Iraqi Christian here looking for prospective

Hello Jow Forums I'm an Iraqi Christian who is already resettled in Australia, I've been on Jow Forums for a decent amount of time, and now I want to help my white brothers in arms against the onslaught of the left wing cultural deterioration because they are helping Muslims come into the same land that we ran away to, I don't want to live with Muslims anymore, they are a savage bunch of low life inbreds, they'll behead you for a myriad of reasons, ranging from the absurd to whatever crosses their minds, I'm interested because I've seen the difference between white civilizations and the rest and its not even close. I don't want to live among nonwhites, and the recent trends about the decline in the white population is concerning to me, so if I engage the leftists and in trying to redpill them, how would they see me? Because I have olive to white-ish skin and green eyes, so in your opinion, if I speak out against their leftist politics, would they see me as someone with somewhat white-ish privilege? Because I want to engage them accordingly

Attached: refugees-400x267-760x507.jpg (760x507, 93K)

Go home shitskin

Go home shitskin

why to engage with leftists.money talks,they became the prostitutes of arabs.engage to your local church.

jihadist shill.

jihadist shill

Nobody will generally see you as white, simply because your name is probably something middle-eastern. Leftists tend to say "internalized racism" or some shit when non-whites talk against leftism. Good luck in your efforts. Remember, Jow Forums is angry, aggressive and filled with various shills, so expect posts like "go home shitskin" a lot.

kill yourself shitskin

Eat shit, Ahmed.

Christian Arabs are perfectly fine. Just make sure to marry within your own. Fight the Muslim wherever possible. Welcome to the West. Make sure to preserve it.

yfw you will never be white, you can suck their dicks all you want but in the end of the day, you are just another shitskin from the middle east

brother, you should know that most Muslims are fine. Think for one moment (((who))) profits the most from the west hating Muslims? Who is most responsible for the suffering in Muslim countries? Who facilitates the mass migration of the worst examples to our lands so we start blaming the monkeys instead of the true evil forces? Our Muslim brothers that stay behind in those countries are the ones that keep up the good fight against our common enemy. Don't believe the media's agitation against Muslims, why shouldn't they play both sides, you think it would be in any way against their principles? They have no principles other than serving their own, rotten blood

Whiteness is overrated, every single white I know has a physical disorder (bad skin, unable to tolerate high altitudes, multiple allergies etc) and it they don't then they have a mental disorder (depression, anxiety, big ego, racial guilt etc)

this

>whiteness is overrated
not if you live in a majority white country and want to fit in

Based cheese Ahmed.

Youre not factoring in that alot of this shit can come from growing up overly sheltered from outside influences.
I grew up in a tiny rural village with mostly farmers and all the children here barely ever had any of these problems, compared to children that grow up in more urban areas.
Most people these days in Western countries just dont get alot of exposure and start to develope these kind of disorders. Same would go for any shitskins if they wouldnt grow up like a slumdog

The problem is there Isn't enough of YOU!

You hate muslims but you're a shitskin yourself, what about you go back to your country and defend it against the muslims? O no you're a retard and exactly your mentality is why muslims are the boss right now in the middle east. The biggest cucks in history are Middle Eastern Christians who were so cucked that they couldn't resist a few arab shitskin Bedouins. The crusades were mostly done by white European christians who at least tried to save christianity in the middle east, you middle eastern christians have been the biggest reason why Islam got so big in the first place. Also the Armenian christians were the ones who helped the Ottomans in conquering Constantinople, I hope every Middle Eastern Christian gets killed by ISIS because you fuckers deserve it.

Get the fuck out and take your shit brown family with you. I don't give a fuck what you believe in. Can't defend yourselves? Here we will give you some 'Deadly' aid

What
Said, it might be easier to start talking with people you share something in common (Christianity) with.

Present it as a problem of unmixing cultures caused by mass immigration, rather than a religious/racial problem.

Comeback your place is with us fala

no, let that cuck stay where he is and be treated like the subhuman he is. all the stares hes gonna get kek. hes gonna try to explain how he is christian but no one will believe him because they will think hes practicing taqyya

lel he’d be considered white in America. At least he claims to have white skin and green eyes. I remember mutts saying Tiffany Trumps Arab Christian boyfriend looked white and can pass for Italian, so that guy would probably be an anomaly as far a whiteness goes.

Attached: D0350D86-206B-48F7-BF22-2EC64492B73F.jpg (968x645, 59K)