Press F to pay respects

Sentenced to 97 months in federal prison.

houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Banned-from-guns-Texas-gave-him-a-license-13950790.php

Attached: HankYoo.jpg (800x800, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vq4ql
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If he survives this he will come out what could have been one of Hitler's top soldiers.

F

Literally this need to send him Memes

Not archived link, fuck off Journo.

aw poor baby

BTFO.
Good riddance.

> threatening to shoot his resident counselor at Rutgers University
kek. he did nothing wrong, fuck rutgers.
>“My opinion is that he literally held the university hostage for two months with his disruptive behavior,” University of Texas-Tyler Police Chief Mike Medders said.
Your "opinion" is factually wrong. He didn't literally hold anything hostage for two months.
> “Black Lives Matter” should be labeled a terrorist organization “and that the federal government and the U.S. military should be able to kill them all,” according to the police report. He’d also “made statements about his hatred of individuals who practice Islam and Judaism.” But officers determined that he had not threatened anyone specifically, so no crime had been committed.
Based beyond words.
>“yelling that the U.S. should have sided with Hitler”
Based levels off the chart.

I see a young man who expereinced years of harassment by the (((state))) including involuntary psychiatric internment.
>The charges were eventually dropped when witnesses gave inconsistent statements, said Jason Parrish, Yoo’s attorney.
case in point. He was being harassed.
He literally did nothing to anyone and they locked him up based on a technicality. He's going to make Cho look like an amateur when he gets out. Maybe if they ddin't harass the poor man he wouldn't have gotten to this point. Mossad/glowniggers wanted to set up their next piece better. gangstalked the guy and ruined his life. now they'll rub their hands when he defends himself.

to fucking lazy for it, archive it yourself faggot

>shooting at the head of a paper target is alarming enough to call police
Someone mind explaining this and why a shooting range wouldn't allow it?

>“Hank has several unorthodox ideas,” the Ranger added, “such as all single mothers should be shot in the back of the head.”
This man has overdosed on redpills.

Attached: Laugh Pokemon.jpg (300x242, 15K)

based

inb4 memory holed

Attached: 1528427557380.jpg (366x440, 26K)

He was based and yang-pilled.

>8 years in prison for having the wrong political opinions

...AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE

F

In 2013, after threatening to shoot his resident counselor at Rutgers University, the then-19-year-old Yoo was committed to a New Jersey psychiatric hospital, where he was diagnosed with “aggressive homicidal ideation and explosive personality disorder.” A year later a friend was alarmed enough at Yoo’s behavior at a shooting range to alert police. He “would shoot at the head of the target every time, even though range policy specifically prohibited such contact,” he reported. Even after warnings, Yoo “continued to shoot at the head.”

Yoo was admitted to a psychiatric clinic again in 2015 “after repetitive disruptions [and] homicidal threats.” Several colleges banned him from their campuses. He was twice rejected for military service because of his unstable mental health. Online, he became known as the “Asian Nazi” for his racist rants and threats of violence against blacks and Jews.

GET IN HERE WE ARE TAKING OVER ZIONISM

See you there

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.

There is nothing that says you cannot bear arms just because you're a bit nutter butters.

Article says he was banned from the shooting range for shooting at the heads of targets and the range 'prohibits' such behavior. This is why you wont fucking ever see me at a public faggot range.

Attached: 103_4815.jpg (4608x3456, 2.55M)

>life_size_masked_nigger_burglar_holding_tv_paper_target.jpg

I've shot at several ranges in the D/FW area. Human shaped targets are not allowed to the point that the little rectangle atop the big rectangle targets are banned. I would guess that he was using these types after telling the range officer that he wouldn't aim at the small rectangle.

If I can't have a gun, then I will have no choice but to use fire, chemical weapons, and mantraps. Safer to just let me keep my guns, considering I've never done anything wrong with them.

Attached: F.png (1024x1024, 22K)

>he was diagnosed with “aggressive homicidal ideation and explosive personality disorder.”
The psychiatric term for "hes angry" lool.

>. “Just as an FYI, we returned Yoo’s guns to him this morning,” a Texas Ranger wrote in an email. It is not clear why the agency returned firearms to a person prohibited from having them.
>“Thank you for letting us know,” a prosecutor replied. “I’m praying everyone will stay safe.”

Hahaha this conversation is top keke

F. Based chingchong. Also where the fuck did he go where he couldn't shoot at the heads of the target? Center mass is basic, good shit, but headshots are just if you want to have fun at the range with a smaller target. That and the targets that I've purchased in the past have had bullseye points on the head as well. What is the reason of bullseye points if you can't use them? This is so strange to me.

Attached: 1550140451262.png (333x400, 76K)

that’s gay as fuck and this is coming from a nogunz country

Is that an assault-style AR-47?

Attached: 1548420397933.png (1002x524, 183K)

America is fucked lmao

There ya go. God bless, you crazy fuck.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. TREASON

This is what happens when the mkultra sessions fail.

F. He did nothing wrong except say shit people didn’t like.
Reminds me of that pre crime movie.

If you've never visited the cu chi tunnels in 'nam, it's really worth it. It's the only war memorial I've been to that was like an instruction manual where the tour guides just about laugh in your face for having gotten your ass whooped instead of some
>oy vey
>nevar 4get
>we must never again have a war

>“That’s when he went off,” salesman Bailey Averitt recalled, “yelling that the U.S. should have sided with Hitler” and killed all the blacks and Jews.

lel

Or Mental Hospital

Pure Chinks always act like aggressive spergs. If he lived in China he'd be throwing babies under trucks like in the webms.

He claims to love America and be a patriot. But now he will be deported back to S. Korea when he is released and banned from entering the United States for at least 10 years to life.

Hilarious. We don't need or want unstable foreigners like him.

Why the fuck would it be problematic in any way to aim at any part of the target. Fuckery is undoubtedly afoot here.

I never heard of a range doing this. Must be in some backwards faggot state like CA or NY

Where do we think the programs are administered fren?

>he was diagnosed with “aggressive homicidal ideation and explosive personality disorder.”
fucking BASED

Wait so he didn't actually do anything except hurt peoples feelings, and he's getting deported

Now if only we could take this same stance with the illegal invaders.

Was this the Asian that streamed on YouTube and poured oil on himself? Looks different

Meanwhile Trump is importing hundreds of thousands of illegal shitskin Mestizos a month without IDs. This Chink is getting 8 years for lying on a background check. The Somali immigrant nigger that killed that white boy in Minnesota got 19 years.

Yeah there is no rule of law in the US.

>“Hank has several unorthodox ideas,” the Ranger added, “such as all single mothers should be shot in the back of the head.”

Liking this guy more and more.

Attached: thule.png (1004x806, 44K)

Yeah, better to have castrated good goy bootlickers like u famlam

so he didn't actually do anything
so why do child molesters get lighter sentences

The Secret system :XannaX will kill u instantly they told doctors

F

>Hurt peoples feelings

Sperging out like an angry boomer that just found out about jews but also being a non-citizen is probably why. If he was a citizen, he would have possibly gotten away with it.

Attached: 1531798598153.jpg (271x400, 33K)

Is this the chink that bleached his hair and would hit his chair with a kike image on it?

‘Explosive personality disorder’ DSM over dramatic fags. The US Mental health cabal is completely pozzed

Minority Report with that scientologist midget guy?

"""Explosive personality disorder""" is enough to get you 8 years, but trannies are perfectly mentally healthy.
HONK HONK

Attached: honkler-dedicated-honkey.jpg (1980x2048, 608K)

If he was a leftist and an illegal he would be given a parade and a job at a university.

Aryan Brotherhood will not deffend him

Dude is a ticking time bomb. He thinks Asians are Aryans. He is going to go on a white killing spree when white people laugh at him for being delusional about his race. Fuck him

Digits are sniffing out the truth

The only thing I can think of is they don't want him shooting the ceiling, so maybe he was shooting up at an angle?

>maybe he was shooting up at an angle
is this a chink manlet slur

Because 80% are fictional same with ax murders it's all delusional propaganda

Asians getting replaced in America to.
>which way Asian man?

That’s the sad part. The correct political views are held hostage by 1488 trash really making it zero reason for any nonwhite to have far right wing views and no benefit of being pro white

Here's the archive
archive.is/Vq4ql

Attached: honkler-gacey.jpg (1024x946, 97K)

Idk man, sounds like something from a video game. Do something slightly out of the ordinary and the npc's want you dead

Chinkys getting his slanty boy pussy fucked in jail.

lel

I live in California and I've never heard of that. someone is being a cunt.

Where does it say he got 8 years

>Investigators were aware of Yoo’s mental instability and the risk that he may turn violent at any moment,” so an officer pretending to be the building manager asked Yoo to come fill out some parking documents.

Charged with the technicality of lying on his firearm purchase forms about his nationality — although he is a legal resident, Yoo stated he was a U.S. citizen — Yoo’s trial, in which he represented himself, lasted three days last November. A month ago, he was sentenced to eight years in federal prison.

Found it, so he lied about being a citizen and got 8 years?

Good. I always thought he was an unfunny tryhard

>A month ago, he was sentenced to eight years in federal prison.

Attached: 8.png (796x278, 28K)

Every firearms law on the books in America is unconstitutional.

Change my mind.

>put wrong thing on firearm form
>eight years in federal prison

wtf

T-t-t-triple post! Should have greetextd the 2nd half, whoops

Attached: 1559670640842.jpg (728x483, 31K)

F

Damn what happened to Lauren Southern?

Attached: giphy.gif (201x200, 132K)

Treason Charges on Government Officials when?

>Found it, so he lied about being a citizen and got 8 years?

Lying on a 4473 is a federal felony.

Absolutely based holyshit

Yesterday.

TELL ME HOW

American chinks are overachievers, he became more white supreme that actual white supremeists. Can't fault the guy.

Attached: nigr.png (914x716, 480K)

Asians are considered closer to Aryans than you juan

Guy literally hurt no one and followed the law to comply with unconstitutional restrictions on rights. Somehow is sent to jail.

Fuck the Jews.

Start Citizen Arresting

Why is the american "justice" system so fucking extreme? what did this gook even do

>He “would shoot at the head of the target every time, even though range policy specifically prohibited such contact,”
What kind of fag bullshit is this?
Explain yourselves Texas.

>all single mothers should be shot in the back of the head

Attached: cc.gif (170x250, 1.93M)

no this cant be right, americans on Jow Forums assured me their country is based

wrong think

He had an opinion that is politically incorrect. The cost is 9 years in a federal prison. Welcome to the United States of America goy.

F
He needs to be in a mental health place , not prison .

He deserves to be made a judge

based

Yep thanks user.

redpilled

Hes a national treasure