New Soph

So literally /ourdaughter Soph puts out a bitchute exclusive video (fuck YouTube) and none of you faggots can promote it? She is trying to function outside the google ecosystem and none of you faggots can give her a boost?

bitchute.com/video/aoS3FfY2ADHL/

In this one she takes on Greta Thunberg (berg) the little Swedish environmentalist cunt. Absolutely BTFOs her. We must support our guys/gals trying to work around the system.

Attached: IMG_7804.png (1334x750, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

carefull.
I got a 2 WEEK ban for posting a thread similar to this.
for apparently "advertising"
appealed
was denied
WTF.....mods?!?!?

Soph is a political commentator, and highlights issues worthy of discussion.

I don't think she should be doing whatever she's doing. She's a 14 year old girl.

you can't refresh your IP?

Attached: Vlcsnap-2011-08-07-22h16m19s14.png (389x399, 150K)

banned for promoting avoidance of bans

Attached: 1527925891691.jpg (640x799, 58K)

I can't refresh my IP?

Attached: 1559795351212.gif (498x280, 2.8M)

Look. Without an app bitchute won’t take off. Without a roku channel bitchute won’t take off. This is the way of the world. Bitchute needs these tools or they are fucked. Add a decent search engine that’s site specific. Bitchute, get to work if you want topple the monster.

>off-topic eceleb spam
just report these threads

It has an app. It works fine.

There is literally nothing more important during these times than alternative mechanisms to disseminate dissident right information. Fuck off kike shill

What other options do we have?

I just had one on about being in middle school. Holy shit she swears in lewd even worse than I do as a dirty old man. Inspirational!

Reported

I don't particularly care about little girls.
And I sure as shit don't care about political commentators.

I didn't even know she went to bitchute you fag
Also thanks

Soph is great, very promising, genuinely inspires me and fills me with hope for the young.

Bitchute looks like shit, but I kinda enjoy its outdated UI, gives me a nostalgic feeling. Same way I enjoy the good old imageboard format I guess.

hmm, strange
veru strange, bro

>Greta Thunberg (berg)
No, Berg is a common lastnamesuffix in Sweden.

She is however being controlled by her Leftist mother who want to make money.

She started off so strong, she needs to go back to being what she was before.

OH I FIGURED IT OUT
It's like those rewrites of yotsuba. There's just something charming about innocent girls and swearing up a storm.

Attached: 1233420052342.jpg (819x1200, 240K)

Fuck the mods. They're cunts.

Are the videos monetised?

brighteon.com/

*AHEM*

Attached: 1541015477938.jpg (613x702, 71K)

Don't worry, I got a ban for "advertising" TikTok back in October, by simply asking how we can weaponize the app because Jow Forums dropped ball when redpilled vines could have been utilized

>You want some real change? Get yourself an assault rifle and ____ _ _ ___ __ ___ ___ ______ __ __ _____.

based

Unironically being a climate change denier, Almost as cringy as this baby in her videos. This is pandering 101, and if you don't see it you're cucked by another jewish trick.