STEP DOWN NOW

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was ordered to pay a $500 civil fine for violating campaign finance law.
Omar had to pay an additional $3,469 fine for improperly used campaign funds.
But the investigation into Ilhan Omar and the findings released by the Minnesota Campaign Finance & Public Disclosure Board reveal something even more serious.
It appears Ilhan Omar may filed fraudulent federal and state tax returns.
Michelle Malkin immediately jumped into the fray and called Ilhan Omar out on her fraudulent marriage to her brother and how she filed joint tax returns with a man who she was not married to.

“Things that make you go hmmm: Read this closely and keep in mind that Ilhan Omar was legally married to Ahmed Elmi from 2009-2017 while also filing joint tax returns with Ahmed Hirsi in 2014 and 2015. Time to get federal IRS officials involved,” Malkin said.
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/huge-investigation-into-ilhan-omars-campaign-finance-violations-reveals-she-may-have-filed-8-years-of-fraudulent-tax-returns/

Attached: ilhan.jpg (803x632, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/ilhan-omar-may-have-broken-federal-tax-law-according-to-new-campaign-finance-report
youtube.com/watch?v=LXPrJDlYlhg
forward.com/fast-forward/425557/ilhan-omar-plans-to-join-black-jewish-caucus/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-ilhan-omar-black-jewish-congress-20190607-geeh7mq5orcn7gbjl62baiyboi-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>$500 civil fine for violating campaign finance law.
>Omar had to pay an additional $3,469 fine for improperly used campaign funds.
that's like nothing. what a joke

I'm Minnesotan . . . At least I live in a tiny town in the north now. Still half infested with lefty fags though.

An investigation has opened that implicates her in filing fraudulent federal and state tax returns with two different people (one of which was her brother to whom she was MARRIED). This is no way for a representative to behave. A regular citizen would be fucked in a situation like this. She needs to step down.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

ZION VS BIG TECH WHO WINS

we get it, you're scared of brown people

You know it's not from a credible source when the picture of the writer is a blonde woman with flowers in her hair.

uh she's married to her brother?

Totally normal with Muslims

INCEST

Nothing will happen. Just a fine and move along, nothing to see here. The IRS only takes orders from the deep State

She did it to get him into the country.

Throw her over the wall

Nothing compared to the traitorous jewish dual citizens who have dual loyalties in Congress. Omar has my support no matter what, at least shes a patriot and not dual citizen scum like all of you Jews.

she won't 'step down', the liberals in minnesota are the most corrupt in the country they will pick a good judge and then she'll get re elected next year

dumb nigger

Nobody thought Al Franken would step down, either.
Burn the marxist fields. Burn the marxist fields and salt them.

Attached: 1523278044100.jpg (768x1024, 408K)

Just shows how easily subverted western societies are.

Yea, she's such a patriot, screaming how America isn't going to be for white people anymore. Hope you die, Paco.

wew lad

Lol if this was true it would have come out the second she said something about Jews. I'm calling Fake News.

That's a prime example of why to get rid of that law.

Possible, i mean she has managed to piss off ALL the established dems and more importantly their handlers.
This would be a good chance to kick her aside and get someone who would tow their line better in

Transfer time

This just opened the door to her bigger crimes—8 years of tax fraud. She’s going down. washingtonexaminer.com/news/ilhan-omar-may-have-broken-federal-tax-law-according-to-new-campaign-finance-report

Well she does have room temp IQ

Name one black or muslim community leader that wasn't exposed for corruption or collusion

Morally unfit for the task. Step down now.

You smell fear with those big nose holes? Damn, whites really cant compete.

>elects the 3rd word
>gets 3rd world corruption

It's clear evidence that she wasn't actually married to her brother, which was the basis of her naturalization. This is clear fraud and is a textbook case for denaturalization. The question is, will she be treated different from the normal person?

You really think a leftist darling Muslim who's a sitting member of Congress will have anything done to her at all?

No, but if it's played right, it will be another obvious case of "rules for thee but not for me."

based IRS, literally the only gov organization that ever jumps in and gets shit done the second it sniffs something foul

The kikes are making an example of her.

>Speak out against the Jewish lobby
>She married her brother and improperly used 3 grand! She must step down!

I don't like this bitch but this is definitely a political hit job. She broke from the rank and file and now they're taking her down.

Fro-chan

Or she’s a weird, crooked asshole.

Take a look around our political establishment? Every mainstream politician is in AIPAC's pocket and when this freshman legislator brings it up she gets nailed to the wall politically. Again, I don't like her, but this for speaking out against Jewish control in our government. They won't allow dissidents.

TRILLHAN WINS AGAIN

Attached: 08-10024390fdnviufn19+20MNOMAR110916.jpg (1200x630, 60K)

Fucking kikes leave ilhan ALLLOOONNNEE AAAATRRRGHHH

buzz feed news explains us what we have to think about her
youtube.com/watch?v=LXPrJDlYlhg

lol

Attached: TIMEFORILHAN_Chris_Newberry_2.jpg (800x453, 115K)

if she was an anti-zionist rather than controlled opposition, she'd go on the floor of the house and read from

dancingisraelis.com

to show that the mossad did 9/11. but, she doen't, because she is a jew LARPer

It shows what sort of person she is and she's clearly unfit to represent anyone in the United States. She should resign, failing that she should be impeached.
Put your money where your asshole is, leftist hypocrites.

Attached: 20190608_112106.jpg (972x524, 135K)

just wait

Attached: 1555016272881.jpg (643x476, 65K)

criticism of Jews leads to investigations. I bet she didn’t do anything worse than Jared Kushner who also lied on a loan application but ones a kike and the other isn’t so you do the math

Soon to host Somalians

Attached: 1557881411871.png (626x875, 540K)

Attached: giphy.gif (480x264, 1.14M)

retard, AOC is a self-professed jew that she is getting chummy with in that picture. just proving my point. ilhan is a kike LARPing as a muslim

Attached: 1554660544627.gif (480x270, 1.46M)

>Ilhan Omar Plans To Join Black-Jewish Caucus

It's over

forward.com/fast-forward/425557/ilhan-omar-plans-to-join-black-jewish-caucus/

4D chess, she will say spout lovable countersemitic phrases from behind her new shield

Attached: 75c4dc14-3714-4a84-8edc-2cedbd639397-omar.jpg (2986x1680, 295K)

>She needs to step down.
She needs to be prosecuted at the Federal level for tax evasion. If found guilty, stripped of her naturalization and deported, along with her accomplices. Triple points if the IRS can put together a decent RICO case.
>you're scared of brown people
No.
Yes, this.

Is it legal to marry your brother so he can fraudulently gain US citizenship?

Attached: 1556283035293.jpg (1000x563, 66K)

I agree with you, but have you seen Minneapolis lately?

Attached: ilhanomar-ap-img.jpg (1440x907, 158K)

far left is immune to corruption because of coward y of conservatories, who are temerous of popular support to them as a reaction. In Spain we have Juan Carlos Monedero who evaded >400,000€ paid by Hugo Chavez, and nothing was done by prosecutors, except minister to "recommned" him to pay the taxes evaded. The same case whith Pablo Iglesias paid by Teheran regime and Hugo Chavez too using a shell organization. This is generalized around the world, to favor far-left for not to be tagged like "fascist".

Attached: gettyimages-1056471002-1550242437.jpg (3408x2160, 765K)

How fucking pathetic are the conservatives in the US that they look at this shit and do nothing?
Meanwhile some comedian on youtube calls a gay guy gay and the left chimps the fuck out and gets youtube to literally deplatform thousands of completely unrelated channels.
It's clear who has the balls and the will to get things done.

this isn't how (((the powers that be))) work

Attached: 2019_0306-ilhan-omar-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Wait one fucking second here. This leftist brown goblina doesn't want to pay her own taxes, but wants to raise MY taxes? To pay for the incompetent brown fucks swarming my once beautiful white country? They will get their war.

>It's clear who has the balls and the will to get things done.
Yes I too love ceding all rights to the state, let's all vote democrat and profess our love to big brother

Then why do they do it, menstrual pad?

The left is in position to crush the right in America, and the vice versa is not true. That’s why this is happening. Humans are still mostly just rationalizing apes. It’s all just chest beating

AOC has been towing the line on Israel as of late so she isn't getting railroaded over paying her boyfriend on "staff." Make no mistake, this was a jew operation

as usual, nothing on mainstream media..just a few small sites, that get a few eyeballs..I saw one st. Paul saying the reason why people question it is because she's a brown woman, immigrant, otherwise if she was a white christian male it would have made zero fuss..
then they go on impeach!!! impeach!!!
btw, isn't she married to her brother too? absolutely clown world..

>hurrrr the enemy of my enemy is my friend hurrrrr

Yep

nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-ilhan-omar-black-jewish-congress-20190607-geeh7mq5orcn7gbjl62baiyboi-story.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-124142_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 292K)

corrupt somali muslim, the nigger's nigger

Indeed, Taxes is how they get you if they want to, every.time.

The tax system makes EVERYONE a criminal, one way or another. Stand up to them, and you get (((investigated)))

oy vey

Attached: 1555182253088m.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

It's how they're going after Trump since collusion and obstruction are dead in the water. And considering Trump's a slimy jew york businessman they'll probably find something too

nigs gonna nig, even the educated ones

the whiter it is the worst..ya know what I'm saying

it's the only union we truly respect here in murica, yehaw

Attached: 1554319119132.jpg (358x478, 30K)

Attached: Ilhan-Omar-Facebook.jpg (800x800, 131K)

as if siding with muslims is any better than the jews

lol even fucking snopes is calling her marriage to her brother "unverified", instead of debunking it

Is there anything more indicative of homosexuality than 'advertising' your bullshit thread in countless other threads? Everyone can see the catalog you fag. If we wanted to be there, we would.

Dumb cunt fucking die already

lmfao
the only thin more important than diversity is not criticizing jews

i don't care if she hates israel, i hate this bitch
fun fact: she's been divorced 3 times despite being a hijabi

Attached: 5bf24d4d1f00000606263791.jpg (1910x1000, 357K)

Then they should both be deported immediately.

Bump

The Democratic party claims to be the party of minorities, but oddly enough all its leaders are mostly old Jews or whites.
Obama was a good old boy, went to the correct schools, swallowed the blue-pill, and kissed his owners asses.
The Dems will turn on anyone who does not parrot the leadership ideology.
she named the Jew, and now she will fall from grace.

this

this is what happens when you name the jew

everyone needs to pretend to be liberal and attack jews over this

you will become a refugee host town