Do you think slavery(particularly Roman styled) will make a comeback someday? What would it take for it to happen?

Do you think slavery(particularly Roman styled) will make a comeback someday? What would it take for it to happen?

Attached: manu-bennett-as-crixus-in-starz-spartacus-3.jpg (683x1024, 271K)

>What would it take for it to happen?

The end of capitalism

Bump

>Make a comeback

Have you been to africa lately user?

Capitalism is far too efficient at making wageslaves than actual expensive slaves.

>That guy was a slave
Imagine what bull the roman machine was

In capitalist society we’re all just slaves to the rich anyway

Attached: 429D1742-F88A-4B96-8DB8-BF18DECD62AA.jpg (1365x2048, 610K)

That depends. If the technology cycle can be maintained, then no. Robots and automation will do all of the slave labour.
However if the West falls, then China will literally make you slaves, and I say this with n undue hysteria.

It already does exist. It’s called debt slavery.

Just file for bankruptcy lol

Attached: Mematic_meme_20190601_203336.png (620x677, 337K)

>China will literally make you slaves

Let me guess you thought Russia was going to land paratroopers in North Dakota too?

you, losing your virginity

It's not desirable to have slaves from other races.
As long as the slaves remain slaves all is good.
But it just takes one short moment of collapse and the freed slaves will mutt up your entire country for hundreds of years.

When the Jews and Israël will enslaved us all, goyyim

Let me guess, you chug chink cum?

Have sex

No, robots will just take the jobs.

i wish we all dressed like this again, simple and no expansive brands and logos and what not

Attached: ancient-roman-man-and-woman.jpg (1024x1300, 188K)

Say that again fagboi

This was the most badass show ever.

they were essentially walking around in their pijamas all day, feel when you will never style on the plebs like this

>not wearing expensive 500 euro patrician lvis vitton tunic

No, I'm not American. And China is following Deng Xiapoing's doctrine of a silent rise to pre-eminence. The idea they are anything but a storm on the horizon for the whole world is naivety

>ywn wear a cape
why live

Attached: 220px-Greek_travelling_costume.jpg (220x513, 38K)

Partial or absolute collapse of a welfare state.

Words fall from mouth like shit from ass.

Are you talking of you Moshe ?

Something else we could have had.

Attached: 5cf.jpg (499x670, 54K)

Attached: TruthAboutClownWorld.jpg (800x450, 307K)

Attached: 1519340423504.jpg (516x1024, 69K)

Yes. All high cultures were built with forms of slavery performing the menial duties.

You know absolutely nothing about the complexities of governing a country the size of China. I’m sure they’ll be landing troops in California any day now.

Serfdom is far more likely:
>Poor, uneducated debtor class
>Those with debt cannot improve lot in life
>Debtor class kept languid with entertainment and cheap food
>Eminent domain and civil asset forfeiture used as weapons against political foes/protesters
>Ruling elite occasionally elevates a member of debtor class to high position to give impression that there is no caste system.

this pretty much. The only reason slavery stopped existing is because it is less efficient than wageslavery. Pay some meaningless papers to your slaves and they become 200% more productive while thinking they're "free". Combine that with student loans and now they can't freely quit their jobs without going bankrupt essentially geting stuck to life of servitude to their employers. It's genius, really.

too much gay shit but yeah it's great