit the normies want to see, and will get views, so can be monitised. By doing this in the early days of the channel, the right can gain a lot of highly influencial channels, and create their own monopoly as the channel begins to grow.

If Youtube continues to stiffle content (Not just political, content creators, and all the other new rules they add all the time), Youtube may suffer the same fate as MySpace and loose out to other, more reasonable competitors).

As BitChute grows, it will have money for advertisements, money to improve the user interface, and work towards more competative deals for content providers to break Youtube's monopoly.

> Like "Subscribe to PewDiePie", spam BitChute everywhere

tl;dr We CANNOT make BitChute look like a fansite for the right, we need to cloak it as a better, more open version of Youtube.

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 23K)

My point exactly Here The right must use this virgin territory to create large bases of influence for when Youtube starts to eat itself and people look for alternatives.

What needs to happen is that some of the bigger channels need to come over as well. And like you said not just the bigger channels that are only political.

don't know if this was nuked from jewtube, but you should sub
bitchute.com/channel/konigstiger14/?showall=1

Checked. This user speaks wisdom. Keep telling people this, just model how yt grew.

Attached: kek_has_spoken.jpg (914x913, 123K)

It's not that hard to understand.

Fuck kiketube, kikebook, kikegle, kikewood. Support juden free products.

Attached: jewmoney.jpg (1162x850, 365K)

type god memeflag

Attached: 1538002496483.jpg (388x388, 37K)

So why were you saying fuck this memeflag? He is telling people to get off jewtube

OUR FIRST MOVE SHOULD BE AS SUCH:

> Find Channels (priority: Non-political) that have suffered due to Youtubes policies on monitisation. E.g.The includes channels that swear in the (I think), loads stupid rules
> Encourage content creators to reupload their channels on BitChute, and tell people that they have dones so
> For channels that have made the move, spam the comment section on youtube with links to the duplicate video:

"Click here to see the same content on Bitchute. Less ads and generates money for this channel."

> Make it a meme to big-up content providers that make the move

> CAN WE GET PEWDS ON THIS? HE IS CONSTANTLY BEING HARRASSED BY THE CUNTS AT YOUTUBE

> Make suggestions of this sort on CHannels, and bump the fuck out of them until the creators bite

kek that's me. check the id. The meme flag was a mistake

Attached: 1539544469727.jpg (500x782, 107K)

Isn't bittube better than bitchute? Bitchute already has a history of deleting Azzmador's clips

It sounds like quite the process. But I think it can be done in time. Perhaps start a thread on this, just an idea for the future.

Oh ok my mistake. It is late here, carry on.

While we're on this topic, post vids on other platforms that have been banned from youtube and thus became hard to find.
SHARE THE STUFF YOU FOUND
bitchute.com/video/uxFkXQfoQD8F/
bitchute.com/video/8uxrtYU101XQ/
bitchute.com/video/fcxDuRShbXwI/

Attached: 1501865526010.jpg (581x589, 186K)

seconded, also AshaLogos. the esoteric pill is great. but explore the website, use your neetxperience to catalogue everything wrong with it so that we can potentially inform the webmasters and improve the site, or have more ideas when the successor to bitchute arises.

Last post and it's off to bed
One of my favorites that is banned off jewtube
>bitchute.com/video/Qh374jAfbXlv/

You can find them by just typing in the kind of videos you are looking for. Type in holocaust lies and you’ll find lots of videos with linkes to based channels. Also people in the comment section are helpful.

bitchute.com/video/q3F9jcY3jC3V/
bitchute.com/video/G3jpmMfenf1z/

Attached: 1522790069357.gif (549x598, 212K)

brighteon.com/
Support your freedom to speak

Enjoy your fleeting freedom while you can

Attached: Di-gCi8v_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

No thanks that’ll turn bitchute into normie garbage like YouTube. I’m going to bitchute for information, not going there to watch some faggot gamer or some nigger music video. All that you propose is that bitchute gets turned into a cesspool of videos like YouTube did.

mein neger.

Attached: 365434314.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

bitchute didn't send me the verification email for my new account, but they say they did.
now what?

Attached: idiots.jpg (611x214, 26K)

Use Peertube faggot

Attached: peertube.png (600x338, 11K)

never heard of it but decent name

Wish more people understood this

Bump, and fuck jewtube.

what we can do is to mirror popular youtube channels onto bitchute. transferring videos from youtube to bitchute is very easy you just need an url

check junk/spam/filters folders

Vertigo Politics Archive

this is a good plan
if you like a particular subculture, start downloading all the videos off of youtube then shifting them to bitchute
then post the bitchute links of those videos elsewhere, so that people aren't aware there were youtube originals
music subcultures are particularly good since all young people listen to some kind of music, and if bitchute becomes known as good for this or that music source, then people will go to it to look for the music they like. Remember if you're going to upload any pro-white/redpill content, use separate accounts so that it's not so obvious what we're doing and which accounts are doing it - if you're going to try and move a lot of techno to bitchute, for instance, then call your account "Real Techno" or something to that effect and make it exclusively for techno. We can bring down the silicon valley kikes if we put in the effort.

Attached: nasimtheavenger.png (1377x1539, 109K)

>kys shill. Only kikes and queers are on buttshute.

beep boop bop beep bop

>Last post and it's off to bed
>One of my favorites that is banned off jewtube
>>bitchute.com/video/Qh374jAfbXlv/

Bad ass vid user...Thanks

Dennis wise, impartial truth, spero patria (i think this has one on other page), fascist ball iv

>plan
Would it be possible to waste youtube resources as well, as in live 24/7 HD streams of a flag. Wasting the bandwidth, maybe write a script that creates google accounts and distribute it, then fill those accounts to their limits with large nothingbits. Fill up all the photohosting with img stock. all done in a easily accessable script using the Chrome browser useragent.

Attached: nerb.jpg (196x257, 8K)

Attached: fdsffd.png (479x600, 467K)

>solutationions

Pewds isn't going to do anything, He wants his disney deals back, He sold everyone out and may as well be the new Steve Shives.

We need a UNSUBSCRIBE from PEWDIEPIE meme that pushes people towards other platforms ,

One thing that I've been thinking is to use Youtube as a landing page , like pirate movie hosts do, Get the search results . Hold the space and send them offsite.