What happened to make you realize equality (between genders and races) wasn’t real?

What happened to make you realize equality (between genders and races) wasn’t real?

Attached: FB3819AA-6BAF-41BA-BB16-CC5F6C5CFA5E.jpg (823x1024, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tradesmen are better equipped at lifting heavy stuff and doing long physical labour hours, than tradeswomen < of which I have never met a single one.

Because it's true, you literally just need to open your eyes. Different reproduction patterns, different capabilities, different societies, different behavior.

btw: 'equality' in my understanding is usually about being treated the same ie WE'RE ALL HUMAN, SAME SPECIE so we should all get the same treatment from others, and our rights honoured...…..

but I agree that certain races are better at different things EG: you try to beat that Ethiopian marathon runner at the Olympics and fucking CAN'T. - and that's just one example.

I saw blacks utterly dominating the mayos in the 100m sprint. Oh, and I made a dating profile and had only 2 or 3 chicks messaging me a day instead of 50 or 60.

I was taught biology in school.

seeing respectful white people in my elementary trying to learn or be helpful and then all the black people screaming their heads off, plus the crime statistics

Yeah, I think most people speak of moral equality, but you get some loons arguing for biological equality.

I learned about the children of Satan who falsely claim to be jews by reading the bible

once you realize that the Bible says that the people who call themselves 'jews' are both the descendants and the worshipers of Satan, everything else in the world falls neatly into place

i met one too many mutt women

Females think differently. In nations with the biggest female freedom inequality is even higher between genders doing their Jobs.
Same with races. Africans never will be able to achieve what whites did. And asians are soulless insects.

When my black neighbor beat my ass in bball but i fucked his butt in chess

When the Australian Women's soccer team got blown out by a team of under 15 boys
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

common sense

Instead of simply repeating the idea, I actually questioned it. That's all it took. I had to solve 8 captchas in a row to post in this shit thread.

Darwin's theory on natural selection.

like having eyes, half a brain and be like 6 years old?

Attached: jpg.jpg (500x688, 79K)

It's circular logic.

You try to point out that men and women are not equal and they claim they should just have equal rights? And why should they have equal rights? But because we are all equal of course!

Alternative answer:

>"Because we all have the same value": an abstract concept used to force largely different beings to follow the exact same rules

>"Because it's the morally right thing to do": of course prepare for an awkward silence if you ask why it's the morally right thing to do or in alternative they will usually say "it just is" or something equally arbitrary

>"Because our society works better": you can laugh directly at these guys, they lost the fight with reality a while ago

when i asked a girl to go to prom with me and she said no

abstract and unmeasurable, I want to add

as long as women can turn men down there can be no equality

Living in a (((diverse))) society.

Military service with lot's attention whoring thots.

I have met female painters.

talking to wamen

Was always self evident to me.
I was also raised in a traditional household.

The true and hardest redpill you will ever take is that Love isn't real and never has existed.

"Brown man bad". You cucks love to bring up crime statistics like black people and white people had to settle in the same communities after slavery. Blacks were casted aside and thrown in shitholes and prosecuted for years (and still are). There were deliberate attempts to keep blacks poor. We literally only recently left that era. Idk why I'm even saying this here like you guys care lmao.

sorry about your shitty mother

it's "persecuted" not "prosecuted"
you might have low IQ just like the stereotype of the black man

I live in a city filled with nigs and sandnigs, I let you guess...

School sports day.

PASTA!

Countries have a culture and a genealogy. Over thousands of years, both the genetics and culture have evolved together, often shaping one another. You have religious traditions also being part of this equation. Immigration in Europe was primarily Europeans emigrating from one country to another up until very recently. Due to geography and limitations in transportation, Europeans are genetically and culturally far more similar to each other (English, French and Germans, for example) than Europeans and Phillipinos, Africans or Native Americans. This creates serious divides when one considers that these groups act differently. Africans in Europe behave the same as Africans in America who behave the same as Africans in Australia who behave the same as Africans in Africa. There is a genetic component to this. Arabs in Afghanistan behave the same as Arabs in Iraq behave the same as Arabs in England who behave the same as Arabs in Germany.

Repeat after me, Culture causes genetic selection and shared genetic predispositions influence culture. These people are simply not compatible and should be removed from countries they do not belong in. The exception proves the rule in case you feel like sharing some appeals to pathos about the 1% of success stories.

Attached: 56bd9a11af93171f16133771cb47ab2e86340319d4535a5c30a58cb31ff832c0.jpg (600x600, 92K)

>White people are oppressors and non-whites are victims
>But race doesn't exist
>But we need more racial diversity
>And we should celebrate our differences, because we're all the same
>So we should all blend together and destroy the races, but only in the white countries
>Because skin colour doesn't matter
>White genocide isn't real but all your grandkids are gonna be brown and your race will be extinct, lol

>
STOP ANSWERING ISRAELI DATA MINING THREADS YOU STUPID FUCKING ZOOMERS

Attached: 12112001_1633089400279175_7540949110187984801_n.jpg (648x960, 74K)

>> 215684701 #

Missed a capital at the start and a period at the end. Might you be a nigger too? Retard.

Its okay to be fearful of the hardest pill to swallow.
I didn't for a decade.
You might get married, be in love, have kids and not realize it for 10 years.
But you will realize it. And when you do. You will remember me.
Just remember it takes courage to face harsh truths. You'll get stronger.

Physical education, they had the girls do fake pushups while the boys did real pushups. Also we only had boys in math and chess club so as I child I assumed something was different with their brains, haha.

I shook a black persons hand and felt the thicker, tougher skin. Then I read Rushton and Darwin.

Attached: Rushton.gif (500x743, 71K)

by drinking with and befriending afghans, ethiopians, erithreans, djiboutians and somalis

What do you mean? I don't understand.

Attached: 1555445686816.jpg (374x374, 41K)

haha wat

Attached: 4567890-.jpg (960x960, 152K)

When women started whining about it

Why are whites women so beautiful?!

When men have to go to war while women don’t and still get to vote, all while claiming it’s equality. Furthermore it destroys our ancient Roman traditions

Just playing sports as a child sex differences have always been pretty obvious to me I still remember the time I was being babysat and the sitters daughter decided she wanted to play hockey with me. I agreed we played or whatever then she told me she wanted to be in the NHL one day mind you I was like 7 years old and I just laughed in her face. She cried told her mom and I got screamed at for about 10 minutes by this stupid cunt for being sexist, looking back at it now this was probably my first red pill

your a retard, you can put niggers anywhere and they will recreate detroit. niggers didnt get out in shitholes, they make shitholes out of the nice places they go. Niggers and shitskins destroy while whites create.

Attached: nerb.jpg (196x257, 8K)

>pic
leather was never used as armor, dumbass

Science.
4 years if scientific education showed me that equality not only doesn't exist at any time anywhere. At all. It can't exist at any time anywhere.

How do you scientifically disprove equality user I look forward to your thesis.

What you mean "realize"? It's logically necessary..

If there is differences between individuals who can more or less interrelated then it follows no amount of aggregation changes this.

It's like when you point out that if divergent evolution didn't just magically stop with humans then it follows that different "groups" of more or less interrelated humans exist and that they can be ancestrally tied to specific geographical areas. It would follow that these groups could be indentified by generic examination or by just looking at them. And that is indeed what we find to be the case.

Don't forget though the left has ALWAYS been anti logos, anti truth and anti reason because leftist thought ultimately stems from the diaspora Jewish mind, and Jewish diaspora survival techniques (undermining of host, Africanization, pilpul.)

I don't say this to be anti-jewish, I'm merely pointing out a fact. This is also why Jews in Israel (generally) do not do this and you see a clear ideological schism between the two, because you have two different environments and two different survival techniques.

This is also why you have the left calling logic and reasoning to be "colonialist" or "white" thinking/oppression. And in a way they are right; brown invader ghouls, generally, can't do that. Civilisation is European and we carry literally everyone else (yes even east Asians replicants, deal with it weeboos)

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

being in a relationship

>you try to beat that Ethiopian marathon runner at the Olympics and fucking CAN'T.

Then why would any aspect of our physicality be exempt?

Why would we treat different things "equally"? What do you mean by this? Do you buy Carrot cake, or do you buy Lemon cake?

going outside and looking at people's behaviour. It became obvious that genders are not equal and also blackiies are monkeys. And yes... I realised that when i was 6.

Attached: 0a649d7e01fa08be5a2971370b3ec24ce9f28262152df21d1769507f200fa9db.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

Diversity is strength. Israeli women must have more black cock. Until then the Jews will be subhuman welfare bums always begging America for more money.

>What happened to make you realize equality (between genders and races) wasn’t real?
I grew up

>> You're*

It seems like we're all equally "Nigger" lmao.

I had a son and a daughter. Boom. Differences.

divorce should be illegal
adultery should be illegal
S T A T E
E N F O R C E D
M O N O G A M Y
also, only family patriarchs should be allowed to vote on behalf of their families

From the vantage point of a father, how are they different?

Sorry to hear about your aids user.

Attached: 1555509484197.jpg (600x388, 48K)

You are just racist. Everybody is literally the same.

Attached: 1525592150120.jpg (483x393, 129K)

I looked at a Nigger and thought, he doesn’t belong here

if there's a single thing i've learned shitskins got over europeans and westerners by talking with them, it's that they are way less cucked when it comes to women's rights. they are laughing at us

I stopped watching kumbaya TV and was introduced to violent gore videos, that majorly took place in Wakanda and Brazil.

Yes, it was. Dumbass.
They are meant to protect against slashing blows. They are fairly ineffective against thrusts though.

I don't agree with this comment.

Love is something different to me. Its not a mushy "hold my hand" love, but follow along

I believe we possess an ability, unconsciously, to see the perfect mate.

I fell in "love" with a girl before ever talking to her. Weak at the knees when I saw her (no exaggeration). Like knee would buckle when I came around the corner and she was standing there unsuspectingly.

I'll bet a million if I had bred with her my children would have been gods.

Next, my actual mate - very similar. From the time I saw her it was an abnormally strong attraction. (this is love to me)

I believe we can see (subconsciously) they have traits XYZ that are our personal weak genetic points.

We had our first child and he's god like. Muscular. Blonde hair blue eyes. Beating all milestones drastically.

The public literally won't leave him alone. Every female, and literally ass hole old men, can't help but try to interact with him. Migrants, Google eye him, talk about him in another language as we walk by

This is love. If you just settle with some whore who didn't do this to you... The "I must have her" then it's not love and your body isn't telling you to breed with her.

Too many people fuck women just because it's a hole to stick their dick in and then get hooked/trapped

If you CANT resist her, that is love, and that is who you breed with. Their strengths will marry into your weaknesses and improve your offspring.

So once you've ruined her body, she's given you your children, and she's raising them properly... You now express your "love" (or gratuity) by not leaving her for another woman.

I agree love isn't a magical spell with life being butterflies and rainbows, but it's setting yourself up for: great offspring and a stable household.

>Dyes her hair
>Fills her lips
>Works out for wider hips like a nigger
>Boob job
>Fake lashes
>Plucks eyebrows
>Sprays her hair for volume
Blondes are great, but it is the wealth that's accumulated in the west that has these women be superior
Blondes in their natural habitat are like pic related
What the nordes have that many don't are the pointy and petite facial features. That's what makes them hot. This angel in OP is not the standard

Attached: _103326826_p06kh4kj.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Any feet pics of this bitch?

Name?

only inferior creatures could be happy from sucking dick

That's rude since I don't consider your Mom inferior and she sucks really well.

This is an 18+ board ergo no 11 year olds allowed

I grew up with a mother and a father.

You two are fags

Quit jerking off and talk to some females.

The virgin false dichotomy, thats not hoe things work kiddo.

Nigger, I'm married with kids. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy some nice feet pics every once in a while.

Attached: 1557407767132.webm (640x360, 1.52M)

Her toes look like french fries dipped in ketchup.

>Toepilled

And gay

If you're jerking off to feet, Hitler would frown upon it.