Tfw you realize that laws are bloat and we need Libertarianism

>tfw you realize that laws are bloat and we need Libertarianism
harmful.cat-v.org/economics/

Attached: yccc3f4vcwsxyj6eydy2.jpg (1600x900, 223K)

conglaturations, you got memed

>tfw you realize that laws are bloat
so if Tyrone rapes your wife and steals your iPhone, he doesn't go to prison?

if you want that, you could go and live in Africa. Also, there are no roads there, so nobody will have to pay for them.

If there's no laws I get to shoot him myself, nice try cuck

>If there's no laws I get to shoot him myself, nice try cuck
so, your perfect world is one where you have to wear armour and guns everywhere you go, because people could kill you to take away your stuff? nice.

court systems are for cucks who will never know the satisfaction of real justice

Nice LARP faggot

Laws aren't bloat, the government is. Privatize penal system, make gun training mandatory, remove restrictions on gun ownership.

How did uriel kill himself? I have to know. I bet it was the most pussy, cunty ass way.

Oh and the police too.

cucumber up his ass went into his head. rip little guy, obama will pay for this

So, where do you live? I'm going to rape and kill every member of your family. And if you'll say anything to police, you're a

And another user said, laws aren't bloat, government is.
I'm very conservative and lean favourably towards liberalism, but I will give you an example: part of the 2008 colapse was do to the incredibly retarded contract system of Common Law. Common Law countries, for the sake of agile business and "less bureaucracy" have a system that is built on top of a pretty much non-existing base. If you look at reports you can see that Civil Law countries, more specifically those that adopt traditional Latin Notary systems, which at the eyes of the average normie consumer are "more bureaucratic", actually offer lower costs and waaaay more security as opposed to Common Law.
Example: in Common Law person A and person B do a real estate transaction. Fine, they sign and it's done. Person B has a bank loan, so the loan is signed with the bank's lawyers the contract was drafted by them, who are partial to the bank, not you. The thing is that there is no central registry, and loans and mortgages were simply being bought and sold by banks between them. Well turns out that because there is no registry, American courts decided that if the fucking mortgage wasn't physically attached to the purchase contract, it didn't exist and couldn't be enforced. So 2008 begins and the first, many lucky people who took it up to court simply erased their mortgages, which means that suddenly banks had been screwed out of billions, which rapidly devalued, even deleted the bank's assets, and as we know it all went to shit after that.
Civil Law/Latin Notary system: person a and person b are buying/selling a house between them. Person B has bank loan. They all go to a Notary which is a third, impartial party whose job is to balance everyone's positions (prevention abuse from the bank). The notary does the contract and the loan contract. Everyone signs. Then the Notary promotes the registration of the deal in the country's central registration system. You can now burn all the contracts because registration

Libertarians are making the mistake of thinking people are good. But in fact most people are shits that will stop at nothing to profit at your expense, and laws are the only thing keeping them somewhat in line.

>dude imagine no laws lol
>you mean anarchy?
>noo uhhh I mean libertarianism, it's like anarchy except you can't be aggressive towards me because i'm a pussy
>so you want no rules except the NAP because you're selfish and weak
neat political philosophy

>tfw you realize most humans are uncivilized and we need laws

>shizo buys a gun and shoots up everyone
This is your brain on usa
Problem is not the goverment, it's corruption and lobbying.

>tell a libturd I'm a libertarian aka classical liberal
>they spreg out
>dude the government provides me a bull that findoms me how can you not love it

Every fucking time

USA has less shootings when the gun laws were less strict. Same holds today for the modern countries with less strict gun laws than USA. But do go on, give away your freedoms to the people less than 10% of population trusts.

Jow Forums here
If you take cat-v.org not as a shitty joke but seriously at any level then please consider hanging yourself.

Welcome to Jow Forums shit thread.

Attached: 1513664367393.jpg (800x455, 150K)

No, the USA had less shooting when we had less minorities.