>be 5th generation bakery
>stops three niggers from shoplifting
>sjw oberlin college and their activists cry racism
>attempts to destroy bakery
>tree niggers arrested and taken to court
>niggers plead guilty in court
>oberlin claims they didn't do nothing
>bakery takes college to court
>bakery wins and awarded 11 million dollars.
legalinsurrection.com/2019/06/verdict-jury-awards-gibsons-bakery-11-million-against-oberlin-college/

Attached: IMG_4187.jpg (1421x1611, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1L8l3LrzLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"The verdict sends a strong message that colleges and universities cannot simply wind up and set loose student social justice warriors and then wash their hands of the consequences. In this case, a wholly innocent 5th-generation bakery was falsely accused of being racist and having a history racial profiling after stopping three black Oberlin College students from shoplifting. The students eventually pleaded guilty, but not before large protests and boycotts intended to destroy the bakery and defame the owners. The jury appears to have accepted that Oberlin College facilitated the wrongful conduct against the bakery."

The short version of this story is that the day after the 2016 election victory by Donald Trump, a black male Oberlin College student was stopped for shoplifting wine at Gibson’s Bakery and Market in downtown Oberlin, OH. Gibson’s had been in existence since 1885, was frequented by students, and also provided baked goods to the college dining halls. A scuffle ensued that was joined by two black female Oberlin College students accompanying the male shoplifter and apparently acting in concert with him. All three eventually would plead guilty to shoplifting and aggravated trespassing, and would avow that Gibson’s was not engaged in racial profiling.

But before those guilty pleas, students at the college immediately declared that Gibson’s was guilty of racial profiling, and large protests were organized outside the bakery. Flyers were passed out claiming Gibson’s was “racist” and had “a long account of racial profiling and discrimination.” The Oberlin College Dean of Students Meredith Raimondo allegedly participated in handing out the flyers in front of the bakery. The Oberlin College Student Senate also passed a resolution claiming Gibson’s “has a long history of racial profiling and discriminatory treatment of students and residents alike.” The college administration allegedly helped spread this student senate resolution.

Students started a boycott of the bakery, initially joined in by the college. The college eventually resumed business with the bakery, but then terminated that business after the lawsuit was filed.

Gibson’s and its owners sued the college and Raimondo for libel, tortious interference with business relationships and contracts, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and trespass. Gibson’s alleged long-term damage to its business and reputation for the allegedly defamatory accusations and other torts. The plaintiffs in closing argument asked the jury to award $12.8 million in compensatory damages.

Big tech vs ZIONISM GET IN HERE BROS

You haven't BTFO'd anyone until the "message" has been sent to the students who made life difficult for the people of the restaurant

And now in order to afford the fines, the college will just raise tuition and books costs

Good

one victory at a time, hurt them in their pocketbooks

Good, reduce the number of people this college can get its hands on.

>he actually thinks this
In an era of infinite, inflationary money injection by the government in the form of student loans, kids won’t even know the difference in how much they have to borrow until the first payment is due.

What a wholesome picture.

Attached: Gibson-Family-reacts-to-Oberlin-College-Verdict.png (763x537, 741K)

Trump judges turn out nice

never back a black
it's always a losing bet.

>infinite, inflationary money injection by the government
As weird as it sounds, this sums up everything wrong in the world. I’ve seen all the stuff about the federal reserve, but never really thought about how it applies to all the degeneracy today.

Except in boxing

The good thing about this is it sets a precedent. If schools have to pay evrrytine they will do what they can to limit the possibility of being sued. If we can push this to business sueing cities for mass protests for lost wages we can prevent a large portion of violent leftists.

And? they won't see a penny of that. Kike lawyers will ensure that. Meanwhile, this will happen hundreds of times again in the future, and small businesses will be destroyed. The damage is already done to that bakery, they're fucked.
If at this point you still place any hope in the legal system, you're an idiot. It works against you, even if you think you've won.

Lighten up a little bit, Geoffrey. Enjoy a win.

You can't fault students if color for being undocumented shoppers, on the account of their skin color they can't help it and it would be racist of you to point it out

Texas Subway manager

Attached: fingerguns.gif (498x243, 1.35M)

Kek at undocumented shoppers = shoppers with no money.

>Enjoy a win.
It's a not a win though. How many times do these groups ever pay out? Almost next to zero. Oberlin will keep funding appeals, kikes will keep raking over minutiae, the bakery will be forced to keep paying legal costs just to keep fighting for justice. Eventually - close to bankruptcy - they will no longer be able to afford those costs, and without that legal representation to fight another appeal, will put in a no contest, in which they will be forced to accept a severely reduced payout (something ridiculous, like $1000). It happens all the fucking time.

Perhaps you're thinking "Oh, well, the courts sided with the bakery - they won! Now people won't judge the bakery, and everything will go back to normal!" That's not how it works today. People are already convinced. They'll lose custom already, doesn't matter if they were vindicated. It's a college town, after all.

It's not a win at all. It changes nothing. The legal system will not protect you. This is Frenchism at it's worst.

jewgleing bike lock professor eric clanton sued gives nothing. clantons victims need to sue the fuck out of clanton and berkeley.

I may make a trip down to Oberlin to give this bakery some cash this weekend. Can any west siders tell me if they have anything good?

lmao. you can even give niggers college education and they're still thieving aggressive niggers.

That's some great news. It's time we Star sueing these fucks.

This is your brain on too many movies

Attached: JHXID.jpg (255x352, 16K)

This is a huge slap on the face of the kikes organizing things
The students are a bunch of NPCs under their control

suing these faggots into the ground is the only way they'll learn. You need to Peter Thiel these cocksuckers from the face of the earth.

Jajaja. So those 3 negros bad actions caused the college to lose alot of money? What will happen to the college afterwards?

That's a beautiful story, user.

Checked,

And to avoid this in the first place schools will start firing the leftist professors.

Do you know why Gawker did not appeal the decision against them by Hulk Hogan? You have to produce the entire award of the decision on the appeal and risk incurring additional court fees and an increased payout for the defendant. You are confusing criminal court with civil.

Wasn't the irony of the racial profiling claim that the store had busted something like 12 students over a decade for shoplifting, almost all of whom were white?

It's actually the reverse. In the movies, the underdog wins the legal battle, get's a huge payout, and the final shot is of a happy small businessman and his family enjoying a fishing trip with his son, who is set to take over the business. That's the story shown on the screen for Americans who love that stuff.

The reality is different. Oberlin, looking at a simple CBA analysis that says it's cheaper to spend $10 million on legal fees to reduce the payment to zero than payout $33 million entirely, will do so. You're a fool if you think otherwise. No - the next five years, they will grid that bakery down to nothing. And you won't remember this thread, you won't even though it's happened, because that story won't get printed.

>long account of racial profiling
More like long account of blacks getting caught shoplifting

god damn i love being white

Attached: oberlin.jpg (1200x810, 101K)

We cannot stop winning!

>Do you know why Gawker did not appeal the decision against them by Hulk Hogan?
HH was being bankrolled by Thiel. They made it clear that whatever Gawker could cough up to appeal, Thiel would match the costs. They understood full well that there was no possbility in winning.

Who's the magic money angel that's going to defend the bakery? No one is coming, and it doesn't matter how many fucking cookies they sell, they will never be able to match the costs. Their will be an appeal, they will win, and they will get nothing. The bakery ends up slandered and broke, and will go out of business in the next few years, silently and without fanfare.

This whole story is to get conservatives to think that there is still hope left in the legal system. There isn't, and the longer you keep dreaming that there is, the more they will fuck you over.

This makes me so happy.

College got woke, I hope they go broke.

And the stuff on their website looks amazing. And I don't even like candy. They also have T-shirts if some of you non-local fags are interested in supporting them.

You really seem to have no idea how the US civil court system works. It's really bizarre that you're willing to speak so authoritatively when you're just completely wrong.

This is our brave new world, convicting blacks of crimes they committed is racist.

Sweet.

Attached: bueno.gif (360x360, 85K)

They will not win any appeal, the dream would be this reached the supreme court and they could apply a national ruling. As far as their business, the community outpouring has been fantastic and the students will graduate and new students will memory hole this story.

Heartwarming

Evil liberal college can burn in hell

Attached: 51B08666-12DA-43DD-9C44-71BFAC8485FC.jpg (720x762, 65K)

Is this an investment oportunity? Say I propose to pay all the bakery legal expenses and when they get paid I will get reimbursed plus some extra

Nah nigger they gonna pay out
This lawyer works on contingency most likely
He won’t give up his huge payday even if they appeal they’ll keep losing

Well, at least we know how to hurt the SJW colleges.

Attached: 1558675985217.gif (220x124, 86K)

Has anyone here played “Kingdom Come”?
Is it true that the Millers have their own secret society which includes bakers? It’s like an underground union, been around for centuries, don’t mess with bakers.

Bump. Just to piss off all the leftist faggots lurking.

You know it's a state issue... right?

They still have to go into the punitive damages phase, the amount they can get would obviously go up. They did this with malice

This is the US not the UK

>>Gibson

The poor niggers just misread. Clearly they were just looking for gibs.

>oberlin college
Reminds me of the Albany case.

>3 Queens get on a bus
>Probably drunk
>Start altercation with well behaved white people
>get arrested by racist patriarchal arm of authority
>call out racism
>oops forgot about cameras

Attached: Albany False race attack.jpg (2374x966, 629K)

And you do?

This lawsuit shit has always been mainly for Boomers with too much money to burn on lawyers.

Victim can sue Clanton in civil court. Nobody will ever hire Clanton, and even if they did, his wages can be garnished and bank accounts seized to cover the judgement.

>around blacks

Nice to see dumb niggers get btfo. I can only imagine how much shit white people in the area have to deal with.

The feels user, the feels.

>Oberlin reminds me of Albany
Fuck you, disgusting Leaf subhuman.

Out of curiosity, do you have any Jewish ancestry?

The college is over 30% Jewish.

it wasn't really the students it was mostly the college administration
the students did their "no justice, no peace" bullshit for an afternoon then went back to being confused about their genders the next day
retarded and annoying but who cares
the college terminated a contract they had with the bakery, called for a boycott and (wrongfully) claimed the bakery had a long standing history of racial descrimination (which the police later investigated and concluded to be complete bollocks)
this lead to actual financial problems for the bakery

thanks for the thread OP

to be fair the couple years the bakery had to put up with that shit is going to be rewarded with $33 million. i'd say its well worth it desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1L8l3LrzLA
(you)

Wtf? It is considered racist to charge thieves now? Damn. Next thing we know, it would be racist to accuse a black guy of rape or worse, murder of non-blacks.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

What is it with the left and bakeries.

Sweet justice.

Attached: 1541766648532.jpg (1029x1738, 257K)

they only attack what they think are easy targets

How do you think that surprise multi million lawsuit is going to affect their tuition?

6 out of 40 police reports were black lmao

Attached: 1559716366926.gif (400x301, 840K)

Daily reminder that not even the best education can't change pic related.

These niggers were probably given a free ride to a "good" college and they still fucked it up...

Attached: IQ.jpg (1209x504, 72K)

*can
Oops,made a typo...

Lol, it will when tuition goes up next semester

As a business owner how do I keep nigs out of my store?

Attached: 1559873648179.jpg (500x490, 88K)

At least there's still some law enforcers that judge through the words of law rather than their feelings. I can sleep better tonight.

Dresscode

Whites Win Again

>Gibson’s had been in existence since 1885, was frequented by students, and also provided baked goods to the college dining halls.
So the college was biting the hand that feeds them?

I'm surprised no one has posted that this is "Meredith" Raimondo

Attached: meredith_raimondo.jpg (260x347, 24K)

beautiful

Attached: meridethraimondo_mg_1537-lpr.jpg (760x507, 41K)

Put a help wanted sign in the window

A man?

Attached: 1554683919191.jpg (1024x784, 116K)

How much money do you think small-town colleges have?

Bakery will become the new Chick fila

There's a reason Trump won and Chick fila is still open

Everyday people hate niggers and faggots but have to hide their power levels but vote with their dollar

Lol at this deluded retard.

The salt of the earth types. Looks like a Rockwell image.

Security cameras are inherently racist

London is not that white

>quads being ignored

What da fuck happened to this place?

niggers gonna nig.

Actual work to be done!