What is Germany like today? Is it really full of niggers? Do people really feel ashamed because of the Holocaust...

What is Germany like today? Is it really full of niggers? Do people really feel ashamed because of the Holocaust? Do they really suck the dicks of minority? I don't believe the media because the left says there's no problem and the right says that white people are going to become the minority

Attached: Samurai.jpg (600x329, 19K)

Germany
Nig Germany
Nigger Many

a borring country with the worst football league in Europe

It's fine, you homosexual naziweeb

I’m in Frankfurt for a music festival and the number of niggers at the train stations is astounding.

I dont get why so many amerimutts and other faggots always cry about how berlin is ruined/shitskin only now. I have visited berlin first time in like 10 years and it is still one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Not that many shitskins as people say there are.

Attached: NX-15223.jpg (1000x666, 64K)

>Is it really full of niggers?
More and more.

>Do people really feel ashamed because of the Holocaust?
Not really but you can't say it in public.

>Do they really suck the dicks of minority?
More and more so yes.

Germany is a vassal of US, can't stay white.

Attached: 1534945653666.jpg (1446x688, 471K)

Saying that a country is full of [undesirable people of own country] is just a way to keep ALL citizens away.

Same as any European country, probably a bit worse than the average.
Ofcourse big cities are full of nignogs and mudslimes but most rural areas are still pretty white.

Also this
so by proxy, we are Israels vassal state, always have been since WW2

> Frankfurt
to be honest, the entire rheinland is a concentration of the human shit in germany. is right
people always exaggerate

nigger free down here buddy. if poverty and corruption is necessary to stay free of the african horde, so be it.

>Same as any European country

Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary and Serbia are the border countries from the multicultural disaster happening in the west.

The above mentioned countries and all the other European countries to the west are very white.

We're just going to watch your downfall as you watch our rise.

been there, lots of niggers, but still not at the boiling point

Your countries are too poor and have too low living standards for anybody to be interested in. Even your own people flee your own shitholes towards the degenerated western countries.

Also thank you Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria for holding the southern border.

Much respect

That is true.

But do I feel safe at night walking drunk on my way home. Yes I do.

Do I feel safer letting my gf walk alone at night. Yes I do.

Do you?

Also Romanians, Polish and Hungarians are slowly returning to their white homelands.

Unlike mexicans, we sent a lot of the money earned abroad back home.

I was away for 10 years, in your country included. And now I'm back in my homeland... must be 9 months now. Things are changing for the better. Smart germans have started moving here. It's safe and it's on the rise.

I will admit, Poland will be the economical juggernaut. And we romanians will do just great as well.

We'll see but I feel you will get fucked in a way or another. I highly doubt they will corrupt only the west and let you walk free.

Of course I feel safe with your girlfriend working in our swiss brothels.
What a stupid question.

You actually think the Jews couldnt force immigration on your countries if they wanted to?
Then you are very foolish
If anything, the fact that they are focusing on other European countries first, should be very telling of how much they feel threatened by your poor countries.
And if you truely believe that you would have any chance of stopping them from ruining your countries, then good luck

Yeah? How is that working out in Poland?

They just recently forced them to buy worthless expensive f-35 jet fighters that nobody can really use anyway.

I lived in Germany for the last 3 years. My grandfater is german that grew up in Romania.

I have deep love and respect for germans. In the 90, when I first visitit Germany it was mindblowing. On my second visit (2016-2018) I noticed a drastic change for the worst.

BUT, the gates to Europe are closing. We are waking up to what's happening.

I trust East Europe will rise. And just like germans emigrated to Romania 100 years ago, you are welcomed here.

One more thing, you know how you said a lot of people are leaving (or were leaving) my country.

I was one of them. And I lived and worked with many non-west europeans. There is an interesting thing I noticed. Germany does not ask for a police background check for the the people they hire.

When I applied for a job in Romania 8 months ago it was a requirement. It's only normal. Who want to hire criminals?

So the side effect is, because people with criminal records can't get jobs in Romania, they leave and get jobs in the west. As a result you are taking the most degenerate members of our society in yours.

Thanks.

P.S.: this doesn't apply only to Germany. 7/7 countries in the west where I worked with a contract did not ask about my criminal record.

It's true
>no sovereignity
>no peace treaty
>still an enemy state legally on the international stage
>no constitution
>american military can move through Germany freely without telling anyone, stopping them would be considered an hostile act
>NSA spies on government, can't do shit against it
>Atlantik-Brücke rules our press/media
If anyone thought the state of Europe is because of us, look up how Roosevelt instigated WW2
>pic related, former finance minister and current president of parliament

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-085646~2.png (1443x920, 594K)