I never noticed the shark fin nose that (((they))) have before. Now I can never unsee it

I never noticed the shark fin nose that (((they))) have before. Now I can never unsee it.
Thanks for honing my jewdar to perfection, Jow Forums.

Attached: anthony weiner.jpg (1536x995, 316K)

>Imagine being this retarded.
Not suprising

Thank for bumping my thread rabbi

We should thank that kike pervert. He knocked over his own domino.

Dead serious ever since I started browsing pol many many years ago I can visually spot a jew instantly. The jewdar is real.

There's always someone somewhere with a big nose who knows.

I can visually see it, but i noticed all the personality, political and cultural things. I know their politics before i even speak with them

Yeah that too.

>duh nuh
>duh nuh
>duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh
>doodle lee doooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh

Attached: 825.jpg (879x603, 126K)

Hooknoses are easy (not to be confused with roman eagle noses though) Also try to be on the look out for straight, but slightly bulbous version. For all intents and purposes we could call it the weinstein nose.

I have a big nose, but it is straight and germanic.

Attached: weinstein_nose.jpg (727x1069, 135K)

The shark fin nose helps us efficiently navigate a sea of sheckles.

This. I will hear some train of thought and think "wow that's Jewish" then boom the guys a jew I find out

It's uncanny. It has to be genetic. I'm sure of it. There's only so much Judaism and the Talmud can do to a human.

>the jewdar is real
How did modern civilization ever forget?

Attached: 1552000519395.jpg (724x678, 45K)

If the nose points down its a semite.

The nose knows

Attached: nose convex.jpg (581x248, 21K)

Attached: Jews.gif (750x496, 1.97M)

74 years of post WW2 Zionist brainwashing.

Do you know why their noses are so big?
Air is free!

Attached: 1422500600051.jpg (310x403, 171K)

It makes me uncomfortable when I'm in public and a Jew enters the area, I can feel their aura.

sleepy eyes was the best tell, Trump nailed it with that

Lips are another giveaway. Look for a Cheshire Cat smile as well.

This. They will literally start getting paranoid if you stare for a mili-second too long. It's like they all know that all the social programming is so the goyim never know who they are. They literally get the "I've been found out" look. Which means they know how horrible they are.

That's if they can manage more than a grimmace-smile.

Attached: 1464546853567.jpg (2280x3345, 3.4M)

Will you trip me up and laugh when I fall?

Scarlett Johanssen's mouth is the exact same as the merchant man's. Once you see it...

Attached: scarlett.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Don' t forget the jewfro and the sausage lips!

stare in to DWS's face long enough and you get what David Icke means by lizard people.

My man. thanks to Jow Forums i can sniff a jew out from 3 miles away. i can look at a photo and tell you with 99% accuracy if they're a jew or not.
it's not about the nose, bro. go next level. it's all in the eyes. jews are literally not even human. if you can't spot one it's like saying you can't tell a wolf from a dog.

Has this image been tampered with? Because this kike bitch looks legitimately evil.

No user! You will turn to stone!

Attached: 1464547375138.jpg (1581x1662, 464K)

she's literally a jew.

Attached: 1559629729373.jpg (2032x2128, 1.47M)

They are evil, it is 100% genetic, that's why they try to brainwash people that genetics don't matter and everyone is equal regardless of parents etc etc.

Attached: jews types.png (640x640, 659K)

I have a hook nose but am not Jewish. Apparently is it from the 25% Italian.

My Jewdar has developed thanks to this board. We had a modern art gallery with very degenerate works posted at my college recently and the lady that organized it checked all the boxes from a first glance.

lol before I was redpilled on the JQ I had this one teacher we used to make fun of for having a really big caveman brow ridge. He had one of (((those))) last names.

quite literally indistinguishable from Arabs tho

Ashkenazim typically stay white even in the desert sun. That's why they use orange spray tans to try to blend in and why they wear hats and coats outside.

THEY ONLY COME OUT AT NIGHT

Attached: 1408011426001_wps_4_epa04352227_Ultra_Orthodo.jpg (962x646, 162K)

i hate them in my gut. when i see them with their little curly Q hair and yarlmukes and their ugly fucking faces i truly feel a visceral hatred. jews...

oh well

Attached: 3d52687b77f.png (574x601, 152K)

Based Morrissey poster

>oy vey this water
>it won't give me any shekels
>can you believe it, avi!
>what did I do to derve this!

Attached: tyu1.jpg (600x400, 18K)

oh god do i hate them

haha

fucking wizards. how great would it be to drag one behind a truck? could you imagine a mass grave full of them? how great would that be. laughing with your aryan brothers, filling a pit in the ground with dead fucking kikes, knowing you're making the world a better, safer place for future generations.

man i wish the holocaust happened

I'd also like to thank Jow Forums.

My jewdar has been well honed.

>hello i literally write books about exactly how to destroy every last bit of life on the planet and why that's a good thing
>you should buy them, goyim
>i'm not doctor (((frankenstein))) i just literally have my father on ice so i can raise him from the dead
What's abnormal about that? Seems like you're everyday normal average nice white person.

Attached: 26575_Ray-Kurzweil-660x350.jpg (660x350, 40K)

and objectively not beautiful at all.

there's a reason so many cartoons refer to this concept of dolphin people, mixing people with dolphins
it's not a shark fin, it's a dolphin snout
as much as people say there are reptilian people, then surely there must be a tribe of dolphin people

alright hitler
let's calm down and save the white race, then we'll see about the 'other' races

Visual channels are but the beginning of jewdar. Soon you will be able to read a post, see a name, or read about actions and psychically know if it is a Jew.
Continue the path and no Judenrat may hide from your physical or ethereally gaze.

This. It's amazing how bad normies are at this, especially blacks who just seem them as white. Example, Tariq Nasheed only ever mention (((loomer))), or (((milo))) while not realizing the double cross.

Lurk more

You can also tell they are Jewish from their personality

@ you

Thats called mental illness

But the otherwise straight noses with bumps on them are fine, right?.....

A leaf talking about mental illness. That's rich.

>never noticed the shark fin nose
>honing my jewdar to perfection
long way to go fren

Attached: 1545258997115.jpg (896x667, 802K)

Kek. My nose looks nothing like that. Imagine a Greek nose with a slight bump on it. It's also called a Roman nose because most Roman statues have noses like it

You needed Jow Forums to learn how to spot a Jew? Kek

Ahhhh to be a 20 year old kid running around Germany with 100% authority from the state to sniff these rats out... can we go back bros??

Attached: EF4DAB0B-90A5-440B-BFCB-AF004575C591.jpg (274x400, 20K)

Same, I think.

>jewdar
2 years in NYC and I can even pin down mischlings