Thread for the discussion of hinduism

thread for the discussion of hinduism
hinduism is the modern day degenerate form of vedism, the branch of european paganism practiced by the aryans who invaded india around 5000 years ago

one of its central elements is dharma, or the concept of natural order you can find in all european pagan religions

Attached: 1549476101614.jpg (459x646, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBuZ9Kd0yRA
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-46616574
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209161604
youtube.com/watch?v=wKEN-t3PFcE
sacred-texts.com/hin/db/bk09ch08.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

According to this ancient pagan tradition, we are currently living in the Age of Evil, or the Kali Yuga
the prophecies, which date back over 6000 years, conserning this age are the following:
>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas (guna or temperament) and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser."
>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma(the natural way) will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin (the doing of evil, breaking away from the dharma) will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
>Women will no longer get married.
>Brahmins (thinkers, ideologues, priests) will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings.

Attached: stky.jpg (600x600, 57K)

It’s a smelly religion

now time for some based quotes from the vedas

>"By slaying the Dasyus (natives), he [Indra] protected the Aryan color"- [Rig Veda 3]
"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu (Noah) , he conquered the black skin." - [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 130.8 ]
>"the thunderer who bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters." - [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 100.18]
>"Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes a garment." - [Rig Veda , Indra - 4.16.13]
>"Active and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away." - [Rig veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.41.1]
>The sacrificer poured out thanks to his god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour." - [ Rig Veda . II.20.7, II.12.4 ]
>"O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."- [Rig Veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.73.5]
>" Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away." - [Rig Veda , Book 1]
>"Black skin is impious" (Dasam varnam adharam)- [ Rigveda, Book 2, Indra 12.4]
lmao I d like to see a statement like this in (((christianity)))
>"the vile Dasyan (native) colour." - [Rigveda, Book 2, Indra 20.7]
>“ the black skin, the hated of Indra" - [Rigveda, Book 9, Soma Pavamana .IX.73.5 ]
Indra is the king of the gods by the way, analoguous to zeus jupiter or odin
>"Thou, Indra, art the destroyer of all the cities, the slayer of the Dasyus , the prosperer of man, the lord of the sky." - [Rigveda, Book 8]

Attached: 1559271271485.jpg (610x900, 99K)

most of the gods have blond hair
>"Indra , the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair." - [Rig Veda 10]
>"...hadst pleasure in their lauds, O Indra golden-haired." - [Rig Veda 10]
>" [Agni] With flame for hair: to him we seek." - [Rig Veda 3]
>" Men call on thee whose hair is flame [Agni], to be the bearer of their gifts." - [Rig Veda 1]
>" O Surya with the golden-haired , ascend for us day after day." - [Rig Veda 10]
>"To him , Rudra the strong , great , fair-complexioned I utter forth a mighty hymn of praises". - [Rig Veda 2]
>"To her ...to this golden-locked Nirriti (goddess of misfortune), I have rendered obeisance." - [Adharva Veda]
>"with tawny hair, Savitr hath raised before" - [Yajur Veda 4]
>"Savitar, golden-haired , hath lifted eastward" - [Yajur Veda 4]
>"HE [Agni] in midair's expanse hath golden tresses" - [Rig Veda 1]
>"For new prosperity we seek to Agni, him whose course is splendid, gold-haired, excellently bright" - [Rig Veda 3]

Attached: european unity.jpg (1024x652, 191K)

t. paki

Attached: 1559556701865.png (640x480, 62K)

It is not over yet.

Savitri Devi considered Hitler to be the ninth Avatar of Vishnu, and called him "the god-like Individual of our times; the Man against Time; the greatest European of all times", having an ideal vision of returning his Aryan people to an earlier, more perfect time, and also having the practical wherewithal to fight the destructive forces "in Time". She saw his defeat—and the forestalling of his vision from coming to fruition—as a result of him being "too magnanimous, too trusting, too good", of not being merciless enough, of having in his "psychological make-up, too much 'sun' [beneficence] and not enough 'lightning.' [practical ruthlessness]" ....unlike his coming incarnation:

"Kalki" will act with unprecedented ruthlessness. Contrarily to Adolf Hitler, He will spare not a single one of the enemies of the divine Cause: not a single one of its outspoken opponents but also not a single one of the lukewarm, of the opportunists, of the ideologically heretical, of the racially bastardised, of the unhealthy, of the hesitating, of the all-too-human; not a single one of those who, in body or in character or mind, bear the stamp of the fallen Ages.

Attached: h1530605646021.jpg (586x822, 66K)

Kalki
Destroyer of Filth
The nemesis of Kali

Kalki, also called Kalkin, is the tenth avatar of Hindu god Vishnu to end the Kali Yuga, one of the four periods in endless cycle of existence (krita) in Vaishnavism cosmology. He is described in the Puranas as the avatar who rejuvenates existence by ending the darkest and destructive period to remove adharma and ushering in the Satya Yuga, while riding a white horse with a fiery sword. The description and details of Kalki are inconsistent among the Puranic texts. He is, for example, only an invisible force destroying evil and chaos in some texts, while an actual person who kills those who persecute others, and portrayed as someone leading an army of Brahmin warriors in some. His mythology has been compared to the concepts of Messiah, Apocalypse, Frashokereti and Maitreya in other religions.

Attached: kalki.png (557x768, 515K)

Kali Yuga
The last of the four stages (or ages or yugas) the world goes through as part of a 'cycle of yugas' described in the Sanskrit scriptures. The other ages are called Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, and Dvapara Yuga.

Hindus believe that human civilization degenerates spiritually during the Kali Yuga, which is referred to as the Dark Age because in it people are as far away as possible from God.
A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga....

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.

>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.

>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.

>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.

>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central recreation of life.

>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.

>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.

>Women will no longer get married.

sound familiar ?

Attached: kaliyuga.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

"It is said that towards the end of this yuga, Kalki will return riding on a white horse to do battle with Kali and his dark forces. The world will suffer a fiery cataclysm that will destroy all evil, and a new age (the next Satya Yuga of the following Mahayuga), will begin."

Attached: totenkopf3.jpg (1455x710, 66K)

you counteracted the other brit s faggotry this is good

Attached: 1558913139346.gif (434x350, 7K)

Have a bump
Comfy thread

Fuck you varg

>"It is said that towards the end of this yuga, Kalki will return riding on a white horse to do battle with Kali and his dark forces. The world will suffer a fiery cataclysm that will destroy all evil, and a new age (the next Satya Yuga of the following Mahayuga), will begin."
btw considering the satya yuga is technically pre stone age, and that it is prophecised we will begin it after a world wide fiery cataclism, lead by the most based guy of all time, does it mean what I think it means?
not that its a bad thing

Attached: 1549264996665.gif (500x675, 662K)

>Have a bump
>Comfy thread
ahahah wait until the seething christkikes come along and start saying we wuz jews n shiet

look here s one already

Attached: 1525156434676.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

Christcucks are mental rape babies
Believing in some desert king taking them to race mix heaven
You can’t convince demoralised people of anything useful

Nice thread
Keep me posted

its not even that, all of them are generally very low iq people who have a HUGE emotional connection to their beliefs
they dont care about truth or re&ality, they dont want to hear it, all of their beliefs are emotional and irational, when you argue with a christian you should never try to convince him, but instead try to convince the bystanders listening

christians yesterday destroyed western civilisation, christians today are the only reason why mass migration is a thing and the only reason why jews and blacks havent been exterminated

Attached: 1540801402744.jpg (1315x1332, 294K)

btw the "dasyus" are the indigenous black skinned abo like people that lived in india before the aryan invations

the hindu myths are literally about the gods leading gigantic armies to genocide shitskins

now if that's not based

Attached: 1559735405286.jpg (727x1024, 159K)

>does it mean what I think it means?

Nuclear War? A large object that periodically travels through the solar system near earth showering us with meteorites ? Who knows. Perhaps Kalki manifests itself differently in each Kali Yuga.

The gods abandoned us after we stopped gencociding them and decided instead to race mix
This was our end

Good pic

Attached: Vedas_White.png (1007x1237, 260K)

I think it will be humane made. Starvation, war, illness

Dasyu are a nomadic steppe culture spanning several clans. They were mainly employed as mercenaries. They lasted till 300BC. The current clan of Das are direct descendent of them.

Do you think the Aryans we're White?

And that your bullshit theory about OUR religion being invented by cumskins is true?

Keep your nose out of our culture, history and religion, pinko. Fuck off and get raped by Achmed

esoteric shitlerism

allow me to help with this

The majority of everyone in india is a mix of the following three groups:

>The first group in India
Tribes from Africa, hunter-gathers, descendants of the tribes who had reached India around 65,000 years ago. These people were closely related to other African tribes that went on to spread across other parts of Asia (Sentinel, Andaman Islands, Australia, Papua etc)

>The second group in India
This group originated from the Zagros region in south-western Iran (which has the world's first evidence for goat domestication) and brought agriculturists, most likely herders, to India.
This would have been between 7,000 and 3,000 BCE. These Zagrosian herders mixed with the earlier inhabitants of the subcontinent and together, they went on to create the Harappan civilisation.

>The third group in India
In the centuries after 2000 BCE came the Aryans from the Eurasian Steppe, probably from the region now known as Kazakhstan. They likely brought with them an early version of Sanskrit, mastery over horses and a range of new cultural practices such as sacrificial rituals, all of which formed the basis of early Hindu/Vedic culture. (A thousand years before, people from the Steppe had also moved into Europe, replacing and mixing with agriculturists there, spawning new cultures and spreading Indo-European languages).

"bbB B-B- BUT ITS A LIE, YOU DON'T HAVE A SOURCE"
sources here:
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-46616574

there are many linguistic and genetic studies to support this stuff.

Don't conflate Hitler nigger with Hinduism. Hinduism is not degenerate vedism. Hinduism is a way of life of Original Aryan people still practiced in India.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209161604

I ve always wondered when in time did indians start to racemix
4000 years ago?
2000?
antiquity?
were they already mutts back during the time of alexander?
even later?

>Nuclear War?
something like that

>I think it will be humane made.
I absolutely agree
not about the starvation and illness part though, it clearly mentions the entire earth shall be set on fire
which again, seems fine, cleansing by fire seems so right

go clean a toilet sudra

Attached: 1559605895925.gif (405x405, 83K)

This is actually really interesting

Btw Aryans used to shit in the street too

>vedism, the branch of european paganism
yeah, that's where you're wrong faggot

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Attached: Paris.jpg (2178x1454, 2.95M)

I forgot, PIC RELATED

Attached: pie.jpg (786x487, 79K)

>Hinduism is not degenerate vedism.
mate one came first

Attached: 1514112057804.jpg (1600x900, 475K)

The Blessed Lord said: My dear Arjuna ... behold now My opulences, hundreds of thousands of varied divine forms.

Whatever you wish to see can be seen all at once in this body. This universal form can show you all that you now desire, as well as whatever you may desire in the future. Everything is here completely.

But you cannot see Me with your present eyes. Therefore I give to you divine eyes by which you can behold My mystic opulence.

Sanjaya said: O King, speaking thus, the Supreme, the Lord of all mystic power, the Personality of Godhead, displayed His universal form to Arjuna.

Arjuna saw in that universal form unlimited mouths and unlimited eyes. It was all wondrous. The form was decorated with divine, dazzling ornaments and arrayed in many garbs. He was garlanded gloriously, and there were many scents smeared over His body. All was magnificent, all-expanding, unlimited. This was seen by Arjuna.

If hundreds of thousands of suns rose up at once into the sky, they might resemble the effulgence of the Supreme Person in that universal form.

At that time Arjuna could see in the universal form of the Lord the unlimited expansions of the universe situated in one place although divided into many, many thousands.

Then, bewildered and astonished, his hair standing on end, Arjuna began to pray with folded hands, offering obeisances to the Supreme Lord.

Arjuna said: My dear Lord Krishna, I see assembled together in Your body all the demigods and various other living entities. I see Brahma sitting on the lotus flower as well as Lord Siva and many sages and divine serpents.

O Lord of the universe, I see in Your universal body many, many forms-bellies, mouths, eyes-expanded without limit. There is no end, there is no beginning, and there is no middle to all this.
You are the supreme primal objective; You are the best in all the universes; You are inexhaustible, and You are the oldest; You are the maintainer of religion, the eternal Personality of Godhead.

Attached: 972EB4C2-9A12-4217-9605-4E87DF1061FD.jpg (296x387, 38K)

sure they did

this graph is weird because it seems to imply albanians are human which they are of course not

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=wKEN-t3PFcE

desu, a more accurate description would be

>Vedism exists on the same religious family tree as European Paganism

Good post
But you forgot about the eastern sinotibetians

I really strongly dislike modern hindu art and culture

Attached: lovecraft.png (1060x1110, 949K)

Post your hand and your (((relugious))) book with timestamp frog fag

>desu, a more accurate description would be
>the branch of european paganism
>the same religious family tree
literally the same

I thought shitskins were the progenitors of all the Vedic stuff though?

>you forgot about the eastern sinotibetians

if I remember correctly they are one of the groups that had the least genetic impact right? that's why they are not mentioned. only the main big three groups are

These divine eyes could be some kind of psychedelic (Soma). Only when you have done deep meditation or psychedelics this verse makes sense.

see

>Post your hand
do you think I m phoneposting?

Kill yourself. So you hate Indians but worship our religion? Are you retarded?

You unaryan nigger Kalki is not a God of violence
Kali the word itself means anger, vile, violent

Kalki is enemy of Kali

Guess what Kalki's power is ?
It is going to be Love

Btw before Satya Yuga begins, lot of people will/might die .. because their state of being, their behavior, their mind is unfit for Satya Yuga .. so they manifest diseases and/or death

It's a nigger

I like the religion of 10% of your ancestors, and I hate india, what is wrong with that?

Attached: 1557922681345.png (560x899, 1.06M)

Well I'm from bengal and have some kirata blood . I almost looked like a Chinese at my childhood. The kirata have a significant impact in himalayas region.

it's hard to really classify Vedic era racially speaking. Aryans were migrating as the same time as the Proto-Dravidians, Aryans didn't really impose a caste system. The caste system came much later.

The earlier parts of the Rig Veda likely take place outside India, but the later parts become Indian. One of the main character in the Rig Veda is King Sudasa. Su = Good. Dasa = Slave/Enemy. The earlier parts say that Indra killed the Dasas, but Indra helped Sudas to kill the other treacherous Aryan tribes and helped the Aryan king Bharata win.

Attached: India_TimeLine.png (812x1672, 95K)

Hey man long time no see

>Kalki is not a God of violence
I know you have 70 iq but he didnt say that
thought I would point it out

>Guess what Kalki's power is ?
>It is going to be Love
t. my ass

Attached: 1558206474414.jpg (567x850, 130K)

Yikes cringe.
I'm technically Hindu too dude but do you actually believe all that? You have to be super low IQ or mentally challenged to take that shit literally

You do know that it's just stories right? They're mostly metaphorical and idealogical epics, that is all. Open a book, start reading some basic science, history and politics and enlighten yourself ffs.

So dasas are a large clan?

>it's hard to really classify Vedic era racially speaking. Aryans were migrating as the same time as the Proto-Dravidians, Aryans didn't really impose a caste system. The caste system came much later.

I've always assumed the main foundation for Hinduism is a mixture of beliefs imported by the "aryans" and the beliefs of the people who were already in India

The texts about Krisna contain real wisdom though, it says that all gods are part of the one. Just like the rigveda
"They call him Indra, Mitra, Varuṇa, Agni, and he is heavenly nobly-winged Garutmān.
To what is One, sages give many a title they call it Agni, Yama, Mātariśvan".

Attached: D8E3D693-AF98-475D-B875-45A88E0DAC52.gif (339x477, 978K)

OK libtard
Go sunk some muzzies cocktail.

This

>Aryans were migrating as the same time as the Proto-Dravidians
nope, 2000 years after

>Aryans didn't really impose a caste system.
yes they did
can non aryans be brahmins?
didnt think so

>The caste system came much later.
both are true, the caste system doesnt date from the same time as the invasion

>Dasa = Slave/Enemy. The earlier parts say that Indra killed the Dasas
yep sounds about right so far

>but Indra helped Sudas to kill the other treacherous Aryan tribes and helped the Aryan king Bharata win.
you do realize there was no centralised authority over all aryans during the time of the invasions right?

Attached: 1558250017543.jpg (803x1024, 98K)

Same.

Waese tu hoga bada madarchod insan maa ke lawre

The problem is that you believe those 10% or whatever were like your White race, when they weren't. They were just like us modern day upper caste Indians who you would "hate" if you saw us because you're racist

Not an argument. Have sex.
No u

yep

>यामिमां पुष्पितां वाचं प्रवदन्त्यविपश्चित: |
>वेदवादरता: पार्थ नान्यदस्तीति वादिन: || 42||
>कामात्मान: स्वर्गपरा जन्मकर्मफलप्रदाम् |
>क्रियाविशेषबहुलां भोगैश्वर्यगतिं प्रति || 43||

Those with limited understanding, get attracted to the flowery words of the Vedas, which advocate ostentatious rituals for elevation to the celestial abodes, and presume no higher principle is described in them. They glorify only those portions of the Vedas that please their senses, and perform pompous ritualistic ceremonies for attaining high birth, opulence, sensual enjoyment, and elevation to the heavenly planets.

>अहं क्रतुरहं यज्ञ: स्वधाहमहमौषधम् |
>मन्त्रोऽहमहमेवाज्यमहमग्निरहं हुतम् ||
It is I who am the Vedic ritual, I am the sacrifice, and I am the oblation offered to the ancestors. I am the medicinal herb, and I am the Vedic mantra. I am the clarified butter, I am the fire and the act of offering. Of this universe, I am the Father; I am also the Mother, the Sustainer, and the Grandsire. I am the purifier, the goal of knowledge, the sacred syllable Om. I am all the three Vedas.

>गतिर्भर्ता प्रभु: साक्षी निवास: शरणं सुहृत् |
>प्रभव: प्रलय: स्थानं निधानं बीजमव्ययम् ||
I am the Supreme Goal of all living beings, and I am also their Sustainer, Master, Witness, Abode, Shelter, and Friend. I am the Origin, End, and Resting Place of creation; I am the Storehouse and Eternal Seed.

>They're mostly metaphorical and idealogical epics
thats universal accross all european religions
fundation myths and educational myths, they take an important part in society because everyone knows and understand the implicit meanings within them

>Open a book,
you should read illyade and odysseus

>They were just like us modern day upper caste Indians
no they werent, modern high caste indias have 20-30% of white european genetic markers, their ancestors by definition had 100% at some point, but only 20-30% of them

Attached: 1559600145116.jpg (618x960, 206K)

i'm currently reading the Bhagavad Gita, Prabhupada version & in the intro he says a lot of Christ cuck esq shit such as surrendering to Krishna and being subservient to him in order to achieve bliss in the next life in the spiritual realm, all these gay loopholes and cheats which negate true triumphant Aryan spirit such as 'thinking about Krishna at the moment of death will grant you ascendency in the next life' to paraphrase. I just want a true Aryan religion, not glittery hope. I want to know how the cosmos operates and my/our true place in it. Which translation of the Gita did Himmler and the SS read and is it in English too? I would get more into Germanic paganism but it seems to fractured as it stands currently

Attached: alfred rosenberg.png (524x803, 208K)

basé et rouge pilulé

Attached: 1558955575633.jpg (500x500, 167K)

Brother

Attached: 5CF69AA9-1369-4B22-9124-E0CC5019B6CC.jpg (536x800, 60K)

There is not going to be a Kalki ... What people are saying about Kalki is basically a personification of the event that Mayan Apocalypse predicted. The transition from Kali Yuga to Satya Yuga .. is going to be bad for many people. The beginning rumblings of this great change is what we are seeing right now, society going to shit and women acting like men.

No divine Kalki God person is going to come to Kill off Humans like the nigger Hitler did.
>He did say that Kalki is a person like Hitler and would outdo Hitler.
You have low EQ, I think you won't pass Kali Yuga

The most common method of death/removal of the unfit people is going to be through self action - suicide

After Satya Yuga starts in 2035 ,, after 10 more years in 2044ish, an Avatar of Love will make his presence known ...This will be Second coming of Jesus

Attached: prema sai.jpg (300x440, 51K)

BTW I love how your retarded brain works:
>Oh no he's talking about science, and facts and logic and what is tangible, better call him a libtard!

>I just want a true Aryan religion, not glittery hope. I want to know how the cosmos operates and my/our true place in it.
As do I, but I haven't found it yet. Assuming it exists in any current form. Any BS about surrendering, pacifism etc. is just that.

could I get a source on that greentext French bro

Attached: goatman .png (536x673, 573K)

>nope, 2000 years
The centre of Indo-Aryan civilization was the Gangetic plain, Proto-Dravidians were migrating into India after the fall of Indus valley.

>invasion
Likely migration, and this is coming from Western scholars. The Indus sites don't really show any signs of violence. Only collapse.

Aryan migration into India begins around 1900 BCE, the Indus did not completely collapse until 1300 BCE, which means there might have been matrimonial alliances between the Aryans and Dravidians for those 6 centuries.

Devi Bhagvata Purana, Book 9, Chapter 8, "On the greatness of Kali"
sacred-texts.com/hin/db/bk09ch08.htm

Attached: Pagan Art 7 Odin.jpg (845x403, 79K)

No
You lack greater knowledge.
Ascension, rapture, Satya Yuga, Mayan Apocalypse all are true. It might be too late for you when you find it to be true. But no matter what, you will be taken to a place where you fit perfectly. Maybe not in this world, so you might need to reincarnate

Attached: Pepe561.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

lmao and then those fucking curry niggers wonder
>Y U BE SO RACIS BRO
>FUCK YOU MOTHERUFCKER I FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKIGN BITCH MOTHERFUCKER BITCH

Attached: 1557924233966.jpg (2048x1025, 584K)

You can place too much faith in (((science))). A lot of it is propaganda

its in the bagvata

the book was written pretty recently, but it came from oiral tradition 6000 years ago or more, it pre dates the arrival of the aryans in india

The greeks where very critical about the egyptians because they where worshipping the statues of gods instead of their original gods as personifications of the universal forces.

All the gods are personifications of the universal forces. All the universal forces are part of the all trancendent ultimate universal consioussnes.

I am always here, only when I talk philosophy I take this name lol
Thanks for remembering me

Attached: Pepe125.jpg (329x357, 20K)

yep, this is probably the most omnipresent symbol amongsnt our people, wherever we went, you can find it

Attached: last surviving roman shield.jpg (2732x3642, 1.18M)

>the branch of european paganism
stopped reading there

Cool story bro. I bet you fail to comprehend 5th grade math, Newtonian physics or atomic chemistry though. I love how all the low IQ fairy tale people are holding the world back instead of embracing science as the truth. You're not better than the Muslims at all.
I don't deny culture and societal principles rooted in mythology are important, but to take these literal children's stories literally is beyond retarded.
>Read illyade and Odysseus
I'd rather read Feynman and Hawking
>20-30% of Indian ancestors were European
False

India had that too, but then Bhaktism in the 9th century ruined it and began focus more on rituals and idol-worship to create a more "Hindu" identity as opposed to Muslims in India who had settled. Sikhism tried to fix that problem later.

Indo mutts BTFO foreverrrrrr

>fail to comprehend 5th grade math
I'm studying physics at a university level. Please don't make it personal.

>Muh Science
Get a fedora.

>I'd rather read (((Feynman))) and (((Hawking)))

this is a joke right?

so this is the power of (((western))) educated poos... powerful...

Attached: 1528550897404.png (360x350, 184K)

As someone who has experienced ego death and have become one with the creator before i was send back to earth. i know that there is more than science, science can explain how this universe works but the consiousness and the things that are outside of this universe you can never know with science.

>t. Cuckold

So do you actually believe there are
omniscient sentient beings out there influencing the world?
Do you actually believe that when you die, the chemical processes in your brain that make you sentient won't simply disintegrate until you're reduced back to nothingness, just like any other inanimate object in the universe? Do you think your consciousness will end up somewhere else?

There's a reason Hitler said its the eternal symbol of the aryan people

I wonder what it was intended to mean. One idea is that it came from the concept of the circle or wheel - the word for which in the Indo-European language meant that which moves around. This is why the word colonise in Latin stems from the same root.

The interpretation it had later of reincarnation and eternal life in Buddhism, and the way the symbol conveys a sense of rotation and eternal spiral; I believe the intent of this design was to convey the notion of time, race, and rebirth. And of course, rebirth and existence of what? Well those who bear the symbol of course.

Attached: Descendents of Wheel.png (1289x636, 227K)

This is a religious and metaphysical thread gandu. There are science threads on sci go there

You are the universe observing itself. We all are fractures of the one universal consiousness. The sentient god beings that live in our minds are real because they live in our universal consiousness. Only beings with a consious mind decide what is real and what is not. If there never was a consious being in this universe there would never be a thing to observe it, thus it could better not exist. This universe is perfect for consiousness to exist because it is consious itself.