Big redpill time

big redpill time
>trump never became president
>msm was actually testing how much control they have over the world
>answer 100%
>the Jews have won and we are trapped in a real life simulation
WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Attached: 1559832716850.jpg (474x429, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=u7Q6o_1559880838
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aliens are the escape rope

Last year, I was homeless and I was just hanging out at McDonalds one day. Some gangstalker walked by and said to me, "We didn't think you were taking your job very seriously."
What job was that I wonder?
I don't have a job.
I used to be a low-ranking computer bitch at Exide but I quit in January 2017. Leading up to the inauguration, it kept seeming like they were using "Trump" as a code word for "Jon" but then Trump got elected and inaugurated and nothing happened for me, and my life has been on a severe downhill slide since Trump got elected. It's been the worst time of my life, by far. No other time in my life compares to the poverty, homelessness, jail, and non-stop gangstalking which I have endured since Trump became the President.

Attached: TIMESAND___7edgh211qqaaz859t66543f343rjetrtkeldzqbhi75rh335geywv6bwyhuki6iY^%%%%%^uzizzH.png (1283x554, 1.11M)

President chad.

Attached: 1CBC9933-6592-49A6-A5AD-C8562BBBFAC4.jpg (234x328, 21K)

Yes the Ayy Lmaos visited me last week, they said

>Lol white genocide ayyy lmaoo

But it's also likely to suggest that AI will -because of logic- side with us and kill niggers and kikes.

First, ur ritarded.
Second, it is actually curious that Fox News is the number one rated show when normally a republican getting elected leads to more people watching leftist media and vice versa.

You need to seek mental help. Only a narcissist could believe that he was being gangstalked while he's just a homeless bitch. You're not worth gangstalking, you already have nothing to lose.

Nah, you got it confused.
First I was an office bitch.
Then I was a homeless man.

Attached: TIMESAND___7edgh211qqaaz859t66543f343rjetrtkeldzqbhi75yzizzH.png (428x435, 264K)

Aren’t you mostly to blame though?

Also, why were you in jail?

I'm 100% to blame for what I do but I am 0% to blame for what other people do. I was in jail because the cops put me in chains, kidnapped me, and then locked me on the inside of the jail.

Attached: TIMESAND___++cn3y8h37gxn9umt1qZ1m0x2xu=mx92----c3jjjjcb73vbc).jpg (1242x1221, 181K)

>"We didn't think you were taking your job very seriously."
seriously
ly

You're being gangstalked by hipsters?

Attached: 2017 alt right rally cia.jpg (776x580, 221K)

kys

Attached: al.jpg (1148x765, 134K)

No. I get that you had a job before you were homeless. The point is that you're homeless and you still think you're being gangstalked. If you were being gangstalked, then they accomplished their mission and would've just been gone after you became homeless.

Damn that’s tough, hopefully things will be better in the next life

Jesus, you don't think these "I'm sorry, Jon" comics are targeted at you, do you?

>You're being gangstalked by hipsters?
I thought it was a gullible retard who believed the liars telling her that I had a job but I guess it could have been a hipster in disguise. Disguises are very lifelike these days.

>Why is he living as a filthy indigent homeless person?
>If he has a job
>then where is his paycheck?

KYS faggot

Attached: 1558393572891.jpg (1024x731, 135K)

My grandfather Sol used to point to every "For Sale" sign he saw and say it was for him. I guess psychotic delusions of grandeur must run in my family. I didn't know these were "I'm sorry" comics. It was just this "I can smell you" one reminded me of comment in this video.

Who edited the talking points? (Benghazi?)
liveleak.com/view?t=u7Q6o_1559880838

Attached: TIMESAND___careful.png (540x1130, 1002K)

>>If he has a job
>>then where is his paycheck?
Am I missing something about the way jobs work?

German bro, its time...

Attached: 1558667723749.jpg (1400x938, 277K)

Assume I'd believe all that laughable crap
What would change?
I'm already convinced that the world is run by a handful of money lenders. Gotta play by the rules in the beginning if you want to change the game. Gotta think big. You think way small. You think tiny

kys

Attached: genabukin.jpg (660x440, 67K)

To be fair, every "For Sale" sign was for anyone that saw the sign, so technically every sign was for him. The weird garfield comics originated from one where Garfield says "I'm sorry, Jon. I was just so hungry." or something like that and so the comics in the same vein are called "I'm sorry, Jon" comics.

No it was because of his psychotic delusions that he literally thought the signs had his name written on them like "For Sol"

The choice was between orthodox jews or progressive jews.

Ohhhh, I get it now. Listen, Jon. I don't know why you thought we wouldn't reach you here. You know we watch you and you'd be foolish to think that you're allowed to access uncontrolled media. Give up already before this escalates and we have to do something more serious.

They keep hitting Jow Forums with the same old threads where desperately attempt paint a picture such as most Jow Forums is for x out of their asses.
They hope this pathetic strategy will sway the opinions of most Jow Forumsacks but they get raped in every thread.

>escalate
>do something more serious
this can only help me. please do it. faggot.

Attached: TIMESAND___7ed44t6777uugh211qqtraz859t66543f343rjetrtkeldzqbhi75yzizzH.png (200x207, 116K)