What is dan bongino's racial ethnicity?

what is dan bongino's racial ethnicity?

Attached: G7pyO36A_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Kosher-American

Pure breed mutt.

>im tellin ya guys, israel is our friend

I think his ancestors are from the black part of Italy.

It's a state secret.

he thinks he can pass for white, but he's delusional because he is clearly a very light skinned mixed quadroon nigger

Attached: 1555134539785.png (684x880, 539K)

Italian & Jewish/Saudi.

New York Guinea

I like Bongino. You can tell he earnestly wants to know how deep the rabbit hole actually goes. He'll get there eventually. Other than Tuck he's the most based we've got on talmudvision.

Bluepilled as fuck desu. Remember to vote trump2020! MIGA!

>dan bongino
he's a half Italian and half black who hates being black and thinks he passes for white

Well what else is he supposed to do? If you were half black wouldn't you hate it too?

>Well what else is he supposed to do?
Going on TV and making money talking shit about the government seems like a pretty noice plan to me.

yeah but I've met this mixed mulattoes that look more "white" than a bi-racial nigger and they become delusional to the point where they say "I'm white" or say that they have a parent that might be mixed.
They sound and look so dumb which they got a face like that and they are saying "I'm white" ummmm no bitch, no is you not

Last name ends in vowel. Italian. I thought everyone knew this.

look at that face. He's clearly a mulatto or quadroon

of course Bongino has lukewarm takes but you compare apples to apples. he pushes the edge harder than anyone on Fox and he's been rewarded for it not with silencing but a consistently increased exposure to the point he regularly hosts Hannity's show for him. if Bongino replaced Hannity completely it would be a small step into the right direction. having someone like Bongino with a squeaky clean government record and a yankee white clearance level in mass media that is telling boomers why they shouldn't trust the government is a good thing. it's better that we have a bongino than no bongino.

>implying that isn't what Italian is

>all italian last names end in a vowel, but not all last names that end in a vowel are italian.
thanks for your insight mr. takahashi.

Does Bongino call himself white? I've never actually heard him comment on his muttness.

If you don't like Dan Bongino then don't watch/listen to him. Stop being an NPC.

Attached: AOC triggered.jpg (666x820, 196K)

>Bong

Puerto Rican & Israeli with fake Italian name to throw you off

How is Hope's footpusy?

Hicks has better tits to be desu.

>what is dan bongino's racial ethnicity?

white plus boxer dog admixture

>doesnt know what controlled opposition is
Tucker is controlled op aswell child.

Meathead

>muh red kaballah bracelet he never names them
cool I don't care it's much easier to have a dialogue with someone who watches bongino and tucker than it is to have a dialogue with a public school student who watches maddow and anderson cooper

Bagina

Attached: dan bagina.png (528x530, 93K)

god only knows, probably 4 or 5 seperate races in there somewhere

He looks like he’s part Boxer

Le 56%

omg stop being autistic. I am saying that he has one Italian-American parent and one African-American parent. YOu are such an autist

no he's the type that doesn't like to talk about it because then he would be forced to talk about his blackness.

Honorary white man

furpburp

Who cares?
Only Libtards obsess over race

His hairline is FUCKED

and we are concerned about demographics

Well then he's handling it the proper way: tacitly admitting that racemixing is shameful and that his blackness is not something that should be celebrated.

1/2 pibble 1/2 Italian

kek

just go suck his half BBC already.

literally this. He blocked me on twitter because I asked him why is the US an Israel's ally & why Putin is your enemy.Hes Mark Levin's puppet

50% Italian, 100% patriot

Minecraft

Attached: 440179.jpg (236x235, 4K)

American

I don’t beleive anyone will be asking a Jap if they are Italian.

Whatever you say Mr Garcia, you stupid motherfucker.

Breddy sure he’s 100% Sicilian or southern Italian.

I like that he is one of the only people who are spot on with this Russian hoax, but he is still bluepilled on the kike question.

Fuck palestine.

American

This is correct. Bongino is about the best we're going to get on regular tv and he is doing good work exposing the corruption of the democrat party. The jew will never be named in mainstream media.

surname is italian but idk

Attached: D70BFF0F-5A4D-4EFD-A5A2-E40918FA3A68.jpg (750x523, 107K)

Northern bagadonut.

You really think you can be a regular on the talmudvision and name the jew? Maybe he's redpilled or maybe he's bluepilled, but he knows how to be tactical in order to get a particular message out.

Speaking of Montel Williams, the greatest minute in tv history occurred on his show before Montel could shut it down. Bongino has the right enemies.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12K)

Anericano

His name makes him sound like a Brit larping as an Italian

Frylock

Search Montel Williams black man exposes jewish slave-ships. It's on vimeo.

Puerto Rican

>French obsessed with Israel while Muslims take over your country
Pottery

Goymerican

He's an average American

Italians look quite similar with African Americans in skin tone and sometimes in facial features. Why the hell is that?

Attached: Italian 2.jpg (3457x2422, 1.02M)

Attached: 76.png (720x614, 358K)

His name makes him sound like an early 90s saturday morning cartoon character.

Northern Italy?

Because the Romans were multicultural.

The shitalians that poured into muttland after the floodgates were opened in late 19th century were from the southern regions, predominantly Campania and Sicily.
Terroni are NOT white.

His ethnicity is American stud. Now GFYS.

Spain and half of France were occupied by Moors but not Italy Varg

>Tucker DAILY calls out the libertarian and liberal corporation donor class
>Tucker DAILY calls out republicans/democrats cucking out on immigration
>Tucker DAILY calls out foreign nations playing out their interests (chinks giving birth in USA, anchor baby spics, zoomali animals raping white women, rapefugee like Ilhar Oman hating white people, etc)
>Tucker DAILY calls out the lobbysits and congressmen betraying US interests
>Tucker DAILY calls out on US cucking out for Israel, Egypt, Turkey
>Tucker DAILY calls out the moral and cultural degeneracy of present day US
Oh, but he doesn't shill trump :((( wahhhh

I think Tucker just about lead the pro-Trump revolution on faux news. Hannity I suppose was the wingman for the old guard. I don't know why anybody would criticize Tucker for not sucking Trumpcock. If anything, he's done a great job being fair and critical about Trump's shortcomings and not getting kicked off the air for getting too close to the truth.