It says here you've got quite the post-count on a website called "Jow Forums.org...

It says here you've got quite the post-count on a website called "Jow Forums.org." Seems like you spend a lot of your free time there.

Our hiring manager printed out some of your more popular posts so I could read them. Care to explain your reasoning in some of these?

Attached: 1400998531749.jpg (292x219, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r3fqS8W2Vt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I stand by everything I said.

Niggers

Are you prepared to prove those are my statements and not a bout of vile defamation to my incredibly Jewish lawyer?

Yes sir, please start with the NIGGERS chapter.

Attached: TRINITY___Isaiah13_9.png (491x178, 9K)

I passionately hate jews and think they are demons, you're not one of them are you

I see you're a company that does not respect privacy, or the free time of your employees. By the very nature of this portion in the interview, I will withdraw my application for employment and duly report said experience across media channels, so that others may understand the invasive procedures to which your private establishment initiates in seeking qualified candidates. Head hunters will be among the primary target, connections within social media, including linked in, will know this of your company, local industries of which you rely on, such as delivery drivers and electricians, will have knowledge of this. All this ofcorse, unless you decide to respect my privacy and cast aside this practice for my application and all who follow thereafter.

>popular posts
Newfag detected. I'm running this interview now. Give me one good reason why me and my boomerboys over at Jow Forums should let you live.

Fuck the ashknazim if we killed 1000 a day in every major city in the world it wouldn't be enough.
inbred putrid gene motherfuckers

youtu.be/r3fqS8W2Vt0

This is now an Isaiah thread

Fuck off nigger

>I stand by everything I said.

*ashkenazim
inbred apes

Me? No. 95% of employers I'm acquainted with and can ask to blacklist people? Most surely.

Attached: resume-trash1-300x171.jpg (300x171, 8K)

How does a Jow Forums regular look and dress like?

"look, i'm just looking for a job peeling apples; not doing brain surgery"

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN. A FREE MAN ON THE LAND.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Me and my boy tarrant

Attached: we_are_legion.jpg (373x389, 29K)

I did it to farm (You)s

Listen chief, do you want a number 1 oven salesmen or not?

Nigger

Attached: 56E76B43-8913-4AE7-84A7-B802853CEEA2.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

Everything I've ever posted there was satire... sort of like my work performance at this company will be.

Look at me. I am the interviewer now.

kek