Was it homophobic? They did order them to perform homosexual acts on each other...

Was it homophobic? They did order them to perform homosexual acts on each other, someone homophophic would have wanted to prevent that.

Attached: file.png (720x960, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rmp5-dYJhfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how could this happen in 2019...

No.
But "hate crime" laws are stupid, either it is a crime or not, adding extra punishment for homo or racist is stupid

Democracy!

It was staged

>progressives
>vote progressively to import the 3rd world
>get attacked by 3rd world shitskins
>cognitive dissonance increases

Shh ! They're going to have a stroke user.

Is it wrong that lesbian violence makes me horny

it's fucking fake dude just look the blood of the withe clothes man fucking fake

Stronk lesbians getting part-and-parcel'd by teenagers in Londonistan.
>Four teenagers ages 15 to 18 were arrested on Friday on suspicion of robbery and aggravated grievous bodily harm, the Metropolitan Police of London said in a statement. On Saturday, a fifth person was detained, the police said.
Guessing they weren't white as there hasn't been any kind of description of them and Tommy Robinson hasn't been blamed.

Why is nobody saying those were shitskins. 15-18, blatantly sexually harrassing, violent including toward women, living in london, stole the women's bags... it's so obvious.

You’re right, sounds more like homosexual extremists.

It was a domination play

They asked for this

Attached: that's--gay.png (851x908, 1.55M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08 London bus attack pair subjected to vile homophobic insults online.png (645x583, 216K)

Daily reminder:

The Islamic law says homosexuals must be tossed from tall buildings.

Those Jewish skyscrapers being built in London will one day be used for a different reason!

>far right nutjobs act like assholes as usual
>blame the people with dark skin

No, dykes are mistakes and should be beaten on a daily basis. Only gay men and passing trannies should exist.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08 London bus attack pair subjected to vile homophobic insults online(1).png (643x976, 1.29M)

>Why is nobody saying those were shitskins

Attached: 1559155064597.jpg (960x642, 171K)

Daily reminder that most Muslims don't adhere to the standards of ISIS - even a lot of Muslim countries where it's illegal to be openly gay don't have it as a capital crime

>tfw problem caused by immigration are used to further weakens white male, causing even more problems with immigration

You think its gunna stay that way as liberalism recedes?

Was it made up tho?
I mean, they could release CCTV footage, they confirm it's real and we get more rekt videos out of it, it's a win-win

Only if the far right keeps it up in the West.

Daily reminder that Muslim teens don't act like grown adults who have been westernized.

Narrative is white men did it, releasing the truth would ruin the narrative. They want the cake and to eat it, immigration and LGBT = Good, Straight white man = Bad. I for one can't wait for it to collapse down on them.

Attached: 1557921053199.jpg (712x712, 117K)

>no one mention of them being shitskins, which would have been mentioned if they were white
Of course. Fuck Britain.

Teenagers anywhere aren't reliably like their elders.

>even a lot of Muslim countries where it's illegal to be openly gay don't have it as a capital crime
this is your brain on tolerance

Attached: 1559978080661.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

No. It's your brain on fact.

>3-4 young males
>stole purses/wallets afterwards
>no mention of ethnicity
They must be blue blood brits

Who cares?! It was a black guy who punched them anyway! Obviously the media will not tell you that.

link you fucking homo

Are you so naive as to think that it couldn't be a few white kids?

the headlines would be quite different if it were a couple of white kids that did this

It's literally fake and gay

The two dozen white guys left in that city must be super busy with all the crime they commit.

Attached: 1471982329277.jpg (627x749, 207K)

my exact thoughts

Ok

Attached: Gays-off-rooftops.jpg (800x445, 103K)

Is there only one photo of this on the entire internet? Any evidence that it even happened?

Why is this such big news?

People get beaten up all the time, especially in fucking London. Why do they get extra attention for being female and gay?

Not an argument.
What? Like the countless times there have been homophobic incidents in the US? Headlines generally aren't that different.

fake and gay

fucking heretics

LGBT on Facebook love it because they use this event as ammo to attack the existence of straight pride parade , use it as evidence that they are so oppressed and persecuted.

What's the term for these thots? Lipstick dykes or something? Basically lesbians for fashion or something along those lines. Fuckem.

this. I literally haven’t even read anything about this story yet but I guarantee it’s fake just from the two photos I’ve seen. like you would be posing for pics still perfectly covered in blood after something like that happened

Gangs of white chavs attacking gays in London... How is that plausible? Can some brit answer to that question?

>Headlines generally aren't that different

Attached: 1555698789849.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>Was it homophobic?
No, that's completely pants on head retarded.

They wanted these girls to perform sexual acts for their enjoyment. That's practically the opposite of homophobic.

It was... ahem... "only" sexual and physical assault.

Attached: that is gay.png (1062x362, 220K)

I can only compare with the shitshow here.
youtu.be/rmp5-dYJhfY

You literally can't be gay and a muslim.

She looks like Jennifer connelly

its unlikely, if they could use it as political scoring points against Brexit they would use it (foreign lesbos). nowadays they generally scrub mentions of perps and talking about race is only allowed when complaining about stop and search racism. also every bus has cameras like pic related

Attached: screen-showing-cctv-image-on-bus-london-england-uk-A0BFHR.jpg (1300x960, 173K)

>homophobic
>phobia
if they where, than they would've ran away from those bigots aren't they?

Attached: E715C663-763F-40DC-8294-992FE2ECC672.jpg (1242x1178, 300K)

Anyone who calls themselves far right wouldn't be caught dead within 40 miles of London. You're a fucking loony if you think London is a place where white skinheads exist.

Just another day in the diversity utopia.

Enjoying your cultural enrichment yet?

Another far left snowflake lost in in their utopian la la land where rivers are made of chocolate, and everything is free.

Who took the picture?

obligatory 5 hours in MSPaint

Attached: Empowered.jpg (473x464, 58K)

This the white flight is real. One of the reasons it's got so bad so quickly it almost doubles the growth of ethnic minorities there.

Is this your first rodeo? The police gave out no description of the attackers at all when asking for information. Based on past patterns, this only happens when the attackers are not white.

Attached: swagger.jpg (740x450, 85K)

pixels on my screen, this proves everything

>>"...What? Like the countless times there have been homophobic incidents in the US?..."

Name one that has occurred in the past 25 years.
Just one.

Using this as an attack on the guys who did it plays into the establishment hands by the way. All the elite are fucking faggots - makes sense why they don't care about fucking things up just now for short term gain, their brains are hardwired for immediate pleasure, plus no kids - so they're going to use this as a means to clamp down on "muh homophobia".

What you should do is celebrate the fag bashing. Based darkies roughed these dykes up, and they should be encouraged to go out and gay bash some more. Once the faggots are deathly afraid and realise they are incapable of actually ensuring their own survival, they'll plead for the white man to use his strength to bring back order and civilization. But you have to turn the heat up for that to happen. Support the Pakis in the school protests, cheer on fag bashing.

/Thread.

And this is why Jow Forums became natsoc

I don't abide by any of this. Just collecting Jow Forums's opinion for profiling purposes.

In no particular order:

Theory #1
>false flag (staged)
Theory #2
>the absolute state of Britbong "democracy", lecturing others on what's good while they cannot even enforce freedom themselves
Theory #3
>why don't they tell us the race of the perpetrators?
>if perpetrators were "foreigners", lesvians should understand they cannot defend both Western sexual freedom and religious freedom at the same time
Theory #4
>whoever did it, did nothing wrong
Supporting either of the above is not inconsistent with supporting the other ones.

>You literally can't be gay and a muslim
antifa say otherwise

Attached: Antifa fags - Copy.jpg (455x607, 86K)

it was a hoax but yeah

Wait why would you think antifa understand islam?

nice try G4S there was no "pulse nightclub" shooting no cars, club was not open but closed, and dozens of other inconsistencies...the claim 50 people died from a handgun is absurd...

I don't know how you get false flag from what I said

>antifa say otherwise
Haha thanks fuck

At the discursive level, you may claim everything. Just maintaining it doesn't make it real, unless it is some sort of abstruse socially constructed category.

What’s the bottom picture?

Are you illiterate or suffer from some sort of retardation?

Your commitment was put in section #3 (shit skin theory)
Not in section #1 (false flag theory).

You must be stupid or just a blind man using some aid to browse edgy Internet websites. My layout is clear

>Wait why would you think antifa understand islam?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Attached: 6cdefb1d807b404b9c8acebcd5b12524_18.jpg (800x450, 79K)

Attached: 112.jpg (945x696, 127K)

My phone formatted it wrong, no reason to over react. Nevertheless my comment doesn't say what you purport it to say.

Because you can't see the problem in contradicting yourself

It must have sneaked in the list

When it's shit skins you say it was men, when it's a white man you state it. It's all about always trying to give the illusion white men are the ones committing these crimes.

It was a normal London "youth" mugging. Nothing special about it. Us gays want equality we dont need to be treated like a special protected species. The real news story is how London is out of control with violent crime.

>contradicting yourself
how?

i wanna literally bloody deepthroat the whore on the right, who else ?

Its called birth pains.
Societies have changed since the moment grug picked up a stick that busted another grugs head.
What we are witnessing is the void, that was created by the same people who are bloody in the picture. this void is slowly filling with people who have no worries of persecution by their victims. This society is waiting for the voids to fill in, until people have had enough and there will be a battle of ideologies.
Birth pains will be terrible, but the outcome will look the same. These same people in the OPs picture will be spared if they claim insanity and go into mental asylum, for creating and defending all of this mess.

Michael (Weiner) Savage is right, liberalism is a very dangerous mental disorder.

Attached: 1559308966516.gif (227x221, 967K)

It was retarded and criminal.

>These same people in the OPs picture will be spared if they are claiming asylum
ftfy

I found this useful, but will wat for a year to care about this story again. I'm still apaulled at myself for falling for those mexicans in cages images that turned out to be protestes pretending.

I can't get over how cute that brunette is.

Their only asylum claim will be accepted by a dog food factory in Swedish Arabia.
pic unrelated, just wanna know what i saved

Attached: 1558641552873.jpg (2560x1920, 2.75M)

i could swear i saw almost the same picture already but some years ago.
Wasnt there the same story once but it came out that it was faked?

why do white women only do this shit