/aoc/

Ladies and gentlemen, madame president 2020

Attached: 1541351260419.jpg (764x451, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-falsely-claims-republicans-amended-constitution-to-kick-fdr-out-of-office
liveleak.com/view?t=sRh6A_1551987128
youtube.com/watch?v=tvSU9xFn2Ow
twitter.com/i/status/1112146790860668928
youtube.com/watch?v=pHFCvZvGNpA&list=RDXrdqSYGF8ts&index=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can this spinigger even put together a coherent campaign slogan?

Would it not be funny if the democrats sparked a controversy and ignored the rules and ran AOC in 2020. She would never when, but it would be surreal that they would run her in contrast to the constitution. If she did win, they would have to settle with some dumb fuck reason, completely heretical. It would be a weird scenario

I'm pretty sure her electoral district is not yet representative of the whole US. Nice try.

She unironically called 2/3 of her own side of the political spectrum seasponges.

Señor, habla espanol?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08-13-20-23.jpg (1026x737, 98K)

finally, someone in politics ready to ask the big questions. like what does a trash compactor do exactly and are we sure its safe?

someone ready to do what needs to be done, without letting a limited budget or the constraints of physical reality get in her way.

replace all the buildings in the us and pay for it by just printing more money, it will save the environment somehow. thats her real plan

in game of thrones it only took 8 years for winter to come. so 12 years according to aoc doesn't seem far off. why is everyone making fun of her

To be president she needs to be at least 35. She won't be 35 until the month before the 2024 presidential election. I'm not sure she could run in even that one. The earliest she can run will most likely be 2028. If Trump wins 2020 then she might not be able to run until 2032

No speaky inn glee

So she was elected because of spics?

She's too smart for us, goys

Attached: AOC FDR.jpg (1000x600, 92K)

People have called OPs retards before but you just proven yourself to actually be one if you think she would meet the age requirement by 2020

> being so retarded that you don't even know about the minimum and requirement in the US constitution
Shifty bait OP

>uses a dumbass tv show as a basis for political talk
Don't forget a dude ultimately won the throne

Attached: 1551915831574.jpg (524x511, 48K)

Did she really say that?

i'm pretty sure she won't be reelected again
she was only voted in because her electoral district was full of nonwhites, so they voted for the spic candidate over the white one simply based on skin colour not knowing what a batshit insane retard she is
establishment Democrats will just run another, less moronic spic the next election to get rid of her

cope

Folk genossen, Folk genosserin, mine arbeidere

vi feirer i dag...
wait what? common workers are what, prividedged... oil workers too, privididged and racist.... wow who would have known, it't not because you don't work hard enough.. it's racism

wake up america, this is the state trolling you. you got freedom

>but but russia
>while we try to impose nohaid and soviet laws

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech and these money peoole and their nohaid laws is going to result in a new hitler... is how they roll, shit scared because how they threat people, of the next hitler...ohonono when you realize what they do, you will react too and this is what they want... insane!

She could run in a democrat dominated district as an independent and win especially in her own.

Yes, i have the webm but Jow Forums doesnt play webms with sound. I'll try to find it on live leak

You wish LOL

I wasn't coping. You are just not being realistic about how soon she can run.

Here
foxnews.com/politics/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-falsely-claims-republicans-amended-constitution-to-kick-fdr-out-of-office

Literally will secure Republican votes and also isn't old enough to run.

I'm not even saying she sucks, she is too young and you're a moron

>implying they won't just change the rules
Yep, I'm thinking this is cope

This is also a good one... where she claims a border wall will dindu against drugs, but her own witness states the EXACT OPPOSITE. He had all the statistics and everything.
It was awesome.
liveleak.com/view?t=sRh6A_1551987128

Attached: 1551925716081.jpg (1024x683, 124K)

because

this left, it's our left. it's not like in the us, where they are the pawns of the banks.its so strangethe us situation..

but this.. you should have todld this swedish rappers that it was just memes, they take it seriou

They would need to amend the constitution which is quite difficult to impossible especially with our current congress..

I wasn't apologetic of her. See:

Based. The leftist fucks went so far left they can't even get a consensus on their own ideas. Divided even among themselves. Kek

Not only that, but she betrayed them all by denying Amazon to give her own supporters jobs. They all spit on her and she was stumbling around trying to save face blaming it all on "le big bad corp".

I guess this link would be more appropriate
>goddam I can't take her fucking voice
twitter.com/i/status/1112146790860668928

Ahh the trannies are back to their aoc shilling.
Go and either dilate or join the 45.

Those nasty right wingers not only want to keep dead people from voting but running for office as well. All Out Crazy for President!

You know it. The blue balls are at it again

Attached: 1508710584874.jpg (434x424, 108K)

14:21 well at least I can buy beer in this shit hole, omg these norwegians they are so uptight... aaaaaaa

>leaf forgets to use same meme flag from his OP.
Every fucking time!

hello do you got a licenes for that cigatrette there Macedonia?

no?

step aside....

She won't be old enough.
Why can't commies do basic math...?
Then again, your last President was born in Kenya...

and it took immigrants in sweden...

if you are not old enough this old pol, you know wehn we used masks and shit back in 1907

listen... listen to the old..

yes yes go home the faroe islands you are empty of beer.

>free masons of satan

>won't just change the constitution on a whim

and all the world riches can be attributed to a tousands... so when did the let lose it? and become corporalist zionists?

You guys are so far off the mark, everyone knows Cortez is in to Derkling "Germanic Bob" Del Vepetraika down on 362th Street for 10G's with an 8 point vig, she spent too much time munching carpet down at the Hollaback Girl

biggest drug problems, on a per capita basis, in ameria right now are from legal prescription ones. oxycontin and others contributing to the opioid epidemic. the very group of people trump's been giving tax cuts to and letting continue wrecking americans.

stay mad, faggot. this brown mutt woman will be your guys' president in a decade or two.

Lol. Every Saturday with this drunk Nor poster. Love you man.

we used to be the anti authoritan extreme left, until the ciann cnn took over and made itinto not a clas fight anymore, but a race thing...
youtube.com/watch?v=pHFCvZvGNpA&list=RDXrdqSYGF8ts&index=5

omg this so good, american rap? bow to swedish rap. "swedish"

my god, the cia nows that I like beer

and I am out too so I have to go to the store..

She knows that the hammer is about to come down, that's why she's got this little albino fuckboy hotter than a $2 gun in a jailbreak so he can take the hit when the shylocks bust the door down

just one more smoke and a pinch of trolling
>NO GO BUY BEER AND TAKE THE DOGGO WITH YOU
okay odin..... stop being an ashole

The fact that OP didn't know this is truly emblematic of the level of intellect that surrounds this woman.

>3 posts by this ID

>cauliflower is colonial oppression
>just joking about climate change ending the world in 12 years
>didn’t know what a garbage disposal was
>worried it wasn’t environmentally sound
>assumes all old white male politicians are Republicans
>22nd amendment prevented FDR‘s re-election
>0-57 on GND
>banks are responsible for the actions of borrowers
>25K jobs lost
>$27 billion tax revenue lost
>eliminate farting cows
>outlaw hamburgers
>give money to people unwilling to work
>eliminate air travel
>build trains to Hawaii
>didn’t know the three branches of government
>print money to pay for social programs
>doesn’t understand tax policy
>doesn’t understand basic economic theory
>working longer hours or multiple jobs lowers the unemployment rate
>thought she got “inaugurated” into office and would sign bills into law
>being morally superior trumps being factually correct
>less than 16K votes (700,000 eligible voters)
>brags about having an economics degree when she only has a minor
>leveraged a $300,000 education into a bartending job
>dangerously unqualified
>pudgy ankles

Attached: 79291C33-02FD-453E-8AB8-51636E00C7F8.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

She's too young for the presidency, vote Bernie instead

Attached: download (3).jpg (273x185, 5K)

Imagin the guy who fucks her

Can you rephrase this? I don't know the constitutional background you are referring to

You have to be 35 to be elected President.

>>just joking about climate change ending the world in 12 years
no one said that. they said that if things were to continue as they were, that in 12 years there'd be some damage that's irreversible.

can always expect a dumb mutt to not understand anything.

2028 or 2032, maybe. But not 2020.

No less terrifying 10 years later though.

Attached: 46456456465.png (673x1093, 493K)

Attached: 45654646456565.png (681x1130, 177K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-132566_Twitter.png (830x739, 132K)

If any of AOCs staff are in here, can she please PLEASE wear some cute, revealing shoes in the near future? It's such an easy way to drive an audience and footfans are dedicated funposters, we would ensure everyone loves AOC all the more.

she has a comet named after her
i hope it kills me someday

Attached: 1550854171712.png (1080x1920, 661K)

Which is what they've been saying for the past 12 years. And the 12 years before that. And so on...

I apologise for EU faggot watermelons. They are a disgrace.

That's why the House is a clown show. Any retard with an opportune zip code can become a representative.

Attached: Ringling Brothers.jpg (2184x1456, 1.03M)