Big Tech Vs Zionism General

>Europeans are the lost tribes of Israel
>Therefore Zionism = White Nationalism
>Everyone floods social media and YouTube with Pro-Zionism Posts
>Big tech cracks down on Zionism
>Boomers/AIPAC Are forced to after big tech or condemn the white nationalist Zionist movement

Attached: image.png (1600x1600, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/06/05/youtube-will-remove-more-white-supremacist-hoax-videos-greater-hate-speech-effort/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a58a776a297a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
irishcentral.com/news/are-the-celts-one-of-the-ten-lost-tribes-of-israel-233823021-237790101
bbc.com/news/magazine-29950844
blog.nli.org.il/en/lost_ten_tribes/
momentmag.com/jewish-word-fake-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>there is Historical precedent for Britain being the tribe of Ephraim and Ireland being the tribe of Dan
>therefore Israel is white
>therefore Zionism is white nationalism

Attached: image.png (3629x3469, 337K)

>congress has overwhelmingly voted to support Zionism
>anyone who attacks this white nationalist movement is committing a hatecrime
>therefore Zionism is a federally protected white nationalist movement
>calling us fake Jews is also recognized as anti-Semitic
>anti-white therefore=anti-Semitic

Attached: image.jpg (1462x976, 320K)

Long live the white ethnostate of Israel!!

Attached: image.jpg (467x700, 62K)

Tell me about Meltdown and Spectre

It is Israel's right to self determination and segregation, Integration is anti-Semitic!

Attached: image.jpg (220x348, 13K)

Long live Zion, and the white nationalist organization AIPAC!

Attached: image.jpg (600x826, 129K)

I don't know, feel free to share friend, dirty filthy non-white goyim are welcome to post in this thread.

ANTI-ZIONISM = ANTI-SEMITISM

ZIONISM = WHITE NATIONALISM

ANTI-WHITE NATIONALISM = ANTI-SEMITISM

Attached: image.jpg (648x525, 109K)

HAVE YOU TAKEN THE ZION PILL /POL?

It is the only state sanctioned protected class white nationalist movement.

Attached: image.png (640x629, 558K)

YouTube will remove all hate speech and white supremist material. What happens when big tech goes after Zionism?

washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/06/05/youtube-will-remove-more-white-supremacist-hoax-videos-greater-hate-speech-effort/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a58a776a297a

Attached: image.jpg (645x800, 92K)

Attached: image.png (1200x873, 17K)

Attached: image.jpg (2311x1988, 2.39M)

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 135K)

Please stop attacking my people.

Who are your people friend? Israel has a right to exist and the right to self determination, that's includes all 12 tribes of Israel friend.

Of course brother. All tribes of Israel.

SHALOM BROTHER LONG LIVE THE WHITE ETHNOSTATE OF ISRAEL! HAIL ZION!

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1364, 367K)

Shalom

Thanks for bumps friend, you know the anti-Semites will try to slide out white nationalist Zionism thread

Attached: image.jpg (720x415, 236K)

we must secure a future for jewish children

I bet you're joking but the bible does refers to the Spartans as Israelites and they were blonde:
>“Once in (spacious) Sparta the blonde daughters of the Lacedaemonians sang a song such as this.”

"Yuya" the historical Joseph also had blond hair.

We must secure a future for all children of Israel friend, the beauty of the Israelites shall not perish! HAIL ZION!!!

here we go again with another psyop
I hope this works

Not joking at all friend, there is plenty of historical precedent for Europe being the lost tribes of Israel. Furthermore, Zionism is protected by the United States of America, anyone who tries to stop a National Zionism rally will meet the full force of the Republican Party!

Hail Zion! Big tech won't dare ban us from social media, that is anti-Semitic.

Nobody can stop the white ethnostate of Israel friend, we are gods chosen people, the true master... Uhhh... Chosen race.

The beauty of the Israelites shall not perish! Make the White ethnostate of Israel beautiful again!

Attached: image.jpg (255x170, 15K)

Come home brothers

Attached: image.jpg (480x600, 49K)

Attached: image.jpg (958x926, 1.01M)

This is wrong. People only exist at the pleasure of The Lord. The Lord owns the whole world and everything in it... and everyone. He can give you life and he can take your life away.

Attached: TIMESAND___++cn3y8h37gxn9ef2xu=mx92----c3jjjjcb73vbc).jpg (500x456, 74K)

>Its too late white boi cuck you are officially foe.

Are you denying the white race of Israel of its right to exist? BEGONE NIGGER GOYIM THIS IS A ZIONISM THREAD, WHITES ONLY.

I cannot understand this goyim nigger babble you speak, please speak with more respect if you wish to communicate with gods chosen people, the white nation of Israel.

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 54734674764.jpg (800x528, 545K)

Greetings my fellow Israelite, please help me explain to these shitskin goyim how to not be anti-Semitic towards the mighty white nation of Israel. HAIL ZION!

You mad man. I like it you google

Come home to Zion brothers

Attached: image.jpg (210x255, 12K)

You must start by killing all the whites user

Attached: 146579864123.jpg (1000x750, 183K)

Goyim shitskin detected. Whites are Israel, gods chosen people.

Attached: image.jpg (870x680, 73K)

>Whites are Israel
No goy

Attached: 346532635.jpg (212x238, 13K)

Thank you, means a lot coming from that flag. My Israelite brother.

stay mad goyim, Israel forbids gods chosen from mixing with shitskin goyim, Zionism is a white nationalist movement.

Attached: image.jpg (624x390, 61K)

>shill for zionism goyim
not falling for it moshe

Yeah, white nationalists are zionists but not philo-Semites. We want to see every Jew make Aaliyah to Eretz Israel as quickly as possible.

Attached: image.png (220x220, 39K)

Sounds like something a shitskin goyim would say, like it or not the white nationalist movement of ZIONISM is here to stay, nigger goyim.

Israel is Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Lol i like this

Attached: 1559345269060.png (720x709, 546K)

Get rid of the European we wuz larping and just call Jews white.

Spread it brother. Big tech is scared of the white nation of Israel and its white nationalist movement of Zionism.

Attached: image.jpg (2160x1200, 648K)

>Zionism is a white nationalist movement.
I'll have you know this is very antisemitic and is also cultural appropriation.

You whites will all be mulattoes within 50 years, goyim. A subspecies to be our slaves.

Attached: 54326363.jpg (865x452, 255K)

Muzzie, "My ridiculous Jewish religion says I can take your stuff and rape your women, infidel!"

Attached: image.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Jews are white friend. To deny us our heritage is anti-Semitic.

irishcentral.com/news/are-the-celts-one-of-the-ten-lost-tribes-of-israel-233823021-237790101

ARE YOU THREATENING ALL OF THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL? YOU ANTI-SEMITIC GOYIM SHITSKIN, I HAD TO TAKE A HOLOCAUST CLASS THEREFORE I WAS EFFECTED BY IT AND ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT MAKES ME A HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR. FUCK YOU!

YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ISRAEL, HEIL HITLER!

EZRA 9:2

They have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled the holy race with the peoples around them. And the leaders and officials have led the way in this unfaithfulness

You won't exist in the future.
Its over, goyim.
Open your borders and except the Mexican as your new overlord.

Preaching genocide is not ok shitskin goyim.

Deuteronomy 7:3 - Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

Genesis 48: Jacob adopts his Egyptian(Gentile) grandsons Ephraim and Manasseh and bequeaths the title Israel to them
Genesis 49: Jacob blesses his Egyptian(Gentile) grandsons above all the other tribes, says they will be the wealthiest and mightiest nations earth will ever see(USA & UK)
Jeremiah 31:9
>I am a father to Israel, Ephraim is my firstborn
Psalms and Prophets say again and again that The House of Israel will be redeemed(lose zero of inheritance)

Iberian peninsula (Eber, 4x great grandpa of Abraham, origin of the word Hebrew)
DAN-mark
The Lost Tribes of Israel are White Europeans

Checked. This is why we should run with Zionism, it is literally blessed by the state. Anyone who attacks you for being a Zionist Nationalist is committing a hate crime.

Zionsism was invented to make space for Jews on the right, Balfour signed his declaration because he hated jews

The important thing is they cannot censor Zionist nationalists. Therefore we all become zionists, they won't censor Zion. Boomers and AIPAC will go batshit.

>Jews for Hitler

DELET THIS

What phenotype is this? Arent red hair and blue eyes generally a celtic thing?

Israel was actually white, look into it, no joke.

SeeAdam was a red head, so was judas, Esau, King David I believe as well and Pontus Pilate describes Jesus as pretty white.

>"HEY FELLOW GOYIM, GREAT IDEA. SHILL FOR US FOR FREE. KEKISTANIS RISE UP"

Attached: OHNONONO.jpg (1080x1112, 574K)

The Udmurt people of Russia are are even more red-haired than Celts: bbc.com/news/magazine-29950844

Daily reminder that White people are Jewish.
Ashkenaz = England/Germany/Scandinavia/Eastern Europe
Sephard = Spain/Italy/Greece
Yiddish = German

We need to establish a home for Whites of Jewish spirit.
We need to secure the existance of our tribe and a future for Ashkenazi children.

You can't spell Ashkenazi without NAZI
We have a right to resettle our ancient homelands!

Attached: Sorbian_chosen_people.png (1573x827, 648K)

>Memeflag
>goyim
Yes, an Anti-Semite troll.

>Historical precedent for Britain being the tribe of Ephraim and Ireland being the tribe of Dan
Any links you could share on this? I heard something like this in a conspiracy theory movie called ‘Ring of Power’ but assumed it was all bullshit.

Dumb post

>Uses the White Power handsign
>Adresses his fellow white people as Jewish
>Is Aware of the expense of white people
>Got flak for it

White Nationalism = ZIONISM

Attached: Fellow_White_people.png (928x562, 248K)

Its not actually a bad idea...

Attached: 1559538199208.png (154x186, 52K)

based and redpilled

Red hair actually started in Israel. The Irish are the lost tribe of Dan who sailed to Ireland from Israel.

No, it's a big piece of British history.

The official name of Israel was the United Kingdom of Israel, hence the name UK.

blog.nli.org.il/en/lost_ten_tribes/

Being Jewish = being White = being racist

It's all a wordgame

We're playing 4D chess against those who deny that Europeans are the lost tribe of Israel.
Twatter is gonna fall.

Attached: Jewish_Whites.jpg (529x685, 124K)

red hair is uncommon but happens all over the middle east, a russian ethnic group and celts have much higher red likelihood

What is dumb about joining the only nationalist movement that isn't condemned, rather supported by all western nations?

You can't attack us if we use Zionism as a shield, and it is white nationalism. The left condemns it as a racist movement already.

Please elaborate.

honestly we should just all convert to Israelam

we are not in any records, soo does that even matter ?
whether or not we are, it is still only our claim that will be taken in to account, wouldn't it ?

BINGO. This is my entire point, Jews tell everyone they are white, therefore Jewish nationalism aka Zionism is white nationalism.

Chuck schumer is therefore a white nationalist.

Twitter, Facebook and YouTube will not dare ban Zionism from their platform or AIPAC will wreck their shit.

Time to teach these shitskin goyim about zion.

It's dumb because Zionism has nothing to do with whites. If you're white you're not a zionist.

According to the SPLC denying someone's heritage and calling them a "fake Jew" is anti-Semitic.

And Jews are just one tribe, there are 12 with historical precedent as tribes of Israel, so we can all be hardcore Zionist supremists.

This will force politicians and big tech to either allow white nationalism or condemn Zionism. They can't do both.

they were getting in trouble for trying to DNA test people to check if they were jews

I know for a fact that marrying a jewess gets you israeli citizenship (even if she's not Israeli). So just frequent jewish markets and get yourself a jewbabe.

>Critics of Zionism view it as a colonialist, racist and exceptionalist ideology that led advocates to violence during Mandatory Palestine, followed by the exodus of Palestinians, and the subsequent denial of their right to return to property lost during the 1948 war.

Israel is white, deal with it shitskin goyim. Jesus was white. We have historical records, descriptions and paintings, you will not steal our heritage.

>According to the SPLC denying someone's heritage and calling them a "fake Jew" is anti-Semitic.
in other words:
If I say that I am a jew, then they HAVE to believe me

>we wuz jooz n' shiet

Everybody Identify as Jew! if goyim nigger don't accept, they get in trouble b/c... Clown World.

Shalom Brothers.

Attached: 0013 - clDaMk2.png (655x650, 32K)

Fake Jews is something peddled by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists.

momentmag.com/jewish-word-fake-jews/

Shalom brother, welcome to the tribes.

plz, just call people goyim, and don't add stuff like 'nigger'
it is easier to brand ourselves as "non-racists", and them as racists for calling us out

Welcome aboard my fellow Israeli.

HEIL ZION! FUCK THESE SHITSKIN GOYIM!!!

Attached: image.jpg (186x271, 11K)

You can also tell Twitter, Ashkenazi is the Jewish version of Nazi.

Ashke-Nazi.
Most nationalist Blacks hate Whites and Jews on twitter, so it will show success.

Attached: candace%20jewish%20tweet.jpg (890x608, 68K)

The goyim know. Shut it down!

Attached: 1534736336539.png (984x1144, 870K)

If we make the entire Zionist movement racist as fuck thought they will have to ban all Zionist, imagine the shit that will stir up. Jow Forums has never done something so kekworthy

>79% of ashkenazi jews are lactose intolerant
so by Jow Forums's logic we are automatically not white

u right u right, smart smart!

Attached: 0116 - IPSbLbx.png (396x377, 170K)

Imagine spending 100 years brainwashing everybody to blindly follow Zion only to have it stolen back by the goyim.

Kek

No, that means you are a goyim. Real jews are white. Zionism is a white nationalist movement, everyone in America knows Jews are white thanks to you guys. So thanks.

no, no, no,
I know what you are thinking... but no
we need to refrain from using racism because, to make the NORIMES be on our side
if they see racism, while the msm, say that we are faking, they will trust the msm.
if they don't, then they will actually trust us

See pic related, see You need to convince people that Jewish and White people are the same, that they're both "opressing"" non-Whites.

You can combine all the fash redpills, that there are too many Jews in congress, with the leftist accusations that there are too many White people in congress.

It will cause butthurt with Liberals, RConservatives, non-White and White normies, while White nationalists can perfectly use this opportunity on twitter for redpills and also trolling.

Jews will only react when the damage has been done.

Attached: Ashke-NAZI.jpg (1607x976, 155K)